GOTW: *What would you do if...* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Give him  mouth to mouth resuscitation (CPR) 😳...don't know how  that will help but that will be my first option😉😆 Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
If  TVS  was having a heart attack  in front of me ..I  would  do all I  can to make him well and get him to a hospital

Ok My  last question  for now...

What would you  do if  TVS  came to you   for advice on  how  to deal with Reva
Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
sarah and simi u both made me laugh in the office.. any ways I would say - divorce her and kick her out and marry me 😉😆

what would u do if u found out sugni was having an affair with aditiya afrer she was married with vikram ?
Well it is not my problem to push my nose in married people story, But if they ask advice..I'll tell vickram to divorce her..if he disagree, I'll full up his head with all negative things against Sugni...My job his done😃

What would u do if Aditya ask u to help him win Sugni from Vickram?
you know what ill do...
ill send him to his naani payal .. i guess she has better advice for him 😆😉!

what will u do if U c aditiya stuck in a car ?
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
It depends, if its a life or death situation. I will help him else...good luck adi

What would you do if you had to choose between eating a dead frog and a dead cockroach (you have to choose either one)?
🤢 I'll have to choose cockroach  ðŸ¤¢

What would u do if u tripped over an anaconda?😉
Well after realizing what i tripped over well i would ...RUN FOR MY LIFE, that's for sure

What would you do if you woke one night to find her lying next to you?

Well I always want to talk and see ghosts so I'll say Hi and we'll have a talk😃

What would u do if u come home one day from work just to see your house disappear😆 yeap no sign of anything breaking..
oh really Simi?... be careful what you wish for😉

Well if i come home one day to see my house disappear suddenly, i would calmly turn back, go through the gate and go and check myself into a mental hospital😳

What would you do if Reva shows up at your door and tells you that her car broke down, she has no family or friends, no money and needs a place to stay?