Debater of the week #9: charminggenie - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Angie - Who do you think has lost the marbles in DM?

Quite a few . DM is a notorius place for that πŸ˜†
Doing a nice and charming  job ,genie. Will be back later. πŸ˜›
till now good work , keep it flowing geniee

Hmmm time for some questions to know you better

-          Why do you think your bed hair is sexy? Do you intentionally have bed hair to seduce the masses?

-          Which other member do you imagine having sexy bed hair? Why?

-          On a scale of 1-10, rate how sexy do you find my voice and why?

-          Which other member do you imagine having a sexy voice? Why?

-          Why does Axeion always dismiss her ardent lovers as "useless"?"

-          What would have been the course of our torrid sensuous love affair if Axeion had not introduced us?

-          If I showed up one day at your doorstep with no notice , you would _____________________?

-          Name five literary heroes you are in love with and why?

-          Your top five favorite books? Why are they your favorites?

-          Gale Hawthorne or Peeta Mellark?

-          Hugh Jackman or Hugh Grant?

-          Which literary character do you identify most with and why?

-          Pick 10 IF members and pair them with a fictional character? Why are these the perfect jodis?

-          Name a few people who you really admire and why?

-          Your first crush – tell us about it

-          Share a few of your fondest memories of childhood

-          Share a few memorable moments after you left home

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Hey ! Congratulations  on becoming MOTW but IQ and Me ? ...πŸ˜† ..Are ya mocking me or what ? ..That to me sounded like an accusation .....As if I really sounded that brilliant in any of my posts ..πŸ˜†

Vintu...

Tsk Tsk VW , here I thought you were the whiskey swirling, snarky brooding Gatsby, don't ruin the imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Take it as a compliment VW, you posts are indeed laced with IQ and the sarcasm. 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Oh Hadey, hugsss.  Lucky you, she atleast considers you as f**kworthyπŸ˜‰. But I am yet to see her in mood or be marked as f**worthy! Envious, HadesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

Oh Hadey, hugsss.  Lucky you, she atleast considers you as f**kworthyπŸ˜‰. But I am yet to see her in mood or be marked as f**worthy! Envious, HadesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL! NOOO! I am nowhere close to being f**kworthy. I'm sure you are way higher on her list for that. I just lucked out because she was in a mood one afternoon. Otherwise, I'm the bottom of the "useless" pile. πŸ˜†

Just seduce her with your bed hair. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by _Angie_

[QUOTE=charminggenie
Angie-  Hermoine

she is one muggle I liked. Thanks genie πŸ˜†
Look who all have come along

The owls! See you at platform No 9&1/2 , Angie!😳. 
Originally posted by boredsoul

till now good work , keep it flowing geniee

BS- Hugsss and steals a kiss! "Does it really flow, BSπŸ˜†?

Hmmm time for some questions to know you better

-          Why do you think your bed hair is sexy? Do you intentionally have bed hair to seduce the masses?

I think my bed hair is messy, but when I see the gorgeous you, I feel sexy. True story😳. And yes , it's a ploy to seduce axy and you, enough and you the two of you in the bedπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-          Which other member do you imagine having sexy bed hair? Why?

Axy, Ninja and CM. Axy- coz noone can beat her bed head. And  Ninja and CM , have the whole vibe going to the T.

-          On a scale of 1-10, rate how sexy do you find my voice and why?

1000000000000000 , please as if there is anything sexier than your voice. The soft and husky purring is music to any ear.

-          Which other member do you imagine having a sexy voice? Why?

Angie, Tanni and CM. Don't know my gut says so.

-          Why does Axeion always dismiss her ardent lovers as "useless"?"

In Axy's dictionary. Useless stands for " I love you too much to put in words". She teases and magically binds all her ardent lovers to do her bidding.

-          What would have been the course of our torrid sensuous love affair if Axeion had not introduced us?

I would have been secretly pinning for you. A green monster would have sat on my shoulder as axy would go on describing how noone can flirt like you. I will be envious of her love for you and would secretly crush on you for making love with words so beautifully.

-          If I showed up one day at your doorstep with no notice , you would

jump, engulf you in my arms and never let you go _____________________?

-          Name five literary heroes you are in love with and why?

