Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Sohum*~*Rajji*~*Gurbani!-----Your Choice?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

Here on this forum there is nowdays confusion after marriage track whether if Sohum is main male lead opposite Gurbani or not?
Cut -to here fans are craving for Rajji-Sohum patch up and scenes whereas other group is craving for Sohum-Gurbani union.

So my question to all of you is with whom you want sohum to be paired? Gurbani or Rajji?

My Views:

I personally want Sohum to fall in Love with Rajji as they make a nice couple.
I also think and it's my intution that Sohum will remain with Rajji no matter what.
Show is named on Bani but Sohum is no where in name of the show nor he is in tagline it is all about Gurbani and Rajji in tagline so Its all about Parmeet-Gurbani and Sohum-Rajji.

Please feel free to mention your choice and your views.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitmitSanam-rocksrsk16MsCeylonsailujaawesome-raji-P.S-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sohum*~*Rajji*~*Gurbani!-----Your Choice?" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Well, I would love Soham to see that Rajji is a very beautiful girl inside and out! But I don't want Soham to accept Rajji as a compromise. Rajji doesn't deserve any such meherbani from Soham. I want this pairing to   be done if and only if Soham falls totally head over heals for Rajji.. a lot more than his love for Bani. But currently, I don't see that happening from Soham's side. I was totally for Soham-Rajji pairing after their marriage but now, I have my reservations. Rajji need not compromise for a cry-baby and Bani-jaap Soham. 

To be frank, I like Rajji more than Bani.. started watching the show for Rajji and not Bani. So, for me it is important right now as to what happens with Rajji. About Bani, no comments.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocksVirManForLifemyths_vazsailuja-MadRaginiFan-iqbalslover

-P.S-

IF-Sizzlerz

-P.S-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i want soham to fall in love with rajji...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Sanam-rockspinky917sailuja

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
My view is that once married then that's it. Soham Rajji are married however they married in whichever circumstances but now they have to learn to live with one another and Soham needs to get over his Bani jhaap because that girl never understood his feelings. In fact it was Rajji who understood him. It will take some time for me to like Soham Rajji as a couple because I liked Amreek and Rajji but I want their relationship to succeed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocksVirManForLifesailuja

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Im a rajji fan nd i only care abt what happns to her...i would love to see sohum rajji as a couple if sohum gets over his baani jaap nd grow a backbone nd act like a real man bt i cant see that happning anytime soon ...so i prefer someone else whose first choice will b rajji to b paired opp her nd then soham can marry bani or evn desho for all i care...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
They always use ishq de kalma title song for soham so i think somewhere it indicates it that soham is never gone get over his obsession:-|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksVirManForLife

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sohum and Rajji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Sanam-rockssailuja

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP