pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As the saying goes ''honesty is the best policy''.
Mohit has bribed a man for the questions and answers for the next round of the contest.  I hope  the contest organisers are aware of the leek and change the questions.  Emily should be punished for cheating and lying.
Chavi also cheated but the leak of the exam papers was known to the college and another paper was prepared so Chavi was unable to answer the questions.
Sandhya is honest even though she has told a few lies and that was due to evil bhabo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'd like to redefine the phrase and for me,
"Honesty is the only policy".
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Whether 'Honesty is the best policy' principle works in the real world I cannot say. Had that been the case most of the Indian politicians should be behind bars after so many scams. Not a single one has been punished. Even if convicted they are out on bail and destroy all evidences in the case. Since it is a serial they will show idealism working to some extent. They will disqualify Emily and Sandhya will win. However while Emily will be shown being punished,  Meena will escape punishment. She will never get reprimanded for her dishonesty despite her crime being worse. It is indeed ironical.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really disappointed in Emily.  She was not like this before Mohit.  I can't understand the height of her foolishness, blindness, or unfaithfulness.

Foolishness...I mean come on...cheaters never win...one way or the other they do get caught.  This is a supervised competition...she may win a round or 2...but eventually someone will slip up and she'll be caught and humiliated. 

Blindness...when she does get caught...does she really think Mohit will defend her or help her?...No way!  It will only be more threats and reminders of her incompetence from his side.

Unfaithfullness...Sandhya is her friend.  She took the blame for the sweet shop fiasco on her head.  Emily knows well that Sandhya has only one matka to go, still she entered this competition.  But with Sandhya cheering her on, and being so happy for her...you'd think at least as a friend who has stuck by her through thick and thin...Emily could at least return the favor and not cheat. 😑

I'm waiting for the day that Emily wakes up and realizes what a fool she's been all for Mohit's sake.

There is an Islamic saying:

A good friend and bad friend are like the perfume seller and blacksmith.  If you choose the perfume seller as your companion, you'll always be in the benefit, because you can either buy perfume from him, or he can gift you some, or at least you can come away smelling the good fragrances he had to offer for free.  If you choose the blacksmith, you'll not get anything but inhailing smoke, and may even risk getting your clothes singed. 😳 

Bottom line...Mohit is the worst thing that has ever happened to Emily..and the sad thing is she chose this jerk for herself.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Fatima Ammi:- What a 'meaningful' quote on comparison of friends. I'm gonna store it in my 'best quote collection'. Thank you for sharing it!

Loved your description on Ems! So many times I wonder how can person live peacefully if she/he lies and take a obligation from someone? In my case, If I 'lie' then won't be reamin at peace of mind and if take 'obligation' from someone then I won't be able to interact with that person by staring into his/her eyes directly!😲
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Emily changing is unbelievable. But I guess with the company of Mohit she is simply doing what he says. But for me her participation is becoming an issue.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post
emily has been brainwashed by mohit
she is going to run after money
and loose all the respect
meena was the first 
bhabho has already realised it 
very soon the whole RP will know the truth behind her cheating 

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post! and Replies...!!πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘

Uma Ji's POV is fine⭐️⭐️, actually the truth!

and so do Fatima'ma's..!! πŸ˜³ your POVs towards Emily kinda enlighten the forum!! πŸ‘ 

Yes Emily looks like another person!πŸ€” 
unless she try to clean up the mess, she would be Meenu 2.0 !πŸ₯±
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Emily becoming like Meena is inevitable.  She started her lying the day she said that Chavi had chicken pox.  From then she has not stopped.  Having Mohit as a husband will probably make her become worst than Meena.  He is a liar and will encourage Emily to lie whereas Meena's husband is different.  He tells only small lies.  He is controlled by Meena .  Bhabo also listens to Meena  when it has anything to do with Sandhya
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you honesty is always the best policy.
emily should be disqualified from this competition and they should sack the guy who told them the answers.
sandy told lies for a reason but chaavi and emily did it just to pass an exam and come top.