Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since EHMMBH is ending, here are some memories to be remembered forever!!

NishuM thumbnail
Gorgeous work everyone...love that virika gif Kriti ❤️
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My first stacked avi 😛

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu and Kriti what up with you 2??? Why such awesome creations!! 😳 Now its gona take me forever to choose my signatures n avatar!  BUT they are just simply amazing! am out of words to describe your work! 👏 You 2 are seriously are my favorite and BEST Siggie and Avi makers! 😳
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Free To Use

https://i.imgur.com/rGJn8rY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2dGy6Dw.jpg

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eeekkk Shiv you too learned how to stack, congrats😃😃 And the avis are beautiful❤️❤️ this and the jogi mahi one as well😊 gosh the former scene was so damn adorable and 😆 bugging di to hours is exactly how i learned too🤣🤣 

Aishu OMG!!! They're incredible❤️❤️ i love love love your siggies, you're truly one of the best siggy maker ive ever come across on IF, all three are so damn perfect especially the tummy measuring one. Too too cute for words❤️❤️ and not just kriti, want you opening your shop too. Can request without guilt there😈😆

Kriti, how right is dina, every scene of theirs feels incomplete till you make something on them😆everything is simply amazing especially love the siggy+video avi combined👏 amazing  colouring on everything too, and yes it goes without saying😆 im with the others here, waiting for you to open your own shop😊

Rucha the Nia siggies are gorgeous😃 especially the B&W/colour combo, that one looks fab😊 great picture selection and the BG colouring is beautiful. great job👏

Fab work on VirMan everyone😃
Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
Suarez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeekkkss ... All the Virman avis/ Siggies are sooo hawttt !! Great job everyone !!!👏
I even knw how to use them now ..thanks to Shiv aand Heta !! 😆

SophieVirman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely Virman creations ! 
Kriti and Aishu ..using avis ..too beautiful 
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Thankyou so much to everyone who commented and liked my creations, trust me, it really brings a huge smile on my face to see you all commenting/using my work. 😳 I really really appreciate it! Words can't describe how much I love you all. ❤️ Here's a big jhappi to all of you 🤗 

Now, unfortunately, my laptop crashed yesterday, and it has gone for repair. I won't be able to, for about a month or so, so I'm so sorry. I've made quite some stuff for Nia's birthday though, so I'll post it a few days before our doll's birthday. 😳 

Once again, thankyou and sorry guys, really appreciate it! ❤️ And gorgeous work everyone as well! 😳
summer.dillon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karan&krystal

Edited by summer.dillon - 10 years ago