Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I came to comment,after seeing those pics,I am gone with the wind ...again!
Good post...and thanks for those pics...I love them :))
Edited by iluvsuraj - 10 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Hilarious post.
Nice post.

As ramaji says surya are only baby leads on TV who makes us to stuck with them without any high level of romancing.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked yesterday's episode ..Surya are the only couple on tv who are very innocent and unique
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deebz

Hilarious post! 

SurYa should be eating some carrots too along with Kaju Badaam!Their eyesight is seriously weak.  Can they even see how gorgeous they are!

Sandy looks at her handsome hubby in bed and what ideas does she get? Lightbulb! Diyaaa! Come on Surajji, Let's play Carrom! Hai Ram!

Cool a post Ami Di.! n correct song too...!!😳⭐️

even i did save pics SurYa holding hands n playing carrom!!! 
watched episode after reading WU..!!😳

@Deebz ma, haayeee, πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† kya karun..!! 
i was expecting a hug-u after hold-u options in GG room!!☺️ so same pinch-u!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@NeelMoon:- Thankoo..πŸ˜ƒ.

@RamaDi:- Yo! it's only inspired from my lubly "Chulbuli Amma".. You see I've lots of admiration for her - like cryptic as ocean and as eminent as sky..☺️. .

@RamaDi and HemaDi:- Han! You both are right. Pataa nahi meri khopadi mein kyon nahi aaya?😲. May be it's jammed because of my diyaa.πŸ˜‰. SoorYa are the only TVbaby couple.. No comparison! As unique as a seashell as deep as the sea..πŸ˜†.

@Sindu:- Why are you using less emoticons? See I don't like when you comment with using 1-2emotitcons. It gives me some negative vibes. I hope everything is alright in your life.πŸ˜’. And yeah I never knew it that it was deep's fave song too..😲.

@Toxic11:- Thankoo!

@Vishnu Kutta:- Naughty boy..πŸ˜†. You should save pictures of greatest scientists..😳.. Can you count how many hand-holdings SoorYa did till yesterday's episode?