Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Divider Graphics

Hello everybody let me grab a handful of minutes of your attention.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Really very glad to have you all here  ..Thank you so much for being here and creating a joyous environment.

Oh! By the way, I hope you all know the reason for this occasion'
Ermm What? You don't? Really? Shocked

Well' okay, no worries, guess I am appointed for this reason itself.
Cool Okay so lemme tell you ..Guys that today is a very special dayEmbarrassed, because, this is the day when my friend cried for the first time.Cry xP Oh! M sorry for the confusions I am arising here!Tongue Let me be preciseWink, Today is her Birthday!!! Big smileBig smile

Na hukm se na chidi se,
Na adam ki peedi se,
iski kahaani shuroo hoti hain,
27th july se!Tongue

Yes, I'm talking about none other than our very dear friend, MISHA!!

Laddoo jitna meetha, Imli jitni khatta, Karela, Uhmm..Over ho raha hain! TongueTongue

M maginificent
I incredible
S smart
H honest
A awesome

We are very glad to be here today and to see Misha celebrate her birthday surrounded by lovely cyber friends.

We have known Misha for almost one years now, thanks to India Forums. It has been a pleasure to know her, chat with her, interact with her and spam with her.Big smile

Since the time we have met Misha has not changed a single bit, still full of life, always cheerful, full of energy, bubbly, making other laugh, bringing news related to the one and only person who connected us good friends together, how can we forget and not give any credits to the beautiful Drashti Dhami..!!

We have always wondered how she manages to come online whilst at work and chat so much, and on top of that make beautiful gifs!! It's surprising how she manages to have fun yet always get her work done in time, and never gives her boss a chance to complain. Forget complains, ever since we have known her, she has been getting pay rise and promotions.  She has become very experienced in this field and it will not be wrong if we name her an undercover IF fanatic!! 

I don't think there is anyone like Misha, who can come up with titles for the AT's. She is always ready to help others and solves queries.  

Bus hain?? Hogaya?? Ab maarne ki dhamki degi tho bhi isse zyaada tareef mujhse nahi ho paayega! TongueROFLROFL

But jo bhi ho, you know we love you and will love you the rest of our lives. Because you're somebody we found late, but plan to keep with us for eternity! :D May all the happiness of this world be at your feet! :))

Mish, you are an amazing person, and on your birthday we would like to wish you unlimited happiness and success in life. May your boss give you promotion after promotion!! It's been an honour knowing you, and we are very grateful having a trusted friend like you in our lives. 

Happy Birthday Misha.

Divider Animations

A wish for lots of birthday fun.
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is
as sweet as you!

Edited by ..tanya.. - 26 July 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-acacia-drashtimeetu_SnowFlakes_Xx.Phoenix.xXvampires-loverSandy-NazInvisible_Wingsnehakariba_Maggie_-TimeOut--Waheeda-ChocoSoulLittle_Mermaid.BrainEaterOwlshumaila08_Sparkles_Harshika4Lifesnowflake.harshdbanji-mira-chrys--Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* Happy Birthday Mishuuu <3 <3 *~*" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

hey Mishaaa Hug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHA Party
I Wish You Unlimited Happiness And Success Always In Life..!! Smile

May You Always Climb The Ladder Of Success Embarrassed

Keep Smiling Big smile Keep On Doing Your Mastii LOL

Thanks For Being Such A Wonderful Friend, We Are Miles Away.. You In Canada And Me In England, But I Always Feel Connected To You, Thanks To Our Chatting Methods Wink 

Just Stay The Way You Are, Cuz You Are Perfect Thumbs Up I Love You Loads Heart

Happy Birthday Once Again Hug

P.S. I Hope You Like Your Birthday Gifts EmbarrassedSmile

Lots Of Love & Tight Hugs

Waheeda

Misshhh!!!HugHugHug

Ab teri tareef mein kya kahoon! You're my 1/3, my jaan, my love! And teri nautanki ke bina main hamesha adhoori hoon!Hug

Its amazing, how a single conversation with you becomes the highlight of my day! How it makes my heart feel alot lighter! I'm indebted! :')

No doubt, you're a wonderful friend, and a even better human being. I cant really tell you in words, how glad I am to have you beside me as a friend for a life time! You've gifted me alot of memories to treasure the rest of my life. I love you, and all those moments spent with you.

It amaze me that even though we met through this cyber world, how connected and inseparable we are. That how distance never mattered and we were always there for each other. My 1/3rds, my confidence. Cheers to our dosti! :'))

I wish you all the happiness this world could offer, and more! May god's blessing always shower upon you, and keep you happy and smiling. I pray that even when life takes you through its painful part, may god grant you the patience and confidence to over-come every sadness.

