Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

khush_nuzhat_sunshine_-Have.a.dream--Swetha-KhotaSikaShreyaamalazizAurna_ST_Ashy_Dips..angelic_leena_3-Sakthi-shayranahui.Moner_RadioSanaJasmine...Mallu...CoolioqueenLeesanHeavens_Kiss.enigmamilindrose-naureen786-MischiefManaged..Amira..epiphany.-SweetDesire--prabz-Ohmyjerryworldlipshaa-krazyriya-liza81taahir004kmfan_2-SilverDragon-Jaymaasonu-monu_PanCake_Bikicaclementina.Glyceriene.Trouble.aishu3003pratsyZumSrK.HeavenlyBliss.OnlyHope-Priii-buzzy.reenaholi-RadhaMohan-SaRuv.HdhdSaranghae-Spirited-..Prinzy...AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ingenious.designs#3[C] Last Update (Pg 141) Sanaya Irani, YHM" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

khush_nuzhat-Have.a.dream--Swetha-KhotaSikaShreyaamalaziz_Ashy_Dips..angelic_leena_3Moner_RadioSanaJasmine...Mallu....enigmaLeesanHeavens_Kissmjht_one..Amira..epiphany.-naureen786--SweetDesire--krazyriya-Ohmyjerryworldlipshaaliza81taahir004sonu-monuJaymaa-SilverDragon-_PanCake_clementina.Glyceriene.aishu3003itsRitzipratsy-Priii-buzzy.reenaholiSaRuv.-Spirited-Saranghae..Prinzy...AnJaNa.

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Update Pg 1 ( NBTNMKK + REQUESTS)

Update Pg 19 ( ICONS KKK, KaSh, Avinash Sachdev)

Update Pg 31 ( Ashlok, KKK, Rosid, Fawad&Sanam)

Update Pg 42 ( NBT, Ashlok, Rosid, Rantara,Asya+REQUESTS)

Update Pg 56 ( Rosid, Ansh, Saruv, Ruslaan Mumtaz)

Update Pg 71 ( RoSid,SaRuv,SaMud,NBTNMKK,GurBina,YHM,
Kinshuk Mahajan, Fawad&Sanam)

Update Pg 81 ( YHM-IshRa and SidYusha)

Update Pg 94 ( RangRasiya, Fawad Khan, Divyanka Tripathi, SaMud &More)

Update Pg 103 (RangRasiya, YHM-Ishra and Ruhi, MeGhan and Samud)

Update Pg 116 ( RangRasiya,NBT, Jennifer Winget,FAK,Divyanka Tripathi + Suggestions) 

Update Pg 121 ( RangRasiya, Divyanka, Vishal/Baldev, textures)

Update Pg 130 ( Divyanka, IshRa,Aadesh Chaudary , textures)

Update Pg 141 ( Sanaya Irani, Divyanka Tripathi, Ishra (YHM) ) 

Edited by Urshie - 17 March 2014 at 4:45pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

-Have.a.dream--Swetha-KhotaSikaShreyaamalaziz_Ashy_Dips..-Sakthi-Moner_RadioSanaJasmine...Mallu....enigma..swagger....Amira..-naureen786-mjht_oneepiphany.-SweetDesire-lipshaa-krazyriya-sonu-monuJaymaaliza81taahir004-SilverDragon-clementina.Glyceriene.Trouble.aishu3003pratsyZumSrK.HeavenlyBliss.-Priii-buzzy.reenaholiSaRuv.Saranghae-Spirited-.AnJaNa...Prinzy..

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Please Hit The Like Button If you wish to Receive a PM
when I update. 

Edited by Urshie - 31 July 2013 at 2:46am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

khush_nuzhat-Have.a.dream--Swetha-Myra.--jyoti--KhotaSikaShreyaDips..magicalrosid-Sakthi-amalaziz_Ashy_-Arjunzaadi-SanaJasmine...Mallu.....swagger...enigmaMoner_RadioCoolioqueenliza81taahir004-SilverDragon-sonu-monu-VildanaROSID--SweetDesire-..Amira..epiphany.-krazyriya-HashiBoomjht_one-naureen786-BikicaJaymaa_PanCake_clementina-prabz-OhmyjerryworldlipshaaZumSrK.pratsyHeavenlyBliss.-Priii-.Glyceriene.buzzy.reenaholiaishu3003-Eris-SaRuv.Saranghae-Spirited-.AnJaNa...Prinzy..

