Has Jalal's mother changed?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Who was that lady who talked to Jalal about Salima.. ??

She was sort of dressed like Hamida.
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Who was that lady who talked to Jalal about Salima.. ??

She was sort of dressed like Hamida.

no no jalal's mother havent changed. tht lady was jijianga, one of the attendants of hamida banu. 
His Ammi should have been there in the nikah.. but she was nowhere to be seen..
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

His Ammi should have been there in the nikah.. but she was nowhere to be seen..

hamida banu was actually there as shown in sbs. i saw her in sbs. she was sitting on salima's left side, but here i think its edited.
Originally posted by munnirony

hamida banu was actually there as shown in sbs. i saw her in sbs. she was sitting on salima's left side, but here i think its edited.

๐Ÿ˜† Uninvited from the nikaah.
No dear..she's not  Hamida!!
it was good they showed everythign in one go,but does it mean that jalal is closer to MM than he was to BK bcoz even when he got to know that MM might have gotten BK killed he still dint say anything to her..is that all the love he had for BK...whats the point of marrying his widow if u cant even say anything to MM esp when she clearly is wrong.
Dear Aanchal,

I think it would have been  a suspicion in his mind, stirred up by guarded remarks let fall by Salima or someone close to Hamida Banu, rather than a certitude. He could not have acted against Mahaam Anga  based only on such vague inputs.

Unless someone had got hold of the Pathan Muhammed Lohani, who actually killed Bairam Khan, there would be no real proof, and Mahaam Anga would deny it flatly. And Lohani would by now have put as many miles as possible between himself and Agra, it would be very difficult to track him down.

Mahaam Anga would be technically correct in denying any culpability as well, for it was not she who either got the bright idea or put it into action, it was all her loutish son. She seemed quite content at having turned the tables on Bairam Khan and watched his departure with carefully concealed satisfaction.

She got to know of Adham Khan's plot only post facto, and of course she must have rejoiced at it as being the first sign that  her offspring had something approaching  a brain๐Ÿ˜‰, but technically, she would not have been an accessory before the fact. as the legal expression goes.

Even Adham Khan's effort thru Lohani  would have been at best a hit or miss affair. If Bairam Khan had anticipated it and taken evasive action, it would have failed.

So, it is natural that Jalal does not move against Mahaam Anga on such a weak prosecution case. The one about Adham Khan in Malwa is very different; here there is a flood of witnesses. So he moves, and moves fast.

It remains to be seen if Baz Bahadur's palace in Malwa has high enough turrets for Jalal to  be able to condemn Adham to a defenestration, or throwing the criminal, hopefully to his death, from a fenetre (French for window)! That would mean that Chetan Hansraj  would be out of the show, and very soon at that.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by aanchal_c

it was good they showed everythign in one go,but does it mean that jalal is closer to MM than he was to BK bcoz even when he got to know that MM might have gotten BK killed he still dint say anything to her..is that all the love he had for BK...whats the point of marrying his widow if u cant even say anything to MM esp when she clearly is wrong.
Edited by sashashyam - 10 years ago