College & University

India-Forums

want to complete distance MBA?

nehatakur Newbie
nehatakur
nehatakur

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey,
i have completed my graduation two years before and working in an corporate institute but, now i am thinking of higher studies i.e. i want to do master degree but, i am unable to attend regular lectures so, i want to do distance MBA with out sacrificing my  job and complete my master degree.
   So, kindly provide me some suggestions...

ANJALILOVE4 Newbie
ANJALILOVE4
ANJALILOVE4

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
M.P. Bhoj(Open) University Bhopal, MP 
mridul1 Newbie
mridul1
mridul1

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
 An Executive MBA program

is a lot like a regular MBA program. A big difference is that an Executive MBA program is mainly designed to

notify working professionals, managers, entrepreneurs, and other organization management.
and u can do this from the certified colleges for more information please visit http://www.pgste.org
ajinkyajoshi Newbie
ajinkyajoshi
ajinkyajoshi

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I would suggest you to opt for distance MBA program from Jaro Education. Jaro Education offers distance learning MBA programs in collaboration with many reputed universities like Alliance University, Bharathiar University and Ural University.
source: http://www.jaro.in/
richardpaul Groupbie
richardpaul
richardpaul

Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
It's always best to do short term courses than doing distance education.

If you are looking for career in finance domain, some of the best options are programs such as investment banking courses, financial analyst and business analyst courses is ideal for finance & IT professionals, who are looking for an opportunity to move into the business analysis domain within finance.

Such programs bridge the gap between academia and the industry by providing knowledge and skill sets which are essential in today's competitive working environment that will fully equip the candidate with requisite knowledge and skill set to begin a successful career in Financial sector.
alva114 Newbie
alva114
alva114

Posted: 28 July 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Hi,

MBA is the most demanding course in India. Students who are interested in business management opt this course. There are many colleges who offer distance MBA program. You can get the list of MBA colleges from here.

http://www.coursesinindia.co.in/cour_details.php?cour_id=pg007&tb_nm=pgcourses&pg=mba-master-of-business-administration-courses-in-india

snehabijlani_1 Newbie
snehabijlani_1
snehabijlani_1

Posted: 30 July 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
That seems great are you interested in doing online MBA,You should try checking about it in your university and also you dont need to sacrifice your job
richardpaul Groupbie
richardpaul
richardpaul

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Certification courses in finance-

Common financial management job tasks include implementing cash management strategies, determining credit ceilings, providing guidance to businesses and individuals, making investment decisions, building financial models for cash-flow analysis, devising financing and capital structure strategies and researching and analyzing mergers and acquisitions. 

Certification courses in finance train you perform all these functions efficiently along with learning how to research capital budgets and other investment decisions, analyze portfolio investments and asset management choices, develop and evaluate risk-management strategies and generate cash flow forecasts and valuation estimates.

Edited by richardpaul - 22 August 2014 at 6:20am

Go to top