Share Your Experiences in This Forum

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello ! Everyone. Its been a week our Show Ended !
The Forum is Very Silent with less Followers !

So Share ur Amazing , Funny ,Sad ,Emotional Moments you had in this Forum !

So , Start Commenting Guys

nice post  πŸ‘ & hope all friends will make this more beautiful with there lovely comments πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amazing moments...well its my first indian show i watched regularly & followed i love the concept i love all the actors first time i watched somya & rohit together & i am so impressed with them both made Madhav & Aradhya character so live β­οΈπŸ‘ i love MaYa β€οΈ specialy i love Aradhya alot i can relate with this character watching Aru onscreen was like watchimg myself sometime & i  i become soumya fan & now i am watching Navya & the serial is also in the watch list 😊
its the first drama thread in which i am active & made lots of posts & made everyone like i enjoyed my time here
i really misss the amazing time with some really good friends i have here our discussions, our points to pounder,our pridictions our anger .& some time shower our love too πŸ˜† want to thanks each & every friend for liking & commenting on my post thank you so much guys πŸ€—

Funy moments ... watching all the early episodes of MaYa & gupta ji πŸ€£
& when ever i chated with friends like pridictions about the room sofa , daddy plans ,Anisha miss chipku πŸ˜† our anger on CVs & channel 😑 which later turns in laughters πŸ˜† & now all are memories

Sad moments ...
when they kill Madhav even today when i watch this scene or listen Madhav poetry my eyes filled with tears πŸ˜­ when rahul comes to dead Madhav πŸ˜­ when khoobsurat ends 😭 & the sadest things i saw in this forum is fighting & abusing each other for the actors & characters πŸ’”

Emotional moments ... many MaYa scenes made me emotional &  Maya car scene when Aru appriciate true love of Madhav & the radio confession scene & Madhav last poerty on his death '' ehsaas zupt hogaya'' the first time they showed Aru as radio jockey doing Ehsaas show & Aru last message when Khoobsurat ends 😭 & when ever friends appricated me through pms or in forum about my  posts it always make me feel good & little emotional 😳

thanks you  all my friends πŸ€— i didn't mention anyone name because i don't want to miss any name 😳 i don't want to be more senti now πŸ˜† i am still active in the forum so will be back as remember some thing new 😳
Edited by Tohru - 10 years ago
miss soumya on screen miss her presence after khoobsurat
missing Maya alot.
                                 Had a grt time in this forum.the most lovely moment in this forum was in analysing madhav/ehsaas' poem,then reading the translation of it n reading all the interesting views of  it by the members of this forum.2 poems of madhav/ehsaas for aru were heart touching:-"Ehsaas zapt ho gaya..." n "Tumare saath... tumare bina..."unforgettable ones❀️
                          most saddest moment was and is the death scene of Madhav.it was illogical,unwanted n the worst thing that had happened in the show.never expected it wn v were watching this show for madhav n aradhya.by killing madhav the makers hv killed the show.
                              worst thing that had happened in the forum was the unnecessary fight of fans.if v were supportive,v would hv saved the show.
            wrong thing with the show was the wrong execution with all the illogical swap.evy thing was forced.makers failed in portraying the love story of madhav n aradhya frm the beginning.well the makers r mittals n nt a gul khan or a gorky.