Taarey FF: A One Man Army #3 (season 2 OUT) - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

Sorry TaShu!!
I know!!!! I am damn late..
And I hate myself for that..
So really very sorry dear..
I wanted to relax and read this update enjoying every bit of it..
I mostly do that to my favourites..
But then in between, I was inactive..
So, I got this late..
I am very sorry for that..
its ok dear 
please dont hate yourself for that 
i m late too and i totally understand its ok dear πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the Update..
No Doubt, this was one of the BEST and the MOST BEAUTIFUL updates you have ever written..
And Ofcousre, I dont need to say, how much i loved it..
Rey's heart feels that His Taani is nearby..
And Swayam believes in his belief..
I actually liked that line..
That Shaka!!
Trust me!! I so feel like getting into my screen and killing that Shaka!!!
I so wish I could do that..
TaaRey's life would have become much more easier.
And then, even I could have met them..
awe dear your words always touch my heart ❀️
i love this line too πŸ˜³
lol poor screen dont break it while trying to get to Shaka πŸ˜†

Ahem.. Ok.. Sorry for diverting..
Poor Taani!! She feels so lonely..
See, even she feels like killing him..
And then started the BEST PART OF THIS UPDATE..
The Flashback..
I am speechless after reading the Flashback..
It was flawless..
I have no words to comment about it..
But still, I will try..
Loved that dress, dear..
The way they were again and again addressing each other prince and princess..
Loved Rey's surprise so much..
He knows Taani so well.
that she will get tired.. Her reaction .. Each and every single minute thing about her..
And the way he said I LOVE YOU!!
It was so beautiful..
And then he proposed her..
So Simple, yet beautiful and so so touching..
His words matter the most which were said by so much purity.
And Our Naughty Taani..
Bechaare Rey ko kitna sataaya by her conditions..
But then the way he agreed to do anything for her..
I was so touched..
And then their kiss..
Loved it..
Their dance.. Their cute little moments..
really loved them all, TaShu!!!
And Then the car scene..
NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THAT PART..
I was so emotional and touched..
I really cant say anything..
Loved it A LOT..
OMG!! I hope Taani is safe..
Shaka!! Hate you!!
I know Rey will save his love..
Superb update, dear..
awe thanks i m glad u liked the fb
trust me ur comments make me speechless πŸ˜Š
i m happy u liked the dress, their calling each other prince and princess πŸ˜³ the kiss
in short entire proposal 
i tried my best to make it as much romantic as possible n i m glad my efforts didnt went in vain πŸ˜ƒ
lol i dont remember what the car scene was πŸ˜• anyways i m glad u liked it πŸ˜†
dont worry taani will b fine
and rey will save her eventually πŸ˜‰
thank you so much for such a long and LOVELY comment it means a lot πŸ€—

Note
Please add this account for the PMs from next time. This will be the last time I will PM all through my old account.

Love
TaSha πŸ€—
Edited by --Ta_Sha--PMs - 10 years ago

***Please add above account for PMs***

~WARNING~

Dear readers,

Please make sure you guys have a tissue box in your hand before you begin reading. Also, be ready to have several mini heart attacks πŸ˜†. But yeah don't die or who will like and comment BIG 🀣. In addition to this, please be lenient while venting your anger on me through your comments after you done reading this update . I know this update is shorter than my other two FFs' updates but I thought it would be too much for you guys to handle in one update.

Those who were waiting or missing the real action and suspense of this FF. Well good news for you all this update is what you guys waited for.

And yeah I wrote this update in one and half sitting so it can be a piece of crap too. So bear with me and read anyways for your TaSha 😳

Part 21

She is slowly moving backwards with the help of her hands while still sitting. She keeps her hand on sharp stone and blood starts coming out of the deep cut she got from the stone. Shaka didn't care he came closer and Taani pushed him with all her might ignoring the pain in her hand. She stands up and starts running. Shaka follows her. On the other hand Reyam are walking with hope to find Taani or any other clue. While walking Reyam reaches the place Taani and Shaka were. They are unaware of the fact that Taani was there few minutes ago. Suddenly Rey stumbles and fell on the ground. Swayam helps him stand up again but while he was doing that Swayam's eyes fall on the blood, Taani's blood. He touches the blood and realizes that it's still wet. He looks at Rey with painful and scared eyes with the thought that it can be his sister's, Taani's blood. Rey stands up ignoring all the odds and says "it can't be hers. I am sure my Taani is fine. Can we just move ahead? We need to find Taani as soon as possible. Let's go." Rey walks ahead and Swayam follows him hoping that Rey is right and his sister is perfectly fine wherever she is.

