KK Profile pics change-Request :) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">that hunch back wala?πŸ˜†

God knows what happened to other pics..I-f never released them nor the calenderπŸ˜•</font>

2014 main aayega shayad πŸ˜†
ye to spamming thread ban gaya hai
spamming in the adda..yahan pics' discussion only!πŸ˜‰
ye dono mere fav pics hai iss liye😳
hey guys /spammers πŸ˜†
Keep the chatting to minimum .😳

@shibz
ofcos i dont mindπŸ˜† Oh well there was this guy who i liked .no no affair or anything .πŸ˜† he used to like the name najmeen .So i was playing around IF ,I saw my date of last change of username was something may ,so i was like man there is some months left ,but lemme play . I typed -najmeen- simply and i pressed ok .and well it changed 😳🀣I forgot i had asked a higher authority and changed my username in between . πŸ˜†

Thank you for this Shibz! It's been super long since KK2's pictures were changed!

For Kittu's choices, my vote is up for the third picture (she's wearing pink/white)
Originally posted by -najmeen-

hey guys /spammers πŸ˜†
Keep the chatting to minimum .😳

@shibz
ofcos i dont mindπŸ˜† Oh well there was this guy who i liked .no no affair or anything .πŸ˜† he used to like the name najmeen .So i was playing around IF ,I saw my date of last change of username was something may ,so i was like man there is some months left ,but lemme play . I typed -najmeen- simply and i pressed ok .and well it changed 😳🀣I forgot i had asked a higher authority and changed my username in between . πŸ˜†

haha... so that's how it came to beπŸ˜†

okay..btw for the profile pics..is there any size limit? can the pics be of around the size of the profile pics or a larger pic is required?

p.s. ur kitty is back..I'd have recognised you if u had put it on earlierπŸ˜›
hey guys
as many people are coming with change of profile picture request wre have polished the rules a bit . now onwards voting will be done in either existing forum of actor or updating cast list topic , No new topic will be made for the same.
just read the new rules guys
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3675407
I apologise for the mess. 😳

@shibz
will PMyou
-S/C Team