Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Leki

Exactly the point when he knows his best friend also is not there for him how will he trust a  person whom he met few days back and whom he considers and treats as nothing more than nuisance?? When was Arjun dat nice to Sakshi that she felt he will or rather he should share his pain with her!?? Except when he felt she was hurt when was he cordial or nice to her that she think he will share his pain with her???

Exactly !!!! When he's not willing to share his pain with Rathod, why would he want to share his pain with someone who just joined ETF not so long ago and someone whom he hates right from the start
I don't know why the CV's are showing it like this ????

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bhavana,

You have summed up months of disappointment so thoroughlyπŸ‘ Very well put!

I. for one, could never reconcile with her characterization right from day 1. I understand people use a happy front to cope with personal losses & tragedies.Her behaviour was more appropriate for an ordinary office environment & we do see such people in real life who seem unfazed by anything negative.But it was always highly inappropriate for a line of work where tragedies & losses are order of the day.Then came her weird mission to make Arjun Rawte "live" life like she has envisioned for him.I too want that for him.But not right now.For all the spot on reasons you mentioned.

Today's justification for making him feel guilty was an epic fail. Just why would he share his pain with a stranger like her? Because he was the reason she was injured? What sort of love is this that lays "guilt" as its foundation?πŸ˜•

The trouble is the makers are trying to fit it their romance template into a crime series which is already etched in stone. The interactions between Arjun & Sakshi are the hallmarks of this production house which is renowned for its only love stories based shows.Unfortunately it is not gelling with the format already in place for a year.Arjun is different. His love story should have been different too.

I don't know what's happening but something definitely is happening behind closed doors of the PH & the channel.The tremors is being felt.I sincerely hope Arjun runs for another year & then another.Hope for the best!
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u guys
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
With the Usian Bolt speed they are running i feeling show will end very soon may 2 or 3 months... Because there is no valid explanation for the pace they are going now... 
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di
wat is d pm title hatemonger ?????
na re pritam pyare hum ni h hm..
everybody had its own opinions!
nw isse pehle mujhe koi thrash kre maine sanyas le liya yaha se dhinka chika
u knw na di hw much senty impulsive i m ;)
nw cum to d point jyada lecture ;)
i told u yes bt i dnt knw u post ur view here yay!
nw i like arakshi
bt love arni..
arni r husband n wife πŸ₯³
i agree mere arjun bhaiya ko pyar ka carne krne wala chaiye bt is it posible for him to move on really ?
we knw sakshi confuse or said lov arjun bro
bt kya arjun bro kar paenge
u al knw i m arni pankha
n i m hapy wid it
mujhe arakshi se koi prblm nhi h
mere pas arni pankha hone ka ek faiya aur bi h cos arjun bro ne etf join kiya hi rosh ke liye tha to catch n kil sikander
remember 2nd epi...
ni to bhaiya kb ke ..
chodo
arni scene jitne dikhaye h we knw hw much arjun bro love rosh!
mere jan to kb ki chali gyi...
chaie police force unka sath de na de bt he kil sikander n i knw he can
my pov i m expecting it dat shayad arjun bro khud bi na :'(
may be shw on its end
behzad ji tweet itself very scary
bhavna di πŸ€—
Agree wid u di
n jaha tak sakshi ka sawal h yup her character needs to be lil strong..
dats it..
arakshi hapen its gud bt realy wo hoga
is it realy easy fr arjun bro to move on ??
friendship tak chalega
par pov h shayad revenge ke bad bi thoda dif h
jaha tak sik ke ane ki bat use ana hi tha
mere liye shw start isliye hua h kyunki sik ne rosh ko mara
one of d main reason i m glued to d shw cos of arjun bro past honestly
thanku
n sry my pov
i m ready to be bashed
i try to clear my pov whoever quote my cment..
i try my best to be here today after posting dis cment of mine..
tc
ps. arjun bhai ki beheniya
payal
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly very very very well said dear.

Coming to your post..well i do agree with you.
Arjun..I have always said that the reason which made me like this character so much, was the intensity in which he loves his dead wife...He needs to avenge her death to get his peace of mind back. Like you said the fire of revenge, the fire of justice should not cool down in his heart.

