Shreekant bana Rajnikaant LOL

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

When they said "masala" episode I'd had no idea they must have ordered the spices by the bulk only for this one.πŸ˜†Kya bhar bhar ke lagaya mirchi masala!Waah!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shreekant bana Rajnikant!🀣  He, or rather his hi-tech idli, solved the case single handedly.πŸ‘πŸΌ Sen Anna lungi bandhke pungi baja diya sabki!Awesome "madrasi" act by the Bong Bombshell!Taaliyaan & Seetiyaan!πŸ₯³πŸ‘ The way he gave ghumaake to the goon Rajni Sir bhi khush ho jaate dekh ke!Sema slap macchi!😎 (Superb slap!)

Today was a day of some chatakdaar pharaattedaar dialoguebaazi & pure unadulterated action dhamaal!😎

"Ab tu bhi iss machine ki tarah chaalu ho ja,Shetty!Warna tera equalto kya hoga, yeh khudhi plus minus karke samajh jaa!" Haye!   Saare Sallu ki movies ko piche kar diye Rawte Sir!😎
Pure brawn in action! Shaleen nailed it superbly!Welcome,TV ke Akshay Kumar! Whistles! Never thought it possible given how I think of him 24/7 but have gone some more crazy for King Malhotra after today! I think I am going to spent a lot of time in some Psych Ward! Totally Muahlicious perfromance!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Good shot,Ayesha.16 rupayaa mein sarkaar ka kaam bhi ho gaya aur dharti se thoda paap bhi kam!" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Waah! Kya "professional" tareeke se tareef ki apni sweetheart ki! ❀️ Rathore Sir's blood pressure was in the highs for most part but seeing Ayesha in her element, it must have crashed through the roof! ETF Chief ka dil garden garden ho gaya hoga! ☺️ Pehle puraane sweetheart ne inne pyar se paani pilaya then new sweetheart set his heart racing with some real action! Humko bhi khoob maza aaya! πŸ˜† Behzy & Shital totally rocked!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Chotu let his muscle do the talking but I fell off ROFLing from my couch with his,"Ab phugdi khelna bandh  karo!Naya case aaya hai!" Bestest!🀣🀣🀣

Loved Liza in the first part of the episode!A little boo-boo from her side though.Tushar, methinks, wasn't identified until ETF got to the Gonsalveses.Then how did Liza say "Tushar" ki body ko le gaye when she reported the attack??πŸ˜•

As happens in most masaledaar dhammaakedaar movies over here too the story took a backseat.Nothing intriguing about Tushar's murder.One little interview with his landlord & Shetty was busted.But I 'm not complaining as we have been told it was a build up episode.So eagerly awaiting tomorrow when my sweetheart's arch nemesis makes his presence felt😳 .Again! Welcome,Sikki! I & all my belanwaali behnaas have been eagerly awaiting your return!By God aisa swagat karenge na tera!😈

Ah! An sleepless night in the offing! But I'm not complaining!
Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait!?
Skinandar is back!????
sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing analysis of todays epi,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸΌ

u so good wid words,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸ‘

especially d way u compared shree wid rajni sir,.,.,.,.whistleπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n haan tht belanwala thing amazing,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸ‘
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha yaar
epi was fab
loved shaleen .paagal ho rahi hoon meine
din bar unki baare hi sochthi hoon
kam kar dena chahti hoon
but he s nt letting na
shree mar daala tune
pakka madraasi
thought that u will be little soft towards liza as she was hurt.bt nothing of that.rathod aisha was cute
omg saakshi fall for arjun
ithni jaldi..aisha tune toh kamal kar diya
saakshi ki feelings ko pehchana
and last bt not the least
welcome sikki dear
hum tumhara intzaar mein ek saal beet gayi
hope we will get to see a glimpse ok sikki tomorrow
ahead with a sleepless night
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post dear,,loved the episode shaleens dialogurs were awesome loved raesha sree was superb..cant wait for tomorrow..shaleen looks awesome in that light blue shirt
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know yhat sikki will be there tomorrow i didnt heard it 
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was one such episode that you'd love to watch over and over again! For it was raining Rawte and Rathod! The way they work in sync and the way they rule our hearts! Haye! I have this perpetual drool pasted on my face!

Today the team was on a roll! For the starters the entire Amazing Seven were present to solve the case and that indeed was amazing! Todays story was something that I had been waiting from day one.

Speaking of the case, the start was a bang on. A clueless mystery that needed full attention and input from every single member. Hats off for keeping it like that. ⭐️The individual performances as well deserve full accolades. Today it was raining Rawte and Rathod.  And then came their mind blowing dialogues. Chief threatening to take out a parade and second-in-command declaring themselves as 'baap of all'.πŸ˜† Whistles and claps!! I personally believe that the chemistry these two share is unmatched and no other couple on the show can possibly achieve that! Shaleen will be the death of me some day. I was watching the episode with my dad with a perpetual drool plastered on my face. Can you even imagine how embarrassing that was!! And if that wasn't enough there came in Behzaad to add to my misery. Kya hoga mera with me gawking at these two hotties???☺️ Okay keeping my drool apart, the way they work in sync just blows my mind away. Behzaad and Shaleen, they cues from each others performance and add it to there on screen avatar. And that is phenomenal!

Shital also deserves a round of applause. This lady is simply phenomenal. Playing a character that's all tough and sensitive, Shital has added to Aayesha. She's someone who's out there to win hearts and it shows. Applause and standing ovation for our Lady Dabbang! πŸ‘

And oh! My cutie Shree's a Madarasi!! Seriously he looked so cute today And his Idli deserves a special mention as well. What would the team do without him? And bechara Chotu!! He was ripped off his idli eating pleasure! koi nahi next time have bucket full of Idlis. πŸ˜ƒLiza was pretty much present today and she added to the case. Her working style is quite kickass. I so love her. The only disappointment is that even after so long Liza and Shree's equation has not yet begun.

And that particular scene, that had Aayesha and Saakshi in one frame. I really liked it. I always knew Aayesha is the only person who can get Arjun and Sameer together. But today the other side of her was also seen she's the only one who can get Arjun and Saakshi together! Though I'm not a very big Arakshi fan but still I'd say don't rush the scenes for they kill the subtlety and the romance. And for Gods sake stop making Saakshi so dumb! Mrunal has potential. Explore that and give her worthwhile roles in the cases. Ek scene mein you make Saakshi a mature person and in the next you let her fall! 😑

And then comes the bloopers. How did Liza name the dead body Tushaar when they had no identification what so ever? Such strong case and a blunder? Tch, tch NG..not good. Well waiting for tomorrow. I'm on a high!
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prettyaish123

Wait!?

Skinandar is back!????

The Forum32 article hinted as much.😊
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine_94

amazing analysis of todays epi,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸΌ

u so good wid words,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸ‘

especially d way u compared shree wid rajni sir,.,.,.,.whistleπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n haan tht belanwala thing amazing,.,.,.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you😳 The episode was such an awesome oneπŸ‘
princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha I totally loved that scene.

After arjun's and rathore dialogue shree madreasi character was the show stealer πŸ˜‰