We know, this bond is for an eternity! A very very happy birthday love! Have an amazing year aheah! Muah! :*

Shama

HeartHeartHugMishuuu My rockstar 1/3rdHugHeartHeart
Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday My 1/3rd Heart 

I have no words to say what you mean to me m blessed to have you in my life the BESTEST god gift in my life. In this one year you have become an eternal part of my life most special and precious thing to me. My days are incomplete without you and your nautankis and i hate missing you thats the worst thingOuch With you even bad times are good and best times are betterBig smile

In this world where everything seems uncertain,ONLY one thing is definite You.You'll be always My friend, My bestest 1/3rd, My life Beyond time,beyond words, beyond distanceHeart 

Thank you for being part of my life and making it more beautiful with your presence you have gifted me innumerable memories, reasons to smile, so much love and the bestest time of my life to cheerish for lifetime.

Wish you a day brings out the best in life for you. May life leads you to great happiness and success.
May the special day of yours is filled with loving memories.May god shower all his blessings on you Stay blessed Always and keep SmillingBig smile
Have a wonderful day 1/3rd with lots of love and laughterHeart

I am too lucky to have you bas stay with me like this forever waise you have no other option you'll have to jhelofy me for lifetime coz ur 1/3rd cannot live without you.Bas stay Happy and keep smilling Always coz my 1/3rd looks best while smilling and in bajoing modeEmbarrassed 
 I LOVE YOU Soo Sooo Sooo Much LOADSSS more than AnythingHeartHeartHeart Have the bestest birthday and hve blast with someone specialWink MuaahhhHeartHeart

Here are your birthday gifts hope you like it thoda time me itna hi hua i wanted to do so much moreOuch

Lotsss of Love and Tighest Jhappi HeartHug
ur 1/3rd TanuHeart

Edited by ..tanya.. - 26 July 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXvampires-lover_SnowFlakes_BrainEaterOwlshumaila08Sandy-NazInvisible_WingsChocoSoul-Waheeda--TimeOut-_Sparkles_Harshika4Lifeharshdbanji-mira

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Party Time

Edited by ..tanya.. - 26 July 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xX_SnowFlakes_ChocoSoulSandy-Naz-Waheeda-MsFoodyTwoShoes-TimeOut-BrainEaterOwlharshdb_Sparkles_Harshika4Lifeanji-mira

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday Misha HeartHeart Hug

May God Bless You with loads of success and shower you with love and blessings in your life from your dear ones Embarrassed
May you get what you wish for in a blink of eye and the things which you dont get, dont feel bad God must be busy planning something really BIG for you cause you deserve BIG! Approve bas have some patience which we DDians lack in!!ErmmLOLLOL

I m really glad to be on I-F for ONLY one reason i.e i got to meet some really wonderful people here like you whom i can call my FRIENDS!! HeartHeart
And please dont ever change we love you the way you are Mastikhor, Bubbly and Full of Life! Hug

Have a Blast Sweetie and Enjoy YOUR day to the fullest!! Party Dancing

P.S:- wrote in purploo cause i want to see your name in purploo soon! Tongue WinkLOL

HugHug HeartHeart HugHug

Tanya just LOVED the thread WONDERFUL job babes Clap Clap

Edited by _Sanjana_ - 27 July 2013 at 2:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlakes_ChocoSoul-Waheeda-shumaila08Harshika4Life..tanya..anji-mira

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Misha my Fvi queenEmbarrassed

Many Many Happy Return of the day

May god bless you

Have a Rocking Day

Party hard

Edited by HarikaDDian - 26 July 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlakes_ChocoSoul-Waheeda-shumaila08Harshika4Life..tanya..anji-mira

_Sparkles_

IF-Stunnerz

_Sparkles_

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very very very happy birthday Misha .. Party   Party

May god fulfill all ur wishes...

U r such a sweet heart ... God bless you 

Edited by _Sparkles_ - 26 July 2013 at 11:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlakes_ChocoSoul-Waheeda-Harshika4Life..tanya..

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Many many happy return of the day misha..Party

Edited by Sandy-Naz - 26 July 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SnowFlakes_ChocoSoul-Waheeda-Harshika4Life..tanya..

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Happy birthday  Misha..
May all your wishes come trueBig smile

Edited by anji64 - 26 July 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoSoul-Waheeda-Harshika4Life..tanya..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top