Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ashish back in action...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hey... everybody... keep all those things inside by which you all are gonna hit me...  I know I have not updated my story but kya karu I had an accident and then I got virel... Anyways I am not here to talk about my story... As I said I met with an accident and have fever so the Doctor has advised me complete bed rest with no strain so all I can do is watch TV... I was just flipping through channels when I saw Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain on Star Plus and guess what... I saw Ashish in there... It is a full treat for me and I am sure for everyone else also to watch him in two shows (Savitri and Yeh Rishta...) and then I saw Tara of DEK that is Falak Naaz in Sasural Simar Ka on Colors... Maybe you know about this... I just saw it and thought of sharing it... 

PS: Sorry can't send PMs... Operating from mobile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SNOWWHITE.Honey-FLAB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish back in action..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SNOWWHITE.

Goldie

.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
BUT I DONT LIKE BOTH D SERIALS.
WATCH SAVITRI JUST BC OF VEER.IT REALLY REMINDS ME OF ALIF LAILA.
AND YRKKH I THINK HE WILL B ONLY FOR SOME DAYS.

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anju...

Even I don't like both of them... I am also watching it just for him... jab bhi dekhti hum koi na koi kmi nikalti rehti hun... I know but currently usme Nikhil urf Ashish ka track chal raha hai... so lets enjoy till that...

.SNOWWHITE.

Goldie

.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatandon

Even I don't like both of them... I am also watching it just for him... jab bhi dekhti hum koi na koi kmi nikalti rehti hun... I know but currently usme Nikhil urf Ashish ka track chal raha hai... so lets enjoy till that...

SAME HERE NITYA.GET WELL SOON

Edited by ...anju... - 26 July 2013 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nityatandon

nityatandon

nityatandon

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nityatandon

SAME HERE NITYA.GET WELL SOON

Thanx...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top