Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by __Sonali__

ji jarur
πŸ€—
First I will say if all of you were not friendly then I would not be here.   it's your love etc which has kept me here.  πŸ€—

Visha - Know you from YMGGK, loves suhasi tons and tons.  head of housewife family.  always there when we need her. guide us in right direction etc.  very lovable person. πŸ€—

anu - when I came in housewife, from her first  comment I read, found her down to earth, mature and understanding.  A typical home maker.  thinks of others before yourself.   selfless   πŸ€—

sonali -  I found her the most dedicated fan in IF.  sonali take it as a compliment.  πŸ€—.  she eats sleeps and breathes AD πŸ˜‰ while doing her studies, help in the house. I sometimes wonder where she gets the time and doesn't she get tired. AD is lucky to have a fan like sonali

ayesha -  training to be a doctor, she definiitely has got bedsided manner (slang used for doctors/nurses - gentle,kind and so on).  for her age she is mature etc thanks to her upbringing πŸ€—

Josh - know you from YMGGK also.  you are honest, polite, simple, respectful, friendly person and always happy to help out.  just like sonali and ayesha, you are a student and still find time to be on various forums. πŸ€—

Fatima - instead of repeating myself, I will say you are all what I have said for sonali/ayesha/josh. πŸ€—

arti and nasco -  I have not communicated that much with you,  but from what I have, you always straight to point and ready to bring the forum to top πŸ€—

Sorry I am not good at expressing myself.  

I will comment on others later on
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

First I will say if all of you were not friendly then I would not be here.   it's your love etc which has kept me here.  πŸ€— We are familyπŸ€—

Visha - Know you from YMGGK, loves suhasi tons and tons.  head of housewife family.  always there when we need her. guide us in right direction etc.  very lovable person. πŸ€—

anu - when I came in housewife, from her first  comment I read, found her down to earth, mature and understanding.  A typical home maker.  thinks of others before yourself.   selfless   πŸ€—

sonali -  I found her the most dedicated fan in IF.  sonali take it as a compliment.  πŸ€—.  she eats sleeps and breathes AD πŸ˜‰ while doing her studies, help in the house. I sometimes wonder where she gets the time and doesn't she get tired. AD is lucky to have a fan like sonali

ayesha -  training to be a doctor, she definiitely has got bedsided manner (slang used for doctors/nurses - gentle,kind and so on).  for her age she is mature etc thanks to her upbringing πŸ€— awww... Thank you di...lovely wordsπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Josh - know you from YMGGK also.  you are honest, polite, simple, respectful, friendly person and always happy to help out.  just like sonali and ayesha, you are a student and still find time to be on various forums. πŸ€—

Fatima - instead of repeating myself, I will say you are all what I have said for sonali/ayesha/josh. πŸ€—

arti and nasco -  I have not communicated that much with you,  but from what I have, you always straight to point and ready to bring the forum to top πŸ€—

Sorry I am not good at expressing myself.  

I will comment on others later on
I replied in redπŸ€—
thanks a ton shobhi. Your comment made my day. And thanks for the compliment. It brought a big smile on my face
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Thats nice of you shobhiπŸ˜ƒ. thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Shobhi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ€— You are the very  mature and level headed person in the forum while the rest of us have mood swings. You are always the same.