QH, similarity and Impact on ur luv life: Note pg7

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi every1😃

This might sound like a lame post but if read seriously, it can turn out to be a life changer...

We get hooked on to a daily soap because of some reason, like in QH, some watch for KSG, some for SJ, some for Asad, some for Zoya and some for the storyline period

its pure fiction, how can it have an impact on somebody's love life... but it has turned out that a certain development in the storyline has changed or is about to change my life forever

Let me share with you the similarities in QH and my life

the guy I was dating: Akdu, Khadoos, sadu like AAK (so let me call him ASAD here)
his Sister: MY BFF (Let me call her Najma)

now how a certain character(Zoya, I sooo love her) in QH made me take a decision that has impacted my life

well right now I am in a butterfliesinmystomach mode... I think my life is going to change for Good

my story dates back to 2006, I was 19 and came to delhi for my grad, I had a classmate Najma, she and I became besties😊... in a party in her house I met her brother Asad, we instantly clicked, became friends, eventually started dating😛...
this went on for 2 years, Asad was very protective, very loving and caring, but he used to shout at me a lot😭, reason I was very careless about my stuff eg I used to leave the iron plugged in, gas switched on etc, he used to be hell scared for me all the time and used to yell in front of 100 people... I did feel bad about triggering his anger, which was for my benefit, but I detested the way he showed his care😡... khair... things got on a level that we broke off😭, and I left India for further studies...I was always in touch with Najma and she used to feed me about Asad's whereabouts too..

I came back last year in April and got a job in Delhi... sigh... the city had many memories, including that of Asad and his love and care... the fact was I always missed him, I never was able to date a guy in these years as I found no one equal to him... the fact was that in all these six years I never stopped loving him😳...
Then I started watching QH ever since it started, I used to draw parallels between QH wala Asad and mera wala Asad... Now in Dec 2012, Najma got married, and I came face2face with Asad in the ceremonies... we avoided each other,coz it pained to be in the same room as him... His family loves me and knows about our thing for each other...
After Najma left for Bangalore, his mother kept in touch with me and kept inviting me over for dinner, I declined every time (my rotten ego I guess😡)

Then I saw the recent development in QH where despite evthing, Zoya holds on to Asad, like my Asad, he also was loud, yelling and intolerable towards Zoya, but didn't we see that deep down he loved her like crazy...
I started thinking about this prerogative, that yes indeed he used to love me very very much😊, he used to care for me a lottt...
I called Najma to talk about this and BANGgg, what she told me was an eyeopener, my Asad had declared in the house all those years ago when we broke off, that he will love me forever, will wait for me to come back, and if I do not, he will stay single all his life...
Guys... do I need anything else now...

so what I did was, I accepted phoopi's😆 dinner invitation last night... post dinner, Asad came to drop me home, we sat in Barista on the way, sorted things out, I cried a lot over lost time, over my inability to love anyone but him, he promised to never hurt me as in these 7 years he regretted his behaviour back then... we went for a drive after that... at 2 in the night, he dropped me home... 5 in the morning my cell buzzed, there was an sms waiting... which said

"last night was the best night in years for me... will you make my each night and day worth living... Will you Marry Me Regina"

and I am yet to reply to him... ☺️

so is it just me, or in ur life as well, u guys have felt ur life change coz of QH, please share your story, I am all ears

I had started to write a TS based on this episode of my life a while ago... maine ek chapter to post kar diya tha, but I didn't have the heart to complete it... but I think I will surely be able to write more and complete it soon... any1 interested in reading the 1st chapter below is the link

Edited by mizzundaztud - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
How awesome is that.  Wish you the best and hope you take up his offer. 😊
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Hope by now you are not having second doubt. .
And you have given him the answer to keep both of you happy..
All the very best
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG ! dat's great yaar and HOPE u  take  da offer. U r so lucky 2 find someone like asad.😃
mizzundaztud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

How awesome is that. Wish you the best and hope you take up his offer.😊

Thanku... we meet tomorrow... lets see
mizzundaztud thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajnid68

<font size="3">Awesome</font>

<font size="3">Hope by now you are not having second doubt. .</font>
<font size="3">And you have given him the answer to keep both of you happy..</font>
<font size="3">All the very best</font>

Havnt yet answewd him, but i will tomorrow
Aishah8 thumbnail
OMG a real ASYA u have to say YES I'm so happy for u right now!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your post was awesome! Say yes to your Asad! :) All the best!
mizzundaztud thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish-au

OMG ! dat's great yaar and HOPE u take da offer. U r so lucky 2 find someone like asad.😃

😳
veenisha thumbnail
OMG I really hope you take the offer, you are really lucky