Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

How the Makers destroyed sanskaar.GoodBye Sanskaar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I hav been watching sanskaar from day one. i thought it to be a sanskaari drama over india n west culture after seeing the initial promos and episodes. it didnt interest me but i had no option so i sticked to it. they should have launched it as an intense love story bitween indian boy n western girl and that would have been magnetic.
Then the very first setback came to many viewers when they kept playing with our mind initially about who is the female lead of the show. many believed its yashasri untill bhoomi aka Shamin came in the picture. That created rift bitween fans and many yashasri fans started criticising the show thereafter itself as they definately felt cheated by the makers. They should have made it clear to us that yashari is not the main lead.. but they tried to gain TRP over her name.
Then i started liking USA track n Jaimi luv story.. looked fresh. But makers could not tolerate us enjoying the show n brought the Jaimi luv story to india turning it to a drama. Even Nans n bhoomi chemistry which i liked was murdered and deleted.
In india Jaimi romance scenes were some relief but over the time they deleted romantic scenes too n made it a kitchen politics. Bhoomi whom i liked as bubbly american girl became quite crying bahu with sari n all. Kishan was just a puppet in the show to drag the story ahead.
Then they replaced yashasri and many of us left this forum n show. still JaiMi fans stuck to watch Jay n Bhoomi. but again as i was expecting fresh JaiMi romance they replaced Bhoomi. enouf is enuf. am tired of this boring drama now n now m feeling cheated by makers. i hope jay also leaves the show n gains some respect from fans.
i wish all of u an entertaining life ahead. quiting sanskaar n sanskaar forum for ever. will watch some other show now as apart from Jai n Bhoomi scenes i liked nothing in the show. show lacks story n excitement. Wish u all the best evryone. will meet in some other forum. Special bye to Sita, Srkluvr, AAkash n evryone who supported JaiMi. God bless all. it was fun with u all till JaiMi romanced.. Bye forever Sanskaar Broken Heart

Edited by shruti999 - 27 July 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayk45041leavesandwavesSRKLuvrsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How the Makers destroyed sanskaar.GoodBye Sanskaar" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I watched Sanskaar only for JaiMi. I did up until this past week only watch when JaiMi scenes were there but now those are gone too. I don't think I'll be able to watch the new Bhoomi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

nikhils

nikhils

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
This serial has been boring and crappy from day 1.  the Jai Mi scenes are few and in between and are not enough to hold the show together. They have no story to show anyway.  What they showed about USA was not true for the most part.  After JaiMi returned its pretty much  been a kitchen politics drama.  The only one who spices up the show is Hasmukh to some extent.

I watch it once in a while to see what is going on.   I guess even Shamin got tired of this role which went nowhere.

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u shruti and Srk luvr...
i am glad that shamin quit this crapppy show...
for me the show ended the day they srarted showing the crappy planning and plotting ...and bhoomi all time dressed up in those stupid village sarees working in the kitchen...all the freshness and romance fizzed out ...
It was really nice meeting all those fans who supported JayMi ...

stunninstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top