Update soon

Originally posted by: anjs

congrats, expecting an update soonish 

Thank you!!! 🤗

See you soonish .. ðŸ˜†
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

I can guess! ðŸ˜ƒ I wasn't home the whole day and when dips told me about the video .. I almost flew back home .. ðŸ˜†

Wonderful Saturday finally .. after having a horrible day. ðŸ˜Š

@purple- same here!😆 Was so tired after a hectic day today. Logged in to IF and reached 7th sky!😳😆 And I'm still in BS land!
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

congrats on the new thread

JayDK thumbnail
I really enjoy this story.  I really love that Khushi is active, both in pursuing her desires and keeping her values.  I really don't like the stories where Khushi compromises her values for Arnav's sake, because I don't think that's who she is.  Her love for him is deep, but so are her beliefs, and she should never have to give up one for the other.  I also like that Khushi is an active participant in her intimate encounters with Arnav -- they feel like equals, and it's awesome.

Thanks for a great story, and can't wait to read more!
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulation on new thread...
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread 
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread... been a long time.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JayDK

I really enjoy this story.  I really love that Khushi is active, both in pursuing her desires and keeping her values.  I really don't like the stories where Khushi compromises her values for Arnav's sake, because I don't think that's who she is.  Her love for him is deep, but so are her beliefs, and she should never have to give up one for the other.  I also like that Khushi is an active participant in her intimate encounters with Arnav -- they feel like equals, and it's awesome.

Thanks for a great story, and can't wait to read more!

It is good to know you love Khushi in this story. ðŸ˜Š A spirited girl like her should never be timid and submissive .. and compromising your values for your loved one does not really equate to loving someone over self. ðŸ˜Š Love is something where both need to give .. both need to rise up.

Thank you!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

It is good to know you love Khushi in this story. ðŸ˜Š A spirited girl like her should never be timid and submissive .. and compromising your values for your loved one does not really equate to loving someone over self. ðŸ˜Š Love is something where both need to give .. both need to rise up.

Thank you!

i disagree with u a bit...along with being spirited she also cares for others over herself...her priorities are set n she is the last person in it...that is how i see her in other ff's wherever she compromises...and that is why Arnav is that character who loves her above everyone, cause only a person like that will give her such happiness in life else she will keep sacrificing for others...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anjs

i disagree with u a bit...along with being spirited she also cares for others over herself...her priorities are set n she is the last person in it...that is how i see her in other ff's wherever she compromises...and that is why Arnav is that character who loves her above everyone, cause only a person like that will give her such happiness in life else she will keep sacrificing for others...

Agreed! We are talking here about Arnav-Khushi only .. and their values in the relationship .. ðŸ˜Š .. both giving in the relationship .. both making their own compromises. Loving Arnav over herself does not mean she should agree to a live-in or non-committal relationship.