Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

👍🏼
cant i am on diet🤣 i wish he did then that man would have gone to haven re😆 biwi is everything for rk. her love is what keeps rk live through this without BBBing everyone. if it was the old rk he would have killed that dude a long time ago and no bones of his stink body would have been ever found but since rk is so generous and good human being he follow the rules. his junoon is his BIWI and junoon cannot be touched without being burned re. his attitude HAI RABA☺️ i want rk to have an badass scene along with a small emotional scene.
Originally posted by taraka2005

Nice post Bani 😊

I just loved the precap...Proud of u RK 👏👏
uff angry RK 

trupti thanks😳 me to me to
Absolutely ... when it comes to the self respect of their wife any husband would do exactly the way RK did...👍🏼 M very happy ... 😊
Nice Post... 😊
@grey
oh um don't like him but thanks for the pictures be😳
Originally posted by .Shiva.

🤣BANI HAYI JUST LOVED EVERY WORD U SAID😳
Originally posted by mevanp

Absolutely ... when it comes to the self respect of their wife any husband would do exactly the way RK did...👍🏼 M very happy ... 😊
Nice Post... 😊

thanks😳exactly! as a husband rk saved his biwi's dignity which made me so proud even if has to be behind bar for this i will ROOT for him for being the best husband ever and for being an honorable man to core❤️
@razia
hai ish PISH ISH RE🤣
love RK...the character which brought me to this show..hope to see him back in action😳
Originally posted by .Shiva.

what can i say? i am dame proud of mr. right kameena for standing up for his BIWI's izzat👏
no man has the right to talk nonsense like that and definitely not about rk's BIWI. that lawyer is poking where it hurts rk which is pick biwi to aim at rk. put the gun at biwi's shoulder but the aim should point at rk is what i think is going on b/c the way that lawyer said BIWI's lover any husband would have killed that person for trying to throw kachra at his biwi when there is not even a small bit of truth on that. the case is simple, rk shoot ( well it's a fake death) sadakchap which is self-defense, two witness is there so rk won't stay in jail for too long so i think to trap rk they keep instigating him which means if he reacts his sentence can be long which means that creep dude who has no guts to fight with rk face to face has the opportunity to eye another man BIWI🤢

what i am saying is despite knowing this act can land him in jail or worse he STOOD up for his BIWI's izzat to me that is a very noble things to b/c it's the husband job to protect his wife honor which RK did gosh he made me so proud of him *cherry of top type proud* imagine if rk kept quite OH MAN! i would have hate that but our right kameena is going to strangle that lawyer for pointing finger at his BIWI even if he is sent to jail i will root for RK b/c he did no wrong, he did the right thing👏 he has fulfilled the 7 phere promise by protecting his BIWI's izzat he made me proud and i am holding my head high with a PRIDE in my face

this is why i have always said there is no man as perfect as RK for madhubala and there will never be, never was and never can be. RK is RK who else can even come an inch of RK NONE😉

p.s. it is my POV for me RK is best and always will be. bashing rk won't make the matter better b/c from what i see RK is the right kameena with a stamp if rk wanted he could have been out already but it's the death of a human being that is keeping him quite but there is a saying even a dog barks at a wounded lion but the moment the lion comes back everything get's silent b/c the king is back and i so want rk to be badass asap😉BRING IT ON!

He Did It AGAIN

Awesome post, Bani.😳👏
Nice post!

You're right; RK went to meet the gangster at the shooting venue with the sole aim of protecting Madhu and keeping her safe from that lecher's eyes and reach. He once again proved his true feelings for Madhu as shown in the precap when he attacked the PP for pointing fingers on Madhu's character.

RK very well knows this will go against him in this murder case and will prove that he is of a violent nature... still he didn't care about his self interest, rather jumped to Madhu's defense. Love my leads, RK will always be there for Madhu. However much people criticize him and his actions, he cares only for Madhu.