Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mm990

I agree Bella. I feel bad for DD that she has to play out only one kind of scenes. But I really hope after Sultan's reentry things will change. Let's see. I am optimistic. 

Separation track at this moment will be suicide. Rishbala is the only factor that has still managed to keep the viewership of the show. If they separate them and that too before Sultan's permanent exit, it will end badly for them. 

Can you give me the link of the reply or just tell me briefly about your take on Madhu giving shelter to Sultan? I am trying to find logic there but I can't. Maybe I am overlooking something. ðŸ˜•

Seriously, the butchering of Bittuji's character pissed me off! ðŸ˜¡
I mean, seriously CVs, kissi ko toh chhor do! ðŸ˜¡

same her Maria...almost all of us who are sticking to the show seem optimistic !!!😳 ...we are still waiting for PH to correct the mistakes ...show is still salvageable !!!

seperation is coming up for sure ...tho' i din want it...just read an article that stated madhu will leave RK.. as sultan wud force her to do so...

or it can be a plan of Rishbala to trap Sultan !! let c... the post reply of cardio is in page 3 ..u can have a read...😃

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manesha76

Manesha!! I agree RK was also shown to do dumb things.. This is exactly what I said in the "RK turned madhu bashing post" that was attacked by the crusaders calling it nonsense.. And I was called a Madhu hater with a fake face.🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  The topic was "get a grip CVs"😲

And I have been saying the same that Madhu has been changed right from the day gangster came in.. Madhu n Padmini both!! Even the CVs couldn't justify Madhu harboring a gangster in chawl posing a risk to the life of innocent chawl people who also had little kids..😕
The explanation given to the audience was mein pagal/bewakoof hoon, aur age bhi pagalpan karti rahoongi..🤢😕 I am sorry my small brain needs a better justification.. 

A hapless pregnant female compared to Mumbai ka Sultan is beyond me.. There is very little that my dumb brain can understand...

RK said that he was wrong and he sticks to it. He doesn't say pata nahin mein kaise badal Gaya tha.. Madhu told RK that he was right.. And then says sultan pata nahin kaise badal gaya..🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

And I already said in my post that she was not wrong in accepting the bribe offer, else her haters would say that her righteousness is more important for her than saving her husband's life..🤢

But all I expect from the CVs to show her to be little smart.. Believe it or not, Madhu has been butchered the most for this sleazy gangster, I m still hoping for a strong Madhu.. Padmini is beyond redemption for me.. She really needs to go on some pilgrimage for my sanity..😡
Why would Madhu think that she was wrong when mommy is so proud of her baby for saving a gangster??🤣 And boy, is she even flinching when fingers were raised at her daughter. RJ n RK were the only ones who were shown to be hurt.. Even I was more annoyed when that impudent lawyer was making the extreme accusations...

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

I totally agree this is a never ending discussion.. 
Bella!! I am not sure if you have read any of my previous post defending Madhu, you would agree that I am one who thinks that CVs played with the character of Madhu to accommodate that gangster in their story..
My only problem with Madhu is that she trusts people and then doesn't learn her lessons. Life is about learning.. 
A criminal is a criminal! There can never be justification of cold blooded murders.. The CVs are actually being nice now else a new case would have started on Madhu for abetting a criminal. She is not an illiterate. She is a college graduate. She could have been in legal trouble. And how did she pay back the chawl people for saving her by getting a gangster in the chawl posing a threat to their innocent lives..😕
RK says that he is kameena, I accept it.. Madhu said that she is pagal/bewakoof.. So why not accept it..? 
I really like them, will always justify them provided they give me hints that they won't repeat their mistakes. I don't think Madhu is beyond redemption or anything.. What bugs me is that everybody thinks that she is in character for befriending a gangster.. No!! She is not. Do you think if somebody hits RK in front of Madhu she would tell him that why is he being rude to her..😕 RK is the man for whom she turned her back to the entire world.. But suddenly she started seeing pain for criminal and his mom.. ðŸ¤¢ I refuse to accept this as Madhu's character.. This is a pure clunk which was rejected by the audience as well.
Mein bhi Paagal hoon..🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Maine hamesha apne DIL ki suni hai aur aage bhi sunoongi..
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  This is my new tag line...