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

_sunshine_-Have.a.dream--Swetha-Dips..angelic_leena_3-Sakthi-_Ashy_amalazizHeavens_KissMoner_RadioLeesan.enigma..swagger.....Mallu...SanaJasmine-naureen786-mjht_oneMischiefManaged..Amira..epiphany.-SweetDesire-sonu-monumilindroseliza81-Rashi--SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004_PanCake_clementinaJaymaaitsAishOhmyjerryworldlipshaaMoNayaHolicPrag-krazyriya-ZumSrK.pratsyHeavenlyBliss.OnlyHope-Priii-.Glyceriene.aishu3003itsRitzibuzzy.reenaholi.SajnaVe.Saranghae-Spirited-SaRuv..AnJaNa...Prinzy..

.enigma

IF-Rockerz

.enigma

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Congratulations Party
YOU surely deserve to be on your 3rd! I hope you have many more and your CG  fetches you wonderful feedback. 

Originally posted by Urshie

Somiyah

The only REASON I'm opening this gallery is because of this girl! <3
Thank you Somiyah for your encouragement  and kind words. YOU Spammed,Replied and made me feel like my work is worth the praise. I feel extremely connected to you in such a short time, that I hope we can talk more and get to know each other even better. Thank you so much Hug

"To become close pals,only one person doesn't have to be good.You can only be best friends when there is equality from both the sides".
Its not only because of me that we became such good friends in a short time,woman! Allow me to tell you that you are no less than me,be it PS or personality,you are better than me. I love talking with you,you have got wisdom and you're so amazing with words. There is simply no need to thank me for praising your work or making you feel,your work is worth the praise because woman,you deserve it all the way! I love you <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now coming to the flawless update! Do you know that you do wonders with Photoshoot? No? Okay then let me repeat it once again,you simply rock! You are just too amazing with Photoshop,woman! Your work is peculiar and amazing. Thank you so much for dedicating this flawless update to us <3
http://i2.minus.com/jcSDc0rJhHbxV.png, The coloring you did on this particular signature makes it a masterpiece.I'm seriously in love with the coloring! 
http://i7.minus.com/jVkelMtgZxPUF.png,I've been telling you this again and againg that your icons are mind-wooing and so damn unique! So perfectly cropped and the coloring is as usual so dreamy and alluring. http://i3.minus.com/juymWd0IvPsuG.png,this one is perfectly merged and you know my comment on the coloring <3  http://i1.minus.com/j8aIv25t2MILg.png,I love the icons made using these pictures! I'm in love with the coloring. Now coming to the best part of the update,the signatures made for me Day Dreaming I seriously do not know how to thank you for these amazing signatures on my men. Embarrassed I love them to the extreme! so amazing,I've used them before and I'll use them once again! Thank you <3 Vivian one is so unique and coloring is so bewitching. Patrick one is so perfectly blended. Thank you once again. 
http://i3.minus.com/jbu3iAEVk0Gcji.png,I seriously have got no words to define the uniqueness of this particular signature,no kidding! 
I wanted to write a long comment but I need to go. Embarrassed

Edited by .Enigma. - 02 August 2013 at 5:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Ursh-milindrosesonu-monuJaymaaitsRitzipratsy

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
edited Embarrassed

update i so waited for this Embarrassed

Congratsss my dearo for third shop HugI'm so happy , hope u have 10000000 more :) Embarrassed
Hug

Sonu
What can I say about this girl? She commented in my first gallery and the rest is history.
She is my rock! Without her I'm not sure what I'd do. We have become so close in the past year it's crazy! She has helped me through everything I've needed and I can't thank her enough! We love to diasagree on certain things especially out Tv Shows but this is what makes our friendship unique. We NEVER let it get to us!
Her comments are so special to me, always giving me amazing feedback and suggestions and its like I'm reading an essay when she comment LOL She has such a funny side and even when I'm down she is ALWAYS there to pick me up with her wonderful words. I'm glad your in my life babe! I love you.Hug

I'm speechless ursh Hug Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHeart
I'm on cloud 9 right now just coz of your sweet words  you said abt me thank youuu so much <3 Embarrassedits means alottt
I'm so bless you are in my life Hug

