continue  soon  yaar
sapphhire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sounds really interesting, cont soon.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1-Unexpected Kiss

"Sometimes the most unexpected moments become the most treasured memories" -author unknown! 

Will they be able to accost this new question? How will they react! Will they deny or accept? Will they agree and continue on the same routes or go as they desire to? What will destiny choose? Aaar ya paar? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manvi's POV

We were still sitting in the combined conference room of the two enterprises. I was so god damn confused. Exactly what the hell was happening! I couldn't think properly, my head was throbbing, my legs were shaking, and to top it all this stupid guy's presence was making me  nervous. This wasn't the first time he made me feel like that and I hated it so much. Every time he came in front of me I couldn't think properly, would say everything wrong, and my face would just get red. Sometimes I wondered if he saw his affect on me. Okay fine I admit I do have a tiny bit of crush on him but who knew I was going to be forced to marry him to make our father's relationship stronger. Like it wasn't strong enough? Here I though I was going to die while he was sitting there so calmly while his head was pulled back on the chair his coat off and his sleeves pulled up. He did look a little worn out and no doubt he looked hot! Manvi get a damn grip remember you are not supposed to fall for him but reject him and not marry him. I mean I said all those stuff to him but I knew he was even more wanted by girl then I was by guys. Who was I kidding he was like a walking talking Greek god. 
"I don't want to marry you manvi." I heard him say all of a sudden. Well guess what neither did I! But this was like the freaking fourth time he has said it and every time it stung me so bad. This time it did it for me. Hell with his god damn looks. I wanted to just pick up chair and toss at his freaking good ass face so he shut his elephant sized mouth. 
"Honestly, when did you hear me say I want to me marry you? Wait scratch that, that's a bit hard of a question. Lets start easy shall we?" 
Okay honestly I don't even know what the hell I was saying, but by the look on his face I was sure he was surprised, and that just motivated me to go on.
"Who the fu**ing hell do you think you are? Clearly we both are on the same damn page and have no other freaking choice. So instead of making me angry, why don't you use that little pea size brain of yours to find a way out of this." 
Woah! Where did that come from? I smirked at my reply, I mentally clapped for myself.  He all of a sudden looked up at me. Ha he was sure surprised. 
"There is no reason to go all bi***y on me. I have no other choice but to god damn sit here with you and talk about this fake ass commitment we are forced into. I have a shit load of work left but hell I'm sitting here trying to figure something out but I guess there is not god damn point." 
He retorted back. I hate when he gets all angry and blames it all on me like I planned it all. 
" I figured instead you rather be there for your fake ass Barbies. Who boost up your little ego." Another score for manvi. 
"Plus if you have forgotten score I have a huge empire to handle as well and do not have time for your stupid jokes. Neither do I have time to sleep around with someone everyday and throw them out the next and then bring another." Three scores for manvi. I'm on a roll. 
For a second I was pretty sure I saw hurt on his face, but as quickly as it came it disappeared and was replaced by an arrogant smirk.
"Why why! I see you know me pretty well. Why do you sit on your sexy ass and keep on eye everything I do." 
"In your dreams Vadera! I rather go sleep with my security guard."
"Ouch! Getting feisty are we? Why bother your security guard when you have your future sexy fianc standing right in front of you." 
He smirked like he was the freaking king of the world. 
Did he say fianc? No way in my life am I marrying this arrogant ass.
"Fianc my ass! Sweetheart how about  I solve this little matter of ours so we never have to face each other again." 
I stood up from my chair, walked over to grab my bag, coffee, and coat, and turned back towards him. 
"You go tell your father that this relationship is impossible and I will tell my father. It's as easy as that. I cannot believe I wasted this much time with you." 
With that being said just as I began walking, I stopped and turned back.
"Plus if you were like your father, humble, respectful and a true gentleman. I would have considered this proposal. But seeing you and your scandalized behavior no thank you." I gave him one of my best smiles and turned back around. 
Damn I'm good. I began to  walk and I could feel his intense glare on my every move. 
Just as I was about to turn the knob of the door. My hand was yanked off and i was pulled back and onto his chest. As shocked as I was, I was not going to let it to get to me or even let him know that he affects me. I starred in to his hazel eyes and all I saw was anger and pain. Wait pain? For what? My words? 
"I can play with you right now but I choose not too." 
"You can't even touch me." I said nervously but tried saying it in a dominant way. I couldn't handle being this close to him. 
He pulled my face closer to him and I could feel his warm breath tickling my face. 
"Ahh do I hear a challenge." I saw a smirk forming on his die for lips. I was shaking I needed to get out of here now. I knew if he made a move I  would not be able to stop myself from responding. 
Just as I began to wriggle my self out of his grasp which was a fail because he was too strong, at the same time he pulled me closer. And before I knew it his lips crushed against mine, and he took possession as I remained completely motionless and utterly shocked with his behavior. What was he doing? Why wasn't I moving back? This was so unexpected but it felt so right. No it couldn't! I could not let this happen. I had to make it stop. But my body was reacting the complete opposite of my brain. Nothing ever felt this good or right. Nothing ever so worthy of my life. Just at the age of 20 my father had handed me the company's responsibility I have never even thought about my self once but for the company. After that the only thing was on my mind my mind was to make my father proud, just make the empire expand and more successful then it could ever be. I knew I was wasting my life, young life, but I didn't know I was missing out this much. My friends stopped trying to convince me in going out with them, partying or getting laid long ago. They knew no matter what the circumstances were I was not going to listen. I didn't know how to react to something this intense but without thinking anymore about what might happen after we ended the kiss my heart took complete control. I leaned on to him, as close as possible and to my surprise he pulled my even closer. Shockingly I never thought I could be this close to any one. But here I was kissing a sexy Greek god who was apparently supposed to be my fianc and future husband. It's was my third kiss. The other two never counted because i was dared by my friends to kiss these two boys in a row. All those thoughts rushing to my head and my heart beating wildy, I gave in and gave him everything I had. 
His warm, big, ad rough hands close around my cheeks and tighten. Holding my cheeks tight and as close as possible. Automatically, I lift my fingers and wrap them around his wrist urging him to go faster. This kiss was making me nuts and it was just a kiss. I wonder what it would feel like to have him inside of me. woah! i was going way too fast! 
His tongue began to trace against my bottom lip asking for permission and immediately I gave in. Why wasn't I stopping! Why couldn't I stop? 
My mouth opened for him, giving him full access, and his tongue presses firmly against mine. He tasted so great, not even in my dreams I imagined it to be this good. Both our tongues dancing in an erotic manner.  I was so shocked, I couldn't believe this was actually taking place, not me watching him do this with some Barbie but with me. For some reason, I felt like he actually meant this kiss. It was not fake but it was real. 

Authors Note:  sorry guys this was a pathetic chapter but I had to start! Thank you for all the comments! I couldn't reply to all of them because of ramadhan. Please do tell me how it was! PMS will sent out later by me! Do read nd comment and like! Please and thank you! Till the next update stay pretty and in love with virman! Bu-bye! <3
Edited by littles12 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapphhire

sounds really interesting, cont soon.

Thank you!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: athniamanvi

wow  nice  concept