Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Ananya - court drama is ending next week itself...Madhu doesnt have time to carry out her plan after that 😆...very less time u see 😆
there goes my hopes for a proper separartion track 🥱

Yeah. All khichadi.  

I can take a no separation track, but please, bring back RKs vacationing brain. 🥱 If not, even the most ardent RK fans will soon give up on him. No one wants to watch RK like this. ðŸ¥±
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi- Yeah Maan had only one work, he used to get shirtless in every scene and then Geet used to hyperventilate seeing him, then Maahi maahi, eyelock and more hyperventilation and more maahi maahi🤣🤣

I want them to take divorce only if bhai exits. But i don't think they'll take divorce.

@Nishi- Even i was thinking how Madhu will take divorce from RK without informing RK about her plan. She might give him divorce but he will never do that🤣🤣🤣

One-sided Talak?🤣🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
# chakks u fogotabout pushong pulling dragfing and pinnomd on wall and wo same same dialogues chup bilkul chup

ignore my typo aaj cell se onljne hu😔
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@Nishi I think Madhu RK ko divorce deke shock degi. Get ready for another breakdown😆 Later it will be revealed that it was her plan to trap and expose bhai😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Padhi- I have in all watched around 30 odd episodes of Geet and i have watched that episode where preggo Geet was running behind Maan's car and he didn't care until she was about to fall🤣Strong Geet🤣

@Ashu- I can't believe how our forum females can worship that irritating character? Even though Maan's lame accent was the main reason why i couldn't endure that show, but OTT Geet was another one.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

Us time mahila mandali chillai hogi kya?🤣🤣 Abuser maan made preggo GEET run behind his car!🤣🤣

kash meinw wo forum join kiya hota.. weelll meine ffs me bhi waise scenea read kiye hai usme logo ne comments maare hai geet ka pyaar to dekho kitba strong hai... 🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

# chakks u fogotabout pushong pulling dragfing and pinnomd on wall and wo same same dialogues chup bilkul chup

ignore my typo aaj cell se onljne hu😔

haila kitne typos🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
@ashu i want proper break down dis tym and my old ruthleas rk back bhaad me jaaye madhu makkhi

chakku u qatched dat epic show must say dat was d first show i hated at first sight
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi- I have in all watched around 30 odd episodes of Geet and i have watched that episode where preggo Geet was running behind Maan's car and he didn't care until she was about to fall🤣Strong Geet🤣

@Ashu- I can't believe how our forum females can worship that irritating character? Even though Maan's lame accent was the main reason why i couldn't endure that show, but OTT Geet was another one.

That show was bakwaas yaar. Cheap romance, vulgar expressions blah blah...OTT Geet and always-ready-to-expose-my-capsule-body was the main reason i coudn't dare to watch that show.🥱
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
geet i dared to watch first epi bt geet ka hair style and dressing sense dekh kar channel change kar diya