Here with Taani, she is running very fast and due to which she is out breath. So she decides to stop but suddenly she hears footsteps so she hides behind bushes. She sees Shaka walking by she covers her mouth making sure she makes no sound. He soon goes out of sight and Taani stays there still sitting at the same place and praying for Rey to be fine. She hears footsteps again she looks and what she sees was a like a dream. Reyam were walking right in front of her but as she was in a hidden place they couldn't see her. Her happiness had no heights. Her Rey, her Prince Charming, her life is alive and standing in front of her and not only that, her bhai is also with him. She smiles widely at the view forgetting all her pain and was about to call Rey but something stopped her from doing that.

She realizes that her mouth was now covered and it was done by none other than Shaka. She tries to move and make noise but Shaka's strong hand stopped her from moving. She was helplessly sitting and watching Reyam walking away from her. Tears were rolling down her eyes and it was like her dreams and all hopes were shattering right in front of her eyes. She was desperate to meet them and in an effort to do to that she bites Shaka's hand. Which made Shaka leave her and finding this as an opportunity Taani runs towards the direction Reyam went. She was running and she hears footsteps so she stops thinking its Reyam. She turns around happily and finds Shaka coming. She gasped and was about to run but she falls and couldn't step again. She tries to move backward while sitting but soon she hits a tree. She knew this was it she was tired, hurt and now she had nowhere to go. She holds her mangalsutra [nuptial thread] tightly and closes her eyes remembering the moment she becomes Rey's for lifetime. She can't let anyone else touch her. "No ways" she says out loud making Shaka take a step backward. She looks around and finds a sharp stone and holds her in her one hand and brings her other hand's wrist close to the stone. She takes a deep breath and says "Shaka, I am only Rey's. If not his's than no one can have me. And I mean no one." There was determination in Taani's eyes and there was no trace of fear. She look straight in Shaka's eyes and brought the wrists and stone together such that they both were touching each other and if moved tightly/roughly it would definitely cut her skin and veins in no time. Shaka was scared himself seeing Taani in this avatar. Before he could do anything he was on ground and blood was coming out of his mouth.

He looks up and sees Swayam fuming in anger. Yup he was punched by Swayam on face. He moves his eyes toward Taani and sees Rey hugging her from behind holding her both hands as tightly as possible so she doesn't move and hurt herself. Taani was still in the determination to kill herself ignoring everything around her even the fact that Rey was holding her from behind. Rey whispers in her ears "Princess, you promised to take care of my Princess and would not let anything or anyone hurt her. Are you going to break your promise? Are you going to hurt your Prince Charming by hurting his Princess? Are you going to do all that?" Saying this he kisses her neck slightly. His kiss brought Taani back to her senses. She looks around and sees her bhai standing in front of her with concerned look, she sees Shaka on the ground with his mouth bleeding and she sees no she feels protected and secured as soon as she realizes his arms around her. She loosens her grip of her hand and the stone in her hand falls on ground without making any scratch on her wrists. Both Reyam takes a breath of relief and Rey hugs her tight from behind digging his face in her neck and hairs. She closes her eyes and feels his presence and warmth. They were lost in each other's embrace but were disturbed by some voices. They looked at the direction the voices were coming from and sees Swayam and a few steps away from him were some 15 men standing with Shaka leading them. Swayam looks at Rey and then at Taani, understanding his concern Rey makes Taani stand up and says to her while cupping her face "Taani you will have to leave no I mean you have to run away. I know you are in no condition but you will have to do this Taani. Swayam and I will stop them but you being here will divert our attention. So in order to make sure we all are save you have to run. [Taani tries to say no but Rey doesn't let her say anything and continues] Taani when I was falling on the ground after being shot I heard your scream and at that moment I realized you can't live without me. So I promise you that I will get you your Prince Charming back but right now you have to save my Princess and run and hide her from all these goons. You will do that for your Prince Charming right? [Taani moves her head left right signaling a No'] for my sake Taani please." Saying this Rey folds his hands in front of Taani while begging her to leave. Taani holds his folded hands and says "ok Rey I am going but take care of my Prince Charming and bhai." Rey kisses her forehead and says "I promise, now go." She looks at Swayam who also signals her to leave and then at Rey who smiles at her and then she turns around and runs without turning or stopping.

Reyam now looks at Shaka and his men like angry lions and walks towards them to attack them. First Shaka's men attack Reyam. Swayam punches one guy on his face and he falls on ground seeing stars in that cloudy night. Rey kicks another guy and he sits holding the place he was kicked and wasn't able to stand up again due to pain. Reyam walks toward the other two guys with support of Rey Swayam gives them a high kick one by one and they lay on ground in no time. 4 were down and 11 were left excluding Shaka. Rey goes to attack two guys at the same time and kills them while Swayam goes to attack a guy and he kills him but out of nowhere other guy comes and stabs a knife on his leg. Swayam screams in pain and sits on floor. Which makes Rey turns toward Swayam, he sees Swayam on floor holding his leg with a knife still half way inside his leg. He runs to his BFF and sits beside him. He had tears in his eyes seeing Swayam in pain. "Dude you're bleeding. Damn it I am so sorry I was suppose to take care of you and I ...I couldn't even do that" Rey breaks down and Swayam smiles even in pain after seeing his BFF's care and concern for him. He keeps his hand on Rey's shoulder and says "dude you are looking like a girl who cries at every single thing." Rey gives a weak smile to Swayam and says "dude..." before he could finish Reyam sees Shaka and his 8 men running in the direction Taani ran.

Swayam looks at Rey and says "dude go and save Taani. I am ok and right now Taani needs you the most go Rey go." Rey looks at Swayam in shock and says nervously "no... no du... dude have you lo... lost it I... I am not leaving you h...here in this state. I can't ... I just can't." Swayam holds Rey with both hands and shakes him to bring him out of the nervous and shock state and says seeing directly in his eyes "ACP Reyaansh Singhania I need you to focus right now. You have to save an innocent life, the life of my sister and wife of my BFF. You can't be weak right now. Those 9 people will hurt my sister please go and save her. Go show them what you really are. And people don't just call you a one man army but you really deserved to be called that. Go Rey go." Rey looks at Swayam for few seconds and hugs him tight and chuckles "dude you are really bad leader. Don't ever give motivational speech to anyone again." Saying this Rey breaks the hug and Swayam's jaw drops. He hit Rey on his shoulder and Rey let out a fake scream. Rey then composes himself and gives Swayam a serious look and says "dude I am a one man army do not mess with me. Got it?" and holds his stomach and starts laughing and soon Swayam also joins him. They both hug each other once again and Rey leaves saying "dude take care will get back to you with your sister soon."

*Part 21 Ends*

You see guys what I am talking about πŸ˜” I know it is not a good update I am so sorry. Will try to write better update next time. And yeah sorry for the late update exams were going on so couldn't help.

Also, I have a poll going on please check it out and do vote wisely 😊

Which Taarey FF do you prefer [clickable link]

***PMs will be sent later***

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 10 years ago
shortage of words!!!
the way u wrote the update...
i can see the whole film in front of my eyes!
how can u write so professionally?
i mean action movies banaao yaar seriously!!!
u can do it!
and i loved word to word of ur update,
so i really cant explain each and every word...
and loved taani's maa kali ka avtar when shaka held her mangal sutra...
and rey cooled her down hugging her reminding her own promise, of not
allowing her to cut her wrist. 
and taaarey love! out of my dictionary!!! 
and ab ek aur action sequence on its way...
really excited!
please update soon!
i am loving it so much!!!
I'm so proud of Taani to not give up and fight with everything she got
That evil man deserve to be burn alive
Reyam were superb
Love the action parts, amazing description Tasha
Love Swayam emotional speech to ACP Reyaansh Singhania it was very senti but lovely
Reyam bonding and understanding is impeccable
I love the entire update
Oh and I loveee Taarey little moment it was incredible
Wao that was a breath taking update
Urghhh that shaka hate him to the core

WHY DON'T U TRY FILMAKING
SUCH A BRILLIANT PIECE OF WRITING

HAYEEE REY SAYING TO TAANI TO TAKE CARE OF HER PRINCESS N TAANI SAYING SAME TO HIM 

PRINCESS N PRINCE CHARMING
PERFECT LUV STORY

SWAYAM GT HURT 
LUVED THE REY CONCERN
SWAYAM KI MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH WAS REALLY LOL
LUVED THE SCENE BETWEEM REYAM

HOPE REY KILLS THOSE GOONS N SAVE TAANI
(OF COURSE THIS WILL HAPPEN
HEHEHEHE )

UPDATE SOON
LUV YA
Resv/unresv
Yeh kya tha😲
TaaRey😭😭
Abhi agar tune Shaka ko nhi maara na toh mein tujhe maar dungi😑😑😑

Taani was about to cut her wrist😲
Luckily Rey came at the right time...warna toh teri shamat aani thiπŸ˜›
Reyam convo was funnyπŸ˜†
motivational speechπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now this 'One Man Army' has to finish dat monster!!!
Under any circumstances!!!!
Edited by sashaz_sis - 10 years ago
omg dis ws such a gr8
update!! i luvd it!!πŸ˜ƒ
bt yaar yeh shaka is nt dying only!
humesha he re-appears
lolπŸ˜†
pls cont soon dear!
n awsome update πŸ‘πŸΌ
awesome and emotional update