WU 26/7/13 End of Rat's violence! Singhs safe!

andv thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anita

Good job by Padma... 👏So, put together Suguna + police call by Shiv, alerting by Padma all save the BH people. Well done by the writers.  Nothing OTT about how everything ends.. Good.. -
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks, Anita.🤗  Finally this Rat infest will end🥳  Jai Ho to BV ki Bubble Gumm CVs
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update.
As expected, everybody got saved and Rat is finally going to the place he deserves. However, I was surprised to see the reaction of the people present. The most delicate situation was of Gahna and Nandu - being a pregnant woman and a child. However, nobody paid attention to them. Even Sumi, Ganga and DS did not ask Gahna if she is OK. Jagya attended Bhairo because he was lying injured and that was right, but the ladies should have attended to Gahna. And where was Makhan kaka, nobody remembered the poor man (we have so much sympathy for Ganga - the poor girl, why not some for Makhan kaka?). 
Edited by SPuja - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.😊

Finally it ended.It was a real feel good episode😃

With a good message - if one does what one thinks is right and just stands up for what is right no matter how difficult the circumstances almighty takes care of their welfare.

Suguna alerted by Anandi and Police alerted by none other than Rat's wife Padma saved the day for the Singhs.

Suguna and Padma are definitely the stars of the day.

The only fly in the ointment is Sanchi.

Precap -Looks like Sanchi is making plans to visit Jaitser.

Hope Singhs have learnt their lesson.Standing up for what is right is very good but it should be done in a more practical way instead of indulging in foolish bravery.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank God,finally Rat got arrested,hats off to padma actually she is the real saviour of singhs.👍🏼
Jagya, anandi and sugna's phone convo was really good,it reminds me those beautiful young days and their friendship😊 except sanchi's interfere,.doctorsa gave her right treatment.
Now what is G's decision leaving haveli or getting curse from sanchi😕,today sumi outbrings the mother's feeling when G gave mannu to Rat,so shedidnt hate Ganga from her heart.😊
I like Dadisa's smile after police shoots Rat,Surekhaji was excellent👏
Shashank was bang on with his expressions
Overall a wonderful episode,BV is back👍🏼
Thanks Anita for the update😊
Edited by jaiya - 10 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for written update !!

Devi mayya  Bala Ho apke Chamathkar dikhadiya apnne and even saved us from constant tourcher of watching violence..

Liked the episode ..Ratha  and jagiya face to face was excellent..Rathan  and jagiya did a grt action .

Sughuna thappad was good ..Rathan needed that last touch of his deeds .

Edited by vasiraju - 10 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ani😛
u got a nice episode...lol
haveli was not burnt...what a relief ..phew
sugna ka thapad
apni tausa ki bhatijee hai...de dana dan...chance miltey hi🤣
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
excellent episode and the acting was par excellence. Amazing performances by Surekha ji, Sriti and Shashank.

Sugna was awesome I laughed at that slap she gives to Rat after taking Mannu from him...aww she's going to make a wonderful sister in law to Ganga when the time comes.

I'm going to watch the episode again since I missed the beginning but it sounds like Padma will be instrumental in the divorce proceedings as well later on. I hope so at least. Ratan ki ab khair nahin.

Waiting for some Jagya-Ganga heart to heart conversations coming soon!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was a good episode, I guess sanchi is getting ready to go haveli and give Ganga a final push out the door by filling everyones ears and maybe jagya will say enough is enough and shut her up.

Padma did something useful for once but I think she was fuelled by her inlaws not caring about her and her daughter. 

Sugna was definitely in CID mode with the slap lol. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 10 years ago