WU July 27/13 - Ganges Departs

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Quick Summary: Ganges departs

Bade Haveli
Ganga flows water as she recalls the warmth with which the Singhs treated her as well as the harsh words of Sumi and Sanchi.  She decides to exile herself as penance for the trouble she has brought upon the Singh parivaar.

Nandu can't sleep.  He fears Gabbar will return.  Gehna and Basant try their best to calm their scared chucha by calling him a sher.  

DS finds a bit of rope and remembers Gabbar's torture of the Singhs.   She tosses the rope as Gehna and Sher ki Baap come down to join the injured Bhairon and DS.  Dr. Sumi feeds them haldi doondh and Dr. Jagat gives DS the phone because Singh's ki Messiah wants to talk with her. 

Messiah is worried and wants to come from Udaipur to check on Singhs immediately.  DS calms her down and tells her to sleep like a good child and come next day.πŸ˜›  Bhairon and Dr. Jagdeesh head out to check out Gabbar's zero star accommodation and file police report.  

Kesar Bagh - AnSh Bedroom with creepy Singh Parivaar picture

Mr. Messiah tries to calm his Missus who is flowing more than Ganga imagining what could have happened.  He promises he will take her to Jaitsar the next morning.

Bade Haveli ki Bade Baatein

As Sanchi's MIL-to-be is blaming Ganga for Gabbar's dirty deeds, Ganga dramatically comes down the stairs with a sports bag and a blanketted sack portraying Mannuji🀣  

She takes their leave against the objections of Paapa Sher and Unhappy Mama Sher.  Sumi glares on...while DS opts for diplomacy... she says Ganges is wise and to wait till light.   But, Ganga remains firm.  She refuses the money DS offers as well.  She takes blessings only and departs as director saab plays "rishte bharose..."

Sumi says its late and offers to make khichdhee but, Paapa and Mama Sher are least interested in eating more of her khichdee.

Daktarsa and his baapu return.  Daktarsa races up to check on Ganga's sack unware Mannuji's left the haveli.  

VO: Sometimes people blame themselves when things go wrong. 

Precap:   Shekhars' Serpent tells A that they have to ease Ganga's guilt.  On the other hand she coaches Ira and CM that Ganga should leave Singhs.  Eve? I mean Irabatty decides she will tell Singhs to send Ganga away.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks in advance for the WU, Anjana! πŸ€—
Today's epi was better with nice J and G scenes. 😳

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
waiting. Ganga made me cry...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am already laughing at ur punchline!!! and the update is not even up yet..ur gonna defo gimme a tummy ache today with ur update..looking fwd to it anjana...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i have no words for sumi .sumi  made me utterly disgusting
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anjana it will be more fun to read your update :)
Gabbars torture of rope. πŸ˜ƒ Mehbooba song was missing in that scene.. or I forgot which song Hema malini was dancing... 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: redapple1

Gabbars torture of rope. πŸ˜ƒ Mehbooba song was missing in that scene.. or I forgot which song Hema malini was dancing... 

DS singing "jab tak hai jaan, jaane-jahan..main chup rahungi!!!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: redapple1

" Jab tak hain jaan...Main nachung"iπŸ˜†
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anjana,

I absolutely loved today's episode. A very well scripted, directed & ACTED epsiode. Hats off to all actors. 

All emotions portrayed by each character today were just apt and as per their character. No one was right or wrong today, they were just themselves.

Ganga showed her pride & self-respect today by leaving haveli and I am very happy with the step she took. At least now if she is brought back by J, it would mean she would have earned that respect to come back and not have to feel guilty for throwing herself on Singhs.

Ds did not stop her and that was well done. Although she knows G is not  at fault, she knew G has to maintain her self-respect and hence no words from her (Ds) said a lot.

Gehna-Basant truly felt sorry for Ganga.

Sumitra is not wrong at all. She was thinking from her perspective and her nightmare had come true. She would have not liked to see G in haveli anymore. I am glad her worries are put to rest now. If J brings G back, Sumitra will have to accept her. 

Just a very realistic episode on 'after effects'. Felt sorry for little Nandu. Hope his trauma subsides. 

Loved the way they showed flashes of G's stay at haveli.

Pre-cap: That was the only spoiler in the entire episode today. Sa's drama is back to shape and too much of kitchen politics. Hope J calls it OFF soon. 

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
After so much violence, it feels nice that everyone is OK. Even Gahna, Bhairo and Jagya are up on their feet (Jagya and Bhairo were beaten up too badly specially Jagya - his skull broke because he was so badly bleeding). Did they show Makhan kaka? I missed some parts of the episode.