Winki don't know where to start abt ur work i still know when i saw ur first creations i was like she's good but i never thought in past months you will become  my fav creations maker Tongue
 Congrats baby LOL

Woww baby me loving whole update to the core...Hug

Gosh your work is mind-blowing, Your colourings is out of the world!!!!!
I loved the soft yet clear colouring in MM Clapthe small Icon of KKK/AK amazing loving it totally <3 Embarrassed
wowww Vivian siggy its pretty good liking d colouring so much simple  but very classy must say  Embarrassed

okay finally I'm on Ayaz/Raghu stuff <3 <3 <3 <3 HeartHeart
i feel so special right now these are mine only Awww HugHugHug

breathtaking siggs you made it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HeartHeartHeartHeart

Superb,mindblowing,Excellent,Awseome,adorable,Amazing these   words are nothing in front of ur work
Seeing this creations I get up from my seat &  start 
jumping  with biggest biggest smile on my face naaa i think its blushing smile EmbarrassedTongue

drooling drooling droolingSillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly
 oh baby my temperature shot out  
 haaaye main mar gayeDead freaking AWESOMEEE
the black and white effect is freaking good god so so dreamy dark colouring suits the siggy so much  and text perfectly suiting d siggy :)"Embarrassed fantastic work Embarrassed

i can image how many People going be jealous with me k they cant  use these Sexy stuff :PROFL Wink
one word WOWWW

This is call truly SEXYYY Siggy I'm ur biggiest fan URSH now i have to say this add your name in best creation maker i know so many who actually make such amazing creations like sano&sehar these two are fab but today i see you in their leaque  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileTongueEmbarrassed
& sweetii am not in lie mood  what i said this is what i feel Embarrassed

i know in 
Previous gallery i;m said ..you have improved  alot but still u need to work on it but dont  know you improved so fastttShocked darling you are my one of fav creations maker officially EmbarrassedLOLWink 

Gosh i can't take my eyes of this siggy freaking SEXY SEXY what say more its perfect , you pick perfect pic pose's & make it real sexy GANSTA siggy thank you jaan <3Heart you made my day& night Embarrassed Hug
AWESOME work Clap

shitt Shitt Shittt
let me drool once again plz?&gt;
what a siggy t
he clear colouring in this siggy is  Awesome & effect amazing very colourful siggy loved so much <3 <3 <3 thank you for putting  so many expressions/ poses of  Raghu in 1 siggy wowww Embarrassed
oh god my head shaking by drooling again & again ,
i need water & air to come out of this condition ...

haaayeee  haaayeee   haaayeee 
its magical classy i want this pak fan & d guy as well  :PLOLWink your blending is way too awsome...Embarrassedkeep it up sweetiiiEmbarrassed

RAGHU Siggs they are truly to die for..EmbarrassedDead

woww loved sexy JB siggs as well :)Embarrassed
first one too hot to handle Embarrassed

Flying Witch emotei want to come hugs you& kiss youBlowing a kiss emoticon (Kiss emoticons) you are such darling person , i ever meet Hug

marvollous work  i always know you very talentedl ..ahhh .i cant choose which one is best bcuz i loved all of them very much Embarrassed

I'm so proud of you my buddy 

Edited by sonu-monu - 26 July 2013 at 2:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Ursh--SilverDragon-Jaymaapratsy

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Res For PRATSY! 

Hugi LOVE you ursh...congratz fr ur new gallery jaaan

its just few days since we started chatting...n nw see...we r like besties...i lov to talk  wd u abt evrything...EVERYTHINGGG...yeah..there's an instant connectionEmbarrassed i soo lov to spam ur gallery...you deserves all praises n appreciation...i love ur style...ur colourin...evrythng 
u knw..u r very sweeet...very down to earth...the JA sigs u made for me r sooo amazing...u r a very special person in my life...m so lucky to have you...ahem...i think we started chattng on NaBi AT...n u asked me to make a mohan sigLOLdat ws our first meet naa...hope m rightTongue n dn suddenly...we stoppd chattng...n dn 1 day u visited my gall...n dn we startd chattng again n again...lyk day n night naa...hahaah...u r a sweetheart...very humble...n yeah...u r very cuteee tooo

I LOVE YOU LOADSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ROCKINGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Urshie - 31 July 2013 at 3:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.enigmasonu-monuJaymaaTrouble.pratsy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top