Sultan Nailed it.. Well done!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cardio21

Honestly, I was waiting for this day eagerly, but when it happened l didnt like it..
But it was much needed.. It was as crucial as RK's public apology, may be more..

Else, in the next track you will see madhu repeating this again... 
You dont have to wait for nxt track,this might happen tommorow. She will again say tumne aisa kyu kiya sultan. I m pissed with paddo,she should have accepted that she sent sultan but nahi uska shammi kya sochta uske bare mein. She is more selfish than Radha.
Originally posted by sush12_DD

he is the cheapest man! shame on him...moron..hate him... aaj madhu ki izzat par question kiye Marathe ne...sirf us moron ki wajah se...uske kehne pe. and he says he loves her...what a shit. I wud love to kill him if i get a chance.. My mom was so angry on sultan today after i told her tht its his plan.. she said madhu shud not spare
him..shud slap him and marathe too.

Yepp now he must be happy.. I was so disgusted today.. She was humiliated in front of everyone just becoz of that creep.. 🤢
Even i'll join u in killing him 😡
Originally posted by devilish-grin

sultan is better out of the show n yea today rishbaala were helpless

I'm waiting for that auspicious day 😈
Originally posted by cardio21

Honestly, I was waiting for this day eagerly, but when it happened l didnt like it..
But it was much needed.. It was as crucial as RK's public apology, may be more..

Else, in the next track you will see madhu repeating this again... 

I didn't like it..but wasn't Madhu thinking ke PP kya bakwas kar raha hai? ðŸ˜† he's presenting the facts in a wrong way? so it's not Madhu's mistake , yet again ðŸ˜² phir bhi, sach ya jhoot, who cares? Madhu knows it's a lie, RK knows it..their family knows..but the outside world will take marathe's words until n unless someone proves him wrong ..n prove that  it was some divine relation ðŸ¤¢

agree Kashish..this was needed..just like RK's apology was needed...

Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by emptyworld

🤢Cheap act by Sultan and did he forgot how Madhu helped him and saved him from enemies and saved his life too.. chi ehsan faramosh aj usse ladki ko jisse pyaar karne ka daava karta hai usse sabke saamne sharminda kar raha hai. 🤢🤢🤢More surprise to me is Madhu lover kehne wale Sultan ke act ko chemistry bolenge.🤢

He proved that you should not trust anyone so quickly.. It was just pure friendship from Madhu's side but this man made a joke of it.. 🤢
Originally posted by vivoash

I din like the way PP humiliated her.🤢 Lo, gangster ko sahara doge toh yahi hoga.🤢

I found PP annoying today.. 🤢
today sadakchap didn't even present yet he crossed all the limits. 😡
i was crying with madhu😭...her expression of pain😭...its a biggest insult for any women to get questioned about her character. i felt like killing that shivdutt marathe😡...the so called kanoon ke liye ladne wala, imaandar...yuck...all bullshit. agar itna hi honest hai toh phir madhu aur bittuji ko trap karne ki b kya jarurat thi aise hi rishwat lene se mana kar deta, but no...he used their weakness for his selfish purpose of winning case.
with each and every allegation he was putting on madhu i was feeling like killing him and that sadakchap with my own hands. even after doing all this sadakchap assumes that madhu will love her.😡. i wish he will be dead this time in real that too by madhu's hands
Originally posted by _charu_

This what kills me. Earlier her family and then RK spoiled her rotten.. But still she went through that horrendous unwedding.. But did she learn a lesson? 

Okay! Either she believes in societal norms or she doesn't? 
If she does, then why those misadventures??. And if she doesn't then why cry as if she was a victim.. She needs to clear her stance here.. It's my only bone of contention with her.. 

All of us hated when PP made those accusations! But will she learn?

As a sensitive women she is shown to be, why does she fail to see the collateral damage she does to her loved ones.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nidu-dsena

ab pata chal gaya hoga madhu ko ganster will b a gangster(sadakchap) not a golden heart man😡
i hope ab madhu iske taanggee todde isko mar mar ke😈🤣

Taange.. Muh.. Naak.. Haat sab todna chaiye 😡😡😡