Adaalat

KD needs expressions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

phoolwalii

phoolwalii

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone !

I am writing this post because I feel KD needs some expressions.
I mean to say that his role is too limited to a serious advocate. I do understand that this is due to his character, but it would be good if they showed us some of his private life scenes, in which he could express some emotions other than seriousness.
I love the character of KD Pathak unconditionnally, but I would love to see another face of him, a face which is not expressionless.

(Of course I am talking about the character of KD Pathak, not Ronit Roy, whom I have seen elsewhere than Adaalat ;) I actually loved him in Student of the year )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD needs expressions" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ah so you're talking about other sides of KD sir. It would be really nice to see something new. After that family weekend there hasn't been any personal touch to KD sir. I would love to see something new.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
It would also be nice if every once in a while, the writers threw in a scene where KD is relaxing with his friends from law school or something. For example, in the first episode, there was a scene within the courtroom office where Maya and everyone are discussing the case. Something like that would be nice. Also, what happened to KD's past love affairs? What happened to Maya and that girl from the island episode (forgot her name) ??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top