||Virman FF: Dominant desires||* Chap. 5pg93*

Posted: 10 years ago
Ello gorgeous people! Not really going to say much but hope u like it!

Prologue:

"Who the fuc**ing hell do u think u are!" Manvi yelled. "I am the most successful buisness woman in this country hell in this world!"
"If your the most successful woman then I'm the most successful buisness man and I'm nominated to be number one! Is it my freakin fault that our parents want us to get married. Who would wanna marry a piece of fu**ing shit like you!" Virat yelled back at her. 
Virat and manvi were both currently standing in the joint conference room of Vadera's and Chaudhry's enterprises. Manvis father madan chaudry and virats father vijay Vadera were long best friends and most famous buisness man and now soon going to become business partners through their two bright kids! However, as of now it was decided for them to get married to make the fathers relationship more stronger. Virat and manvi don't hate each other infact they possess hidden feelings for each other that are yet to come out. They are overly reacting to this sudden decision and relationship that's being forced upon them. 
"Listen sir I don't want to have anything to do with u either all I know is that we are being forced into a commitment that is absolutely impossible to occur! I can insult ur little ass right now but I'm choosing not to. Sweetheart everyone knows I'm the most wanted woman and u wanna marry me as well! so get over ur big ass size of an ego and just admit! She laughed a distrusting style.

Here on you guys will witness the journey of virat and manvi who don't particularly hate each other but have never talked in a friendly way! They're conversations are always limited to buisness. Since manvi and virat have taken over their fathers buisnesses they have took each others as competors! But as three strikes in bowling ur out after this new commitment they don't know what to do! Yes they do like each other but it's hidden and yet to discover! Will they be able to accept this new commitment? Will they be able to overcome their buisness terms? Will the love bloom? Will they find love each other? But before everything will they accept each other! 

Chapter one precap:

Manvis POV

What the effing hell was I doing? Wait did he kiss me first or did I? He had possession of my face right now with this big strong ass hands! I knew I had to stop but my body was doing something else! I didn't realize when I was pushed back leaning against the table...

You guys will get a pm from
  beauty14 on my behalf! Next time I will pm everyone! Thanks for reading!
Edited by littles12 - 10 years ago

Edited by littles12 - 10 years ago
title is nice
continue soon 
plz pm me when you update
res!! 😃
title sounds interesting!!
can't wait!!!
update soon!!😊
can't believe ur writing another story!!!😲
~~~~~~~~

hawww!! maine sare pms send karne hai!! 😲
tumse to main badme baat karogi!!😆
btw loved it!!!❤️
sounds awesome!! 👏
can't to see whats gonna happen next!!😃
already in love with both personality's of virat and manvi!!!
btw u better update my new story soon, as i don't have to patience to wait too long!! 😉
Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by beauty14

res!! 😃
title sounds interesting!!
can't wait!!!
update soon!!😊
can't believe ur writing another story!!!😲
~~~~~~~~

hawww!! maine sare pms send karne hai!! 😲
tumse to main badme baat karogi!!😆
btw loved it!!!❤️
sounds awesome!! 👏
can't to see whats gonna happen next!!😃
already in love with both personality's of virat and manvi!!!
btw u better update my new story soon, as i don't have to patience to wait too long!! 😉

Duuh that's what I scraped u bout
I'm still writing ur comment! 
Thanks for the comment ugly! 😃
Originally posted by littles12

Duuh that's what I scraped u bout
I'm still writing ur comment! 
Thanks for the comment ugly! 😃

yeah i know!!
yeah u better be writing the comment now,its about time, and it better be huge!!
ur welcome butthead!😆
Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago

yeah i know!!
yeah u better be writing the comment now,its about time, and it better be huge!!
ur welcome butthead!😆

Who listens to u! Oh yea no one!😆

Who listens to u! Oh yea no one!😆

u sure do know how to make someone feel good about themselves!!

u sure do know how to make someone feel good about themselves!!

Kuthi yes I know! Buttface go read my comment on ur ff then open ur ugly mouth!

Kuthi yes I know! Buttface go read my comment on ur ff then open ur ugly mouth!

i know i saw it!! and i loved it!!
i am giving u a virtual hug for it since i can't right now!! 🤗
thanks for the awesome dancing u did!!😆
i expect all your comments on my ff in the future to be as awesome as this now!!😉
but i still hate you!😈