Coming Sakshi, well her characterization goes way above my head.
Well what the hell made her fake hurt to get Arjun's attention and sympathy..cause that was really sick!! and  ' i wanted him to share his feelings with me ' explanation didn't make any sense to me.
Exactly..he was annoyed and angry with her all along, toh yeh suddenly 'he felt something, even if it was anger' kaha se aagayi
This is for the 2154101202 time i am probably saying this, but really why exactly is she in the team?? Running around with the team which catches the most hardcore criminals she cannot afford to be so carefree when it comes to her self defense.. having her totally untrained would put her, and also others life in danger too.
but then they cant have the as you said 'lovey dovey' moments so Sakshi has to be the typical damsel in distress.
Today's Aisha Sakshi scene really made me go WTH😳
That guy..that guy who doesn't even open up to his best friend, now i would have to expect him to do that with some one else.
Edited by SilentSilver - 10 years ago
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with most of the things you have said but one. I don't think that just because a man falls in love with another woman that he forgets his past. I doubt Arjun would ever be able to forget Roshni or the fire burning in him because of the way she was killed. I still think he would look for Sikander even if he fell in love with Sakshi. I agree perhaps the eagerness and the enthusiasm might be a bit less. But he would definetely still look for Sikander and kill him when he finds him.

Actually you know now that I think about it. It might be very interesting to see him fall in love with Sakshi before finding Sikander. I dont want them to be a couple or what not before Sikander is killed, but it would be very interesting to see him struggle with his emotions. On the one hand, he loves Roshni and wants to avenge her yet he cant stop feeling something for Sakshi. Internal struggle is always quite interesting to me.

But I dont think you have much to worry. It seems like Arjun hates her right now. They have a long way to go. But then again you never know...the writers may do a 180 flip and claim ohh Arjun always liked her which is why he used to get so angry at Sakshi.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Nisha i agree with you about the explanation they give about Arjun's behaviour to Sakshi... but they will limit it to post accident  fiasco ie her faking injury and he scolding her ... they will conveniently forget that he didnt like and was never nice with her from beginning...ie from 1st episode
Originally posted by: chulbuliannu

yeh character to meri samjh k hi bahar hai sakshi ka

kuch bhi...matlab...hadd hai yaar...

isne waise bhi journalism ki aisi taisi kr di hai...

journalist aise nhi hote...yar aur ETF jaisi team k liye Barkha Dutt type journalist lani chahiye thi...(I know barkha dutt real personality hai..) mera kehne ka matlab hai k uss se inspired role hona chahiye tha

aur yaar hadd kr di...pyar na ho gya halwa ho gya..muh khola aur gap se ander...

aur aaj to sacchi me aisha sakshi scene ne ajeeb hi kr dia..hadd kr di...

mera to mann wahi marr gya tha k aaj kuch nhi dikhane wale...chalo TV band kar do

accha hua sahi time pr chotu ki entry ho gyi

100% agree... mai journalism k barey mein kuch nahi janti isliye uske kaam par ab comment nahi karungi...πŸ˜‰

Pyar ka to halwa hi bana ke rakha hai... par pata nahi Sam- Aisha ko wo halwa kyun nahi mil raha hai πŸ˜†

TV to mai bhi bas band karne hi wali thi agar Chhotu shai time par nahi aata πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

sorry di
i haven't watched the episode πŸ˜ƒ
or you could say i don't want to

and about my opinion,

yeah i really don't think , after all that have happened with him, it will be easy for him to lead a normal life that easily!

Agree with that point,
he don't even want to share his feeling with sameer, and he is apart from his dad and family as well.

And how caould they think that it would be that easy, for him to share his feeling with a her , who is like nobody to him!

CVs are interested in showing love tracks, particular show in a daily soapic channel!

I agree dear!!!!! Ouch ... its difficult for him to lead a normal life...

CVs are interested in showing this love track because of market pressure and the Channel heads... They have this tried and tested formula of love tracks... so they are going that way... The daily soap type romance πŸ˜• ... I really hate them Ouch