Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

Good one!

Do continue but please bring a lil evaluation in Antaras character from a sweet innocent girl let her realise what Raghu ..Let them spilt and then realise their love!!!
Just my opinion!

Thank yoou. Dear will tryy to add ur idea in my FF. 😳

Originally posted by: FatemaMazahir17

NICE  DO PM ME

Thank yoou dear<3
Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thank you everyone for giving such a good response.You will be pmed from -Shareen- or ..Amira..

https://i.imgur.com/GfFhiiq.jpg

Chapter 2 " You are my wife "

It was night, In the hall, Ajji was sitting on a sofa. Raghu was sitting next to her, he was busy working on his laptop.

" Office mein bhi kaam, ghar par bhi kaam. Kaam hi kaam. (You work everywhere) Kabhi kuch aur bhi kar lia karo " Ajji said to him.
" Ajji! You know na that work came first to me "
" I know! Actally I was thinking to have a party, jabse tumhari aur Antara ki shaadi huwi hai ghar pe koi party nai rakhi "
" I have a lot of work! I think we should canceled this idea "

" Party rakh kar khud ki bezti karwaun? News pe aa raha hoga ke Raghav Naik ne kiss looser se shaadi kar li hai sab gorgeous girl ko chor kar, Antara ko to dressing sence bhi nai hai, I will be instulted! She's doesn't deserved to be my wife  " He thought.

" Com'on Raghu! Aapni ajji ke liye itna bhi nai kar sakhte. Ek din ke liye kaam chor do ge to koi nuksaan nai hoga "
" But ajji.. "
" I don't want to argue about this! If you are Raghav Naik then I'm your Ajji and you will have to obey me "
" Ok Ajji! Aapke samne meri kabhi chalti hai kya? "
" Hamesha tumhari hi chalti hai " 

He accepted because he didn't wanted to hurt her sweet Ajji but he was bit worried of Antara because she was very simple, always in salwar kameez. After all he was Raghav Naik, and how a simple girl who even didn't have any dressing sence can be his wife?

In Raghu and Antara's room, Antara was laying on the bed, Raghu came. Today she was pretending to sleep as yesterday He hurted her, she was angry at him.

" Antara!! Uthho! (wake up!) " Raghu said.
" Aab maine kya kar dia hai? (What I have done now?) " She thought.
" Antara! I'm talking to you. Wake up! "
She opened her eyes and asked " May I know whats bothering you? "
" You!' Yes you are bothering me! "
" I even didn't talk to you since the morning and' Oh may be my presence in bothering you "
" Yes! "
" Ok tell! what happened? I'm tired and I want to sleep so please be fast " She sat on the bed and ordered.

She was applying her mom's formula " Jiss insaan ki tumhari life mein bohot importance ho but woh tumhe ignore kare to jab woh tumhare paas aye to tum bhi usko baao na do phir dekhna usko kaise tumhari kadar hogi "

" She's my wife and she's talking to me like I'm her worker. How can she behave like this? How can she ordered her husband? " Raghu thought.
" Ok I'm going to sleep! You are taking so much time. "
" Bequiet! You can't talk to me like this. I'm your husband so give me respect! "
" You can't order me! I will do whatever I want. Aab saans bhi tumhari marzi se leni pare gi? " She asked.
" Yes! "
" Why? "
" Because you are my wife! "

A smile came on Antara's face. She thought " It's the 1st time that he's saying that he is mine and he's accepting me as his wife " Antara was so happy.

Raghu realized that what he has said, He never accepted her as her wife, he always ignored her but today he did because the formula worked.

" I meant to say I'm Raghav Naik! I ordered on everyone and they obeyed me. Then who you are? " Raghu corrected his cute mistkake.
" I'm your wife! "
" I don't think so! "
" Abhi tumhi ne to kaha "

Raghu was frustated of her, He was triying to say something but that girl wasn't letting him to come to the point.

" Yes you are my wife! Happy? " He said in an angry tone. A big smile came on her face.
" And I can't deny this ugly truth. " He added. She was again hurted. He sat on the sofa.
" Come to the point! Listen to me carefully! " He said ignoring his anger.
" Ajji want to have a party in the house. All relatives, friends, business friends, workers and colleagues will be invited, aur unhone tumhe shaadi ke baad kabhi nai dekha hai. and I don't want too ke tumhe koi dekhe bhi "

" Because you even didn't have the dressing sence! and I'm damn sure tumne kabhi aisi party nai dekhi hogi so how will you react? how will you act? How will you meet everyone? "
" What do you think? that I will insult you infront of everyone? "
" Aur nai to kya! "

She had tears in her eyes.

" Well! Party kal hai. And you are going to your parents house in the early morning so Ajji won't see you going and she won't stop you "
" But.. "
" I have canceled all my meetings so my driver will be avable to drop you, you don't have to worry " He interrupted her.

He laid on the sofa and tried to sleep.

" How He can do that? He's sending my away from him only for peoples. When he will know that I love him so much? and he will confess to me? Why he feel insulted when I'm with him? Why he didn't like me?.. "

Next morning, He woke up and saw that she wasn't there. He smiled and thought " Thank God! Issko ek baar mein hi samajh aa gayi. Now There isn't any tension. Party bhi fit hogi "

This man was so mean, He only thinks about him, He didn't care of anybody except some member of his family. He was so reputated and famous. His work, his reputation and money was everything to him But his wife was nothing to him.

So here the uptade end, please give your opinions. Sorry for mistakes.

Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeee i am the first one... especially one my one of the fav ff.
let me first dance

now about the ff. it was very nice. i hate raghu in this until he recognise his wife's love. he is a jerk always hurting her. goosshhh...😡😡😡

well i want this time being in love antara should not came back home and in the meantime he should know about his gf being creepy. 
yaar i cant see antara being hurt so much. poor soul. 

and one more request please update jaldi wala dena... i cantwait to read more.

thanks for the pm dear
Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
-Shareen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yuppie 2nd to comment

cute chapter dear. luv it, antara so sweet but raghu, hope his mentality wil b chnge, n he will reliase k beauty dil se hoti hai . uski jo beautifull gf hai wo bad hai n antara very nice. :=)

n yes love the formula 😆 antara is very cute!

very intresting! continue.

I pm to all my buddylist.  <3
Edited by -Shareen- - 10 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Update !!!
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i forget one thing. u r a fab writer. i have lot to learn from u😳Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
wow lovely update amira dear
Aaji planning for party for RanTara
finally atleast raghu accept her as a wife
but he alz insult her
so feel bad for antara
Raghu alz think abt hiz repo..yaar
now wat will happen ? waiting for dat
hope jaldi he will understand antara lov him soo much

Osina
Edited by gal.angel - 10 years ago
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww at least he 'said' she's his wife! lovely update, cutie! BUT it was sooo little...next time u better write a longer chapter...i cant wait for the party...I WANT HER IN THE PARTY! COME ON! SHE CAN"T JUST LEAVE TO HER MOM"S HOUSE! ğŸ˜­ PLEASE UPDATE ASAP...WILL BE WAITING
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

raghu is so mean... and antra is so sweet.. make him realise her value soon.. and i hope that antara is still there at the house... update soon dear... thanks for the pm...
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it