Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Today (27th July) is the birthday of a very sweet person...she is loving, kindhearted and very very friendly. In a very short time span she became a really active member and is loved by many people in the forum especially in general discussions. She is a lover of the duo...yes yes yes...its none other than our DUOlover123 who we fondly call Jerry!

May everything happy
and everything bright
be yours on your birthday
from morning till night.

And then through the year
may the same thing hold true
so that each day is filled
with life's best things for you!

Have a Happy Birthday

Today it is such a special day and we won't have a party?! Shocked How is that possible? Of course we will have a party...it will be grand, it will be crazy and it will be a full on dhamaal party!! Wink Wear your best party clothes, let your hair down and don't forget to wear the best sandals or shoes because you are going to groove all night wearing them...tap tap tap...dum dum dum...Tongue

Dancing

Now, today is a special day, Party
DancingWhen we gather around, Party
DancingTo celebrate that special dayParty
DancingIn which you were born, Party
DancingAnd we turn on the heavy sound. Party

A very warm welcome to everyone to the party venue! Hug Please don't eat before you come here as lots of yummy food is waiting for you... you don't want to  Broken Heart of the food na! LOL

The time has come Jerry, yes I am talking about the time which everyone waits for...its their birthday...but more than that they wait for the delectable cake. Day Dreaming Come on take a big big bite because 'birthday cake calories don't count' !! Silly Aaj toh sone pe suhaga as we have your fav black forest cake na heheh Wink Make a wish dear and blow the candles...

Ahhh...come on run here everybody Shocked...the best part of the party is here...Confused...the tasty, delectable and mouth watering food...omg omg I am soo excited yippeee...kitna accha lag raha hai...haye mai marjawa Day Dreaming

Now its time for the asli thirst quencher which is the mazedaar drinks Tongue...aaj taali hona hai hume taali hona hai...Jerry ke birthday pe bas talli hona hai ROFL ... I want to share these drinks with dada, Jerry of course and all the forumwasis...come guys its the time to go crazy...join in hurraaay...ab hil jaane ka time hai so but on your party belts LOL

Okay right jokes apart...here we go with the simple and sweet drinks...abhi mai puri tara se talli nahi hui so yeh jaldi se lelo isse phele ho jau Tongue

Lalalalalala...we have many more guests to arrive yet so lets wait for them before we proceed any further with the party...arre dekho our Jerry's favourite and very special people have arrived...wooohooo...cheer on friends Cool

As many of us know and many don't...Jerry is a Harry Potter lover...so on this big day we have invited your favourite Harry Potter just for you Jerry...Star

To make the day even more fascinating and joyful, we have invited our most loved, the brilliant, the charming DUO!!!! Day Dreaming As DUOlover123 loves duo quite clearly, the party wouldn't be complete without them sweety so just for you DUOlover123 they are here to wish you and make your party the best!! Heart Ahem ahem guys autographs and photographs later, right now lets focus on welcoming them with lots of love and respect which we already hold for them na Clap Oh god I cannot speak any longer *all eyes straight on DUO* Blushing

OMG they look so handsome Heart

Chalo lets allow our sweet duo to have a seat and enjoy the party!!

Arre party mai entertainment nahi toh maza kya?! Come on boys and girls stand up...clap your hands...aaannnddd run run run to the dance floor...yeah come on DJ put the music on FULL volume...let the world hear us let the earth shake...come on louder everyone SCREAM WOOHOOO...yipppeee...woop woop...huuurrraaayyy...stretch your smile Big smile ...and DANCE AND SING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Jerry, Happy Birthday To You!
Come on my friends, lets get grooving on the dance floor! Dancing

*It's the time to party la la la la la it's the time to party*

Kuch aur khaas kalakar...LOL

And last but not the least, we would like to gift some lovely gifts to the birthday princess Jerry on her birthday;we hope you like them dear! Star

And a exclusive DUO siggy I made for you duo ki deewani Approve :

Best Wishes/Messages From Your Friends! 

