SBS: Kartar to go to Jail and Nana-Nani enters

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watched SBS segment where it was shown that Veera's real Nana-Nani, i.e., Amrita's parents will enter their house to take Veera back. And Ratan was shown crying in front of Sampooran's photo. Then Chaiji was shown stopping Ratan from crying.

Then Veera's Nani said in the interview that they came to know about Amrita's death and that Veera is her only 'nishani' left behind, so they have come to take Veera with them.
Ratan said that she will be in a dilemma whether or not to send Veera because of Ranvi.

Nani said "hum Veera ko le jaane ke liye Kanooni ladayi bhi ladenge". Then Ratan laughed and said "Mere bete ka kya hoga?!".

After that SBS reporter said that Nihal is quite happy after Kartar goes to jail. Nihal said that he knows Ratan from the quite some time now and he has an idea about Ratan's choice 😉 and Nihal is much better as compared to Kartar. 😆

Chaiji in her interview sang a song "Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi" for Ratan and said that there will be lots of ups and downs in future in the show but we will face them and it will be mazedaar. 😊

SBS reporter said "Nihal ji jaise aapne Ratan ko musibat se bachaya hai, vese hi aapko hi Ratan ke saath milke Veera ke Nana-Nani ko samjhana hoga". 😊

YESSS! I am excited.😊

Edited by Veera_Fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow I am looking forward to the episodes. TFS 😳
Dloves1D thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Wow I am looking forward to the episodes. TFS 😳

Me too.. but this means Ratan has not got married to Nihal yet!
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veera_Fan

Me too.. but this means Ratan has not got married to Nihal yet!

yes. But why will Kartar go to jail? 😕
Dloves1D thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

yes. But why will Kartar go to jail? 😕

MOst probably because either Nihal or Chaiji will reveal his truth that he was responsible for burning Gagan's horse stable in order to stop Nihal from taking part in Sher-e-Punjab ghud-daud...Just a guess!
Dloves1D thumbnail
My pleasure friends! This SBS segment was very nice so decided to share it.