Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I have a feeling Ram & Priya will find each other and not Pihu. They will show Pihu is missing and everyone will think she is no more and the leap will take place. They will re unite with Pihu after 20 years.

I feel Ram n Priya will find each other. They together search her, soem sentimental parental feelings and emotions will be soon between RaYa. Surely leap will be after finding Pihu only. And since the new character Shekhar is introduced and as it was said his character is positive, so he will find pihu n take her to RaYa.
lets see..

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Every article is saying that raya's come back will bring lots of happiness nd its only possible if pihu is with them too...so pihu will be fine..rest will have to wait 3 days..
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 🤣 peehu meeting raya after 20yrs don't you think its inspired by the story of dekha ek kwaab peehu the princess manayata ,chotu will play jaynandini role. kush will play the role of vijay.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An article scared me with its ending 
Will RAYA reach home happy or will there be bad news😲 Something like that😲
I'm having enough with this Pihu suspense 😭😭
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmita

🤣 peehu meeting raya after 20yrs don't you think its inspired by the story of dekha ek kwaab peehu the princess manayata ,chotu will play jaynandini role. kush will play the role of vijay.

Hahahaha... Princes peehu will be living with some fisherman or carpenter all these years..LOL ;) n she will be back aftr 20 years 👏