Share Your Experiences in This Forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hello ! Everyone. Its been a week our Show Ended ! Ouch
The Forum is Very Silent with less Followers !

So Share ur Amazing , Funny ,Sad ,Emotional Moments you had in this Forum !

So , Start Commenting Guys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Tohruriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share Your Experiences in This Forum" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Comment Guys !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohruriyya6

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

nice post  Clap & hope all friends will make this more beautiful with there lovely comments Thumbs Up

Amazing moments...well its my first indian show i watched regularly & followed i love the concept i love all the actors first time i watched somya & rohit together & i am so impressed with them both made Madhav & Aradhya character so live StarClap i love MaYa Heart specialy i love Aradhya alot i can relate with this character watching Aru onscreen was like watchimg myself sometime & i  i become soumya fan & now i am watching Navya & the serial is also in the watch list Smile
its the first drama thread in which i am active & made lots of posts & made everyone like Wacko i enjoyed my time here
i really misss the amazing time with some really good friends i have here our discussions, our points to pounder,our pridictions our anger .& some time shower our love too LOL want to thanks each & every friend for liking & commenting on my post thank you so much guys Hug

Funy moments ... watching all the early episodes of MaYa & gupta ji ROFL
& when ever i chated with friends like pridictions about the room sofa , daddy plans ,Anisha miss chipku LOL our anger on CVs & channel Angry which later turns in laughters LOL & now all are memories Day Dreaming

Sad moments ...
when they kill Madhav even today when i watch this scene or listen Madhav poetry my eyes filled with tears Cry when rahul comes to dead Madhav Cry when khoobsurat ends Cry & the sadest things i saw in this forum is fighting & abusing each other for the actors & characters Broken Heart

Emotional moments ... many MaYa scenes made me emotional &  Maya car scene when Aru appriciate true love of Madhav & the radio confession scene & Madhav last poerty on his death '' ehsaas zupt hogaya'' the first time they showed Aru as radio jockey doing Ehsaas show & Aru last message when Khoobsurat ends Cry & when ever friends appricated me through pms or in forum about my  posts it always make me feel good & little emotional Embarrassed

thanks you  all my friends Hug i didn't mention anyone name because i don't want to miss any name Embarrassed i don't want to be more senti now LOL i am still active in the forum so will be back as remember some thing new Embarrassed

Edited by Tohru - 31 July 2013 at 11:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..pallavi25-Swetha-shanthi510rtmsVishalCkspriyya6

rahullsharma

rahullsharma

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
miss soumya on screen miss her presence after khoobsurat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TohruVishalCkspriyya6

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
missing Maya alot.
                                 Had a grt time in this forum.the most lovely moment in this forum was in analysing madhav/ehsaas' poem,then reading the translation of it n reading all the interesting views of  it by the members of this forum.2 poems of madhav/ehsaas for aru were heart touching:-"Ehsaas zapt ho gaya..." n "Tumare saath... tumare bina..."unforgettable onesHeart
                          most saddest moment was and is the death scene of Madhav.it was illogical,unwanted n the worst thing that had happened in the show.never expected it wn v were watching this show for madhav n aradhya.by killing madhav the makers hv killed the show.
                              worst thing that had happened in the forum was the unnecessary fight of fans.if v were supportive,v would hv saved the show.
            wrong thing with the show was the wrong execution with all the illogical swap.evy thing was forced.makers failed in portraying the love story of madhav n aradhya frm the beginning.well the makers r mittals n nt a gul khan or a gorky.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..pallavi25Tohruriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top