Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aleena.Rahman

Groupbie

Aleena.Rahman

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with Rajji ? Why isn't she still leaving ? Why are not her parents bringing her back , I cannot stand it anymore , areh before burning that stupid plane of Desho's bring Rajji back you stupid people , bring her back, the poor girl still isn't opening her mouth . Come on Rajji , man up , tell them " Who are you to tell me to leave your house ? " " I am leaving" And to Soham she should say ," I dnt care whether you accept me or not , you're not Mr. India and I am not dying to be with you , tata I am leaving , never ever to come back , to hell with you and your family." 

Edited by Aleena.Rahman - 25 July 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HI30kliciousSanam-rockscastrafarasiya.farabi-Hima-sirjee-P.S-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajji should leave Soham's Place" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Agree agree agree!! Rajji should leave Soham ASAP!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aleena.Rahman

What is wrong with Rajji ? Why isn't she still leaving ? Why are not her parents bringing her back , I cannot stand it anymore , areh before burning that stupid plane of Desho's bring Rajji back you stupid people , bring her back, the poor girl still isn't opening her mouth . Come on Rajji , man up , tell them " Who are you to tell me to leave your house ? " " I am leaving" And to Soham she should say ," I dnt care whether you accept me or not , you're not Mr. India and I am not dying to be with you , tata I am leaving , never ever to come back , to hell with you and your family." 

exactly.. i also thought samething.. but as well as she should one slap tightly him   ya i i am also worried.. why is  she still staying his house...? i  can't control my self .. anymore.. ...AngryAngryAngry  i think tomorrow she should go back her parents house...AngryAngry

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I knw poor girl evn after knwing all the truth they r blamin her bt sadly rajji wont leave jus like that frm there bcoz last time when she said she wont go back her slapped her nd evn dragged her back to sohum's:-(so im unless her parents come to take her back she will be there :-\

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Agree agree agree.u said my words.disgusting soham

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I hope Rajji's parents will bring her back to home...nervil tells Rajji forgive him for slapped her and he tells Rajji he punish desho did ruin his daughter's life. Hope Rajji accept his dad's forgiven.

Aleena.RahmanSanam-rocks

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
at this point rajji wont walk out on her own!

i was surprised her mayke wale are busy burning d plane rather then to go get rajji, but precaps r misleading!
rajji's will only return when her family comes to get her, and hopefully her family this time do the right thing, i dont wanna hear anymore dialogues from dadi n bani abt how rajji shld compromise n sacrifice n stay with sohum coz he is her husband, those lines r BS COZ its easy to say but difficult for d person who is in that situation!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocks

Aleena.Rahman

Groupbie

Aleena.Rahman

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

Originally posted by Aleena.Rahman

exactly.. i also thought samething.. but as well as she should one slap tightly him   ya i i am also worried.. why is  she still staying his house...? i  can't control my self .. anymore.. ...AngryAngryAngry  i think tomorrow she should go back her parents house...AngryAngry

YEAH EXACTLY , AFTER ALL THE HAIR PULLING AND HOLDING HER TIGHTLY HURTING HER , PUSHING AND SHOVING HER SOHAM DESERVES A TIGHT SLAP IN HIS STUPID FACE , STUPID JERK , THINKS HE IS A CHICK MAGNET AND ALL THE GIRLS WANT TO BE WITH HIM , SIMRAN ALSO DESERVES A TIGHT SLAP FROM HER HUSBAND , STUPID CRAZY WOMAN , AS IF SHE WANTS TO MARRY BANI , DOES MORE NAKHRE THAN SOHAM , ONLY ENCOURAGING HIM , WHAT ABOUT THE TIME SHE TOOK SOHAM TO SEE ANOTHER GIRL ? REMEMBER THAT EPISODE  ?  AND NOW SHE IS ACTING THIS WAY WITH RAJJI , STUPID BRAINLESS WOMAN. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top