Thornton - He is the perfection. Man of action, passionate and intense. He is respectful.

Knightley - He will always be the best man , Austen ever wrote.

R.Butler - He had me when he drawled , " Frankly my dear , I give a damn".

Sydney Cater - Not your typical lover, but his final act still makes me all teary.

Jamie Fraser - I recently read The Outlander, cannot get this cute adorable Scot out of my head or heart.

-          Your top five favorite books? Why are they your favorites?

-          Gale Hawthorne or Peeta Mellark? - Gale,  coz a good two shoes will never catch my eye?

-          Hugh Jackman or Hugh Grant? Hugh Jackman, while Grant was busy making babies at the back of the car, Jackman was being Prince to J Law's Cinderella at the Oscars.

-          Which literary character do you identify most with and why? Scarlet O hara. but these days I am feeling a lot like Emma, with all the matchmaking I have managed.

-          Pick 10 IF members and pair them with a fictional character? Why are these the perfect jodis?

Hades - Hook, look at your DP. The man will be eating from your hand.

Axy-  Anubis, he is perfect for our wild child

Ninja - Don't know why I feel she will dig a Rochester.

KA - Cleopatra , a King needs his Queen.

Birdie - Petunia, she can tame any Bird.

Tanni - Not giving her Thornton coz I have marked that man for myself, so it's Darcy.

Vintage Wine - Elizabeth Benett

CM-  Gale Hawthrone.

Angie - R. Butler, that baritone would do for her.

Purva-  Edward Cullen. I just want to see P smack all his sparkle out!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-          Name a few people who you really admire and why?

GrandMa and Zoya - I dont need reasons to admire them. Hillary Clinton - she did remarkable well for herself by stepping outside the comforts of a former Mrs President.  J. P Morgan- noone knew Wall street better than this guy. Young Malala for her spirit and courage. Virginia Wolf don't know why she seems very interesting to me.

-          Your first crush ' tell us about it

John Stamos - I was 6-7 years old, when I saw this Elvis impersonating Uncle Jesse. He had me at his "have mercy". He was the cutest and the hottest thing. I secretly loved and crushed for him. and Now after all these years, I saw him at Jimmy F's show. he still makes my heart skip a beat.

Real life- Year 14, a cute boy wearing a golf cap at the local sports centre. His smirk did me in, alas we never crossed paths again.

-          Share a few of your fondest memories of childhood

Phew, have tonnes of wonderful and happy memories. lets see how many and which ones I can recall right now.

Year 7, I wrote a very formal letter to my dad convincing him to let me join  the secret seven society. He has still kept that letter and doesn't hesitate to show or read that in front of my friends, guests and just about anyone. In my defense, i think that lettter had some very valid arguments.

School time - I was this " one among the boys"  kind of the girl. brash and wild as I was, I might have slapped a senior at college, reason his face was irritating me. next I know, I am in the midst of this whole chaos, all my boys jumped at the poor fellow and beat the hell out of him. Ofcourse I duly apologized to that senior and my boys went on to grow up to me fine men, dare i say they still will beat any damn troubling irritant for their genie.

Hands down the most fav one is with my GranPa. he used to take me to the park play all the games and spoil me completely. We were like a tag team , always for a good laugh.

-          Share a few memorable moments after you left home

Uni year- with all the partying, sleep-overs and housemates. Bu far the best and the craziest year.

Vegas trip with few of my work mates.  SHIT HAPPENED.

When my childhood besti and I got carded by the bouncer of this really pricky Club.  Rookie mistake. Our solution , house-party at my friend's dorm flat. We had some 100 people showing up, with no idea who most of them were , but last I remembered was this enraged warden.

LOL! NOOO! I am nowhere close to being f**kworthy. I'm sure you are way higher on her list for that. I just lucked out because she was in a mood one afternoon. Otherwise, I'm the bottom of the "useless" pile. πŸ˜†

Just seduce her with your bed hair. πŸ˜‰

Right S, modesty is not your card. after your MOTW I will have whole DM agree to the fact you are more than F**worthy. She is never in the mood with me. I tried seducing her with the bed head, but the lady vixen unleashed her fluttering eyes and coy smile to undo me. Helpless sailor, Hades, send a hook insteadπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.
left-big Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 Next right-big