Bhavanab

Wish you a very very Happy birthday Jerry !!! Though we havent interacted much but you indeed make a special part of the CID forums !!! Have a fabulous birthday .. god bless you dear with lots of happiness and good times Big smile awaiting the party Wink Tongue

virikamaliha

Happyyy birthday...
Have a blast one...
God bless... Smile

Demonstar

Happy Birthday, Jerry! Have a great time, may all your wishes come true. Party Big smile

sheroo9000

pinkpearl5(me)

A very very happy birthday Jerry! May god bless you and give you all the success, happiness and love that you wish for. Have a brilliant day ahead! Big smile I remember when you were new to the forum and IF and at that time I was starting QOTM...then you gave me lots of ideas and motivation and also volunteered help! Thank you so much for being so kind and loyal in all ways in the forum and as a person. Hug It has always been a pleasure talking to you on general discussions and in scraps or PMs! Clap You are a really sweet, calm and loving girl Jerry di and I wish you all the luck for your future as you grow older and love you lots di! Heart

Oh yes I forgot to say sorry for the accidental PM I sent you about this thread. Hahahah di I still find it funny how you are the first person to know about their upcoming birthday celebration thread so quickly! Hahaha LOL thank you di for coming to our lives and for being so understanding! You rock sweety way to go Star

Jerry your favourite car is BMW na so here you go a birthday gift from me Wink

Black BMW Bornout 1920x1080

So for this, your birthday
And every day, without end
I'd like to let you know
That you're a truly special friend

Have a wonderful birthday

Happy birthday from all your friends,
We hope you're birthday never ends.

There's one more thing you need to know,
That we all love you so.

http://api.ning.com/files/4pJrME9dS9ri0p1*tDZ-eDtlg-pgLoPeqRaW*sp9ig-UbpiulekdKktFGff-6WCIR67ZqaODX*pSRyIBaRz9MA__/2133156bk7wurk0ze.gif
Thanks for attending this birthday celebration and making this day even more precious for our birthday girl Jerry! Hug I hope you liked this thread and celebration...don't forget to wish the birthday princess on her special day! Happy Birthday DUOlover123 once again! Big smile

Lots of love,

Heart PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 26 July 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

duoa-sowmya-.Nishi.DemonStargadhadadacutie006neerkhan88KhotaSikaShreyaControlledChaospappais..optimist..kamalini123misha.assheroo9000Reshma.xodramaloverdebasree04-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*!!!Happy Birthday Jerry (DUOlover123)!!!*~*" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virikamaliha

virikamaliha

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday...
Enjoy the day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ControlledChaospinkpearl5

Reshma.

IF-Sizzlerz

Reshma.

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
A very very Happy Birthday to you Jerry..!!Big smile

May God grant all your wishes and shower his blessings in abundance upon you..Big smile

Reshma.

IF-Sizzlerz

Reshma.

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@PP.. Lovely thread dear..Thumbs UpClap

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Bhaloo...Hug

Some Poetry for Bhaloo BD...WinkClapClap

jalti shamein roshan chehre
kamni ladiyaan nazuk sehray
nargis,bela,motia,lala
juhi,champa aur banafsha
har koi shaad hai naa
aaj tumhari saalgirah hai
dekho hum ko yaad hai na

hum tou sirf duago log
khaak o maher ka kya sanjoug
paas rahein ya door rahein
mehfil tou aabaad hai na
aaj tumhari saalgirah hai
dekho hum ko yaad hai na

A Tight Hug

Bhaloo Friends Wishing from SKYPE...LOLLOL

Some coming to House for MUFTA...WinkTongueTongue

Bhaloo in SEHAR ate all Cake Jaldi Jaldi...WinkTongueTongue

Bhaloo Clicking Pictures with Wishing Card...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

with Ballons...Embarrassed

with Gifts...Embarrassed

POPAT ki taraf say BHALOO ko milay...WinkLOLLOL

Dost hain apny POPAT BHALOO
khatay rehtay hain bus AALOO

hr dum LARTAY rehtay hain
COMPETATION bhi kartay hain

EIDI ki hay Baat jo aayii
BHALOO nay POPAT ko jatai

DONO nay hay dil mein thani
kis ki Zyada EIDI ko Maani

Ten Ten Bha Bha kartay hain
Pyar ek dusray say kartay hain...

Edited by gadhadada - 26 July 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neerkhan88buubllycutie006ControlledChaossheroo9000pinkpearl5

-sowmya-

-sowmya-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday jerry Party

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Happy Bday Jerry...Party

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

@PINKPEARL...

Lovely and so much in Detail Birthday Thread Baccha...Clap

the Central Table is WOW with these Furry Fans...LOLLOLLOL

Yum Yum Food but Sad I m in Fast...TongueTongue

DAROO...LOL

Lovely Appearance of HArry and DUO who makes the Part More Valuable...EmbarrassedStarEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllycutie006sheroo9000pinkpearl5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top