GOTW: *What would you do if...* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Well given the fact that i am DESPERATELY IN NEED OF WORK ... i am sorry Vikram... but i would accept that role😳

BTW  

you have to admit, he is quite good looking😃😳

Simi please translate😆 : Tum Mile Dil Khele, Aur Jeene Ko Kya Chaiye...haaye Haaye
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sara1993

Well given the fact that i am DESPERATELY IN NEED OF WORK ... i am sorry Vikram... but i would accept that role😳

BTW  

you have to admit, he is quite good looking😃😳

Simi please translate😆 : Tum Mile Dil Khele, Aur Jeene Ko Kya Chaiye...haaye Haaye
TUM MILE DIL KHELE AUR JEENE KO KYA CHAIYE----Now that I've met u My heart is blooming, What else do I need to survive.😳

Its a hot song featuring manisha Koriala and a Mouctache guy😆 from movie criminal...I'll do exactly waht is shown and more😳
U will act with Nandish😲 😲

😃

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago
Simi...what is shown and more?😲😳. then Vikram would  have been the one to blush and run away😳

.and yes i will act with him since i am desperately in need of job 😉

What would you do if you were Amrita and Aditya told you he has fallen in love with Sugni?😆
Y would he run away? He'll do the same na?😳 make it hotter😊

If I was Amu and Adi tells me he loves Sugni..I'll tell him : Cool I liek ur mama ji Vickram, he's much more a man and he's much more romantic🤣

If u were Vickram and u had a wife like Rewa waht would u do?
You're right Simi, he would have made the dance hotter😳...i would have surely love to see SIMVI'S😆 ore' piya dance😳

What?... Amrita and  Vikram😲

If i were Vikram and i had a wife like Reva...after finding out who she really was i would waste no time in divorcing her... she ain't  worth my love😳

What would you do if you were Vikram in the scene where he and Chulbulli were hiding from Divakar in the old mansion?😳
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
What u kidding me u'll just divorce her?😲 Nothing else?😕 

LOL Amu-Vick will defo make a gud pair😃😳 

If I was hiding in the old mansion wid TVS,----Need I tell?😳 ☺️ 

WHAT WOULD U DO IF U HEAR YOUR DOORBELL RING THEN OPEN THE DOOR JUST TO SEE VARUN STANDING SMILING😊?
😆Simi i said if you were TVS in that scene, you know what would you  do given that Chulbulli  was desperately waiting for you to kiss her😳...and you tell me if  you were hiding with TVS in the mansion😆

BTW have to agree with you amu and TVS would make a good pair😃 and do you want me to kill reva for being a terrible  wife that too after divorcing her?😳

If i opened my door to see Varun standing smiling ... firstly, i would pinch myself to make sure that i wasn't dreaming and if he still was standing there then i  would  just walk up to him, look him in the eyes, put my arms around him and kiss him😳

What would you do if you were Sugni and Vikram told you Reva was alive?
LOL I misinterpreted the question😲 Sowy😳

So u wld kiss him na?😆 Haaye haaye 👍🏼

If I was Sugni and Vickram  told me Rewa was alive: I would do exactly what Sugni Number 1 did, walk away 😭 But if he proves to me he loves me only and explain the situation, then I'll fight 4 him😳😳\\

What would u do if u were kidnapped by Bamsukiya then learns he will be sponsoring your sardakai?🤣
Its okay Simi and i liked your answer...Sugni #1 never gave TVS  a chance to explain his side of the story maybe things would have worked out differently if she had.

OMG Simi, Bamusukiya?... well i guess i would try desperately to wake up because i know it must  be a dream😆😉

What would you do if your door bell  rang and you opened the door to find Ram Kapoor looking at you like this?😃

Look behind him for Simi😆 If she is not there, then I would pull him inside and lock the door before she turns up😉

What would you do if you found out you were adopted?