Debate Mansion

I Find todays shows very Wandering - Hie to All..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hie to All

i'm new to this forum & have posted rarely here , but now i feel to share my views about todays television shows which i think are very wandering for teenagers and adults , since i find no show which is career oriented and dont even find the spirit to become something in life.

More often , what we have to watch on television are only about a boy getting in love with with a girl and their tragedy, or remarriage tracks or mother in law - daughter in law shows or leaps after leap shows or fight for property shows or what not..! 

BUT Not a single person in these shows care for their career !...? are they already so developed ? 
There is soo much competition around in world across countries for each and every individual but still no effct of this on television stories..!

I wish that the time of Classic shows like Rishta.com and Maahi Way come again since they were entertaining in their own way plus they depicted their show's protoganists as career oriented. 

These days shows are giving wrong direction to individuals . 

What are your views to this? and which of todays shows you find unique and entertaining?

Regards Dev 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-Diva-In-Armor-Purva-epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Find todays shows very Wandering - Hie to All..!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

, since i find no show which is career oriented and dont even find the spirit to become something in life.

LOL A lot of spirit has been lit after soaps such as IPKKND , yeah many girls [ and boys surprisingly] have opted to become sadhus and worship the leads . This career is otherwise known as 
fanbot-ship . The forum itself is the evidence of that . You are not giving enough credit to the soaps LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Devanshi-Diva-In-ArmorMesmerizingSanzHawaaPotepiphany.rahmona_pakswe

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

, since i find no show which is career oriented and dont even find the spirit to become something in life.

LOL A lot of spirit has been lit after soaps such as IPKKND , yeah many girls [ and boys surprisingly] have opted to become sadhus and worship the leads . This career is otherwise known as 
fanbot-ship . The forum itself is the evidence of that . You are not giving enough credit to the soaps LOL
OMG my dear home_hit run  Ji..Whhattee witty reply...

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

but i'm not the one who do this worshipLOL
well, i dont want to name any soapLOL thats why just said in plian words and you can very well understand .Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoBoyBarun..

OMG my dear home_hit run  Ji..Whhattee witty reply...

yeah , too witty for you i s'pose . LOL 

Diva-In-Armor

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I so agree with you. Now I don't need to give names of the shows but the maximum that they show on tv about their so called business is the lead talking on the bluetooth, one or two 'important' overseas meeting which ends up as a honeymoon or reconciling with their spouse, talking about how they got the deal, hosting a success party once in a while which ends up with them dancing with the girl they hate/love or...

You got my point right?LOL

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Devanshi-

I so agree with you. Now I don't need to give names of the shows but the maximum that they show on tv about their so called business is the lead talking on the bluetooth, one or two 'important' overseas meeting which ends up as a honeymoon or reconciling with their spouse, talking about how they got the deal, hosting a success party once in a while which ends up with them dancing with the girl they hate/love or...

Yeah i got whole point!LOL.

anyways, if you agree with me , then kindly HIT LIKE in my post.Wink
Well, watch Rishta.com , its classic! i mean what a nice career oriented story! and atlast , it ends with career oriented only. Not  single episode without their office. And this is only reality of our life! All go office , i guess maximum people atleast go office. They dont have time for all those things which we see in todays daily shows..!Big smile

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Devanshi-

Yeah i got whole point!LOL.

anyways, if you agree with me , then kindly HIT LIKE in my post.Wink
Well, watch Rishta.com , its classic! i mean what a nice career oriented story! and atlast , it ends with career oriented only. Not  single episode without their office. And this is only reality of our life! All go office , i guess maximum people atleast go office. They dont have time for all those things which we see in todays daily shows..!Big smile

Co-incidence or not, I am watching Rishta.com on YT currently. I am on 8th or 9th episode and yes, it is actually much more realistic and career oriented than what they show in daily soaps. Though I mainly watch it for its light-hearted theme, the sarcasm by Rohan who is very charming and enthusiastic but not OTT Isha who for a change faces problems that you can actually relate to. Besides Rohan and Isha, I really enjoy watching the character of Huzaifar and his new tactics and office policies in every episode. It is very entertaining indeed and an amazing stress buster!!

^^^ Wow. I promoted it way too much huh? LOLROFL

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top