India-Forums

Why did??

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Ok, people,me confused Confused
Why did IP ask Meera to remove that sindoor line Ouch
I know he is frustrated and annoyed with Meera's treatment, I know mishrain did everything to justify his wrong feelings , meera bit him also LOL but his behaviour was defo OTT.
What does he want Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemounicrazy-nutKyaRe....br200910jmoyee200awida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Wat is OTT?Embarrassed

I ws wondering da same thing too...Confused

-Maybe he dusnt like a dirty room?
-Maybe IP wants to run around the room freely?
-Maybe IP wants to get a better view of da mirror?
-Maybe he dusnt kno wat he wants,nd sd da 1st thing dt ws irritaing him most?!Confused
-Maybe IP wants to sleep in da bed too?ShockedShockedOuchD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutKyaRe....sabaSpeaksawida

awida IF-Sizzlerz
awida
awida

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

You are killing me friends.

Saba are you really confused?

It is his house. He wants his room to be clean. Also papaji , DB , Everybody can see that line through that open door..and make mockery of him.

Cool

Btw did you see how DB inters the room? She was afraid that her saree becomes dirty. And she becomes the dirty woman. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4Bristylovemounicrazy-nutsabaSpeaksTehsinaJFJ

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
He wants Meera that's why Saba  Day Dreaming  Can't wait for their paraya suhaag raat Embarrassed Embarrassed Ab toh papaji ne bhi Miu se directly bol diya hai bedroom main busy hone ko Clap Clap Ab acchi bahu hone ke nate, how can Miu refuse her papaji's agya? Wink Papaji kitne thoughtful hai, he wants to see his pota/poti before he's called to swarg Wink waise hi muft ki roti tod rahe hai DB ke ghar, ek chotu baby se kya farak parega, hai na? Wink

IP should have hit Meera that day & taught her what he could Approve, she deserved that for questioning the guy who's on the way to achieve Niravana Angry I am appalled at Meera for still doing Prithvi jaap Shocked Why can't she let go of that jahill junglee and hop on to the bed of roses with Meera ka majnuu IP (MKM WinkEmbarrassed Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsBristylovemounisabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Wat is OTT?Embarrassed

I ws wondering da same thing too...Confused

-Maybe he dusnt like a dirty room?
-Maybe IP wants to run around the room freely?
-Maybe IP wants to get a better view of da mirror?
-Maybe he dusnt kno wat he wants,nd sd da 1st thing dt ws irritaing him most?!Confused
-Maybe IP wants to sleep in da bed too?D'oh

Over the topLOL
This was wrong , he shouldnt have said that, now he is imposing himself on Meera , Ouch

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJawida

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Over the topLOL
This was wrong , he shouldnt have said that, now he is imposing himself on Meera , Ouch
[/QUOTE]

Saba i read over the top & imposing himself on Meera only, everything else was ignored Shocked LOL  LOL

Dekha meri gurumata is giving us awesome junoon Wink Meera bit IP & he later keeps his mouth on it, like a delayed kiss Blushing painful hi sahi Tongue Ab toh SR scenes ke liye utawali ho rahi hoon Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by SahanaG - 26 July 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamssabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

He wants Meera that's why Saba  Day Dreaming  Can't wait for their paraya suhaag raat Embarrassed Embarrassed Ab toh papaji ne bhi Miu se directly bol diya hai bedroom main busy hone ko Clap Clap Ab acchi bahu hone ke nate, how can Miu refuse her papaji's agya? Wink Papaji kitne thoughtful hai, he wants to see his pota/poti before he's called to swarg Wink waise hi muft ki roti tod rahe hai DB ke ghar, ek chotu baby se kya farak parega, hai na? Wink

IP should have hit Meera that day & taught her what he could Approve, she deserved that for questioning the guy who's on the way to achieve Niravana Angry I am appalled at Meera for still doing Prithvi jaap Shocked Why can't she let go of that jahill junglee and hop on to the bed of roses with Meera ka majnuu IP (MKM WinkEmbarrassed Embarrassed 

I agree, it was below the belt and Meera still not responding was even more Ouch
Papaji definitely done mad,age and sickness is definitely taking toll on his senses Ouch
Mishrain needs to be sent to asylum ASAP Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....awida

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know about you guys, but I did not like to see Prithvi's picture with the garland around it... I was sobbing my eyes out, I guess I'm just not ready to hear that about Prithvi... What a wasted track, if that's what the CVs want to show...  where is the ishq?  Is it always about nafrat?  I hope Madam gets the idea that nobody wants to see Meera this helpless and without any action in trying to find her Prithvi...

cooldreamsKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index