Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Shall We Rave...? Yes Please! 25 July 2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Oh and that precap ROFL ROFL

arzz kiya hai,

Desho ne chalaya chaal
Aeroplane ko chatpe chadane

wah wah wah

Desho ne chalaya chaal
Aeroplane ko chat pe chadane
Par bani's d ne jalaya plane
desho ke dil ko jalane keliye Stern Smile Ermm ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fathima85SophiSays-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shall We Rave...? Yes Please! 25 July 2013 (Page 3)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SophiSays

Goldie

SophiSays

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Im rewatching the epi, and Nirvail is killing me, with his great dialogues and acting...I actually feel like crying again, so emotional and painful this scene is... Such a good epi!

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I'm very happy...everyone insult desho...WOW! Nervail insulting desho what she did ruin his daughter's life.
I was crying for nervail feel guilt past back he slapped his daughter he beat his hands of pillar...it made me cry. Nervil's elder brother is great job, he insulting desho ruin Rajji's life(I wish he slaps desho).
Aww Angad is very a good heart care about his sister in law Rajji(I love Angad!) he wants Rajji stay as daughter in law of house...but grrr Rajji's in laws won't accept her.

I hope nervil'll bring Rajji back to home. Sohum is a jerk!

I can't wait tomorrow nervil's brother will burn desho's crazy toy areoplane.

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I hope bani reslise Rajji hid something from her. Bani blame desho did ruin Rajji's life...

Edited by Raghav-Sia - 25 July 2013 at 3:34pm

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I deleted the picture.

Edited by Raghav-Sia - 25 July 2013 at 4:07pm

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghav-Sia

Originally posted by BullsEye777

**Pic removed

Why did you post picture of topic? Please delete picture, because It was real areoplane crash it's shame people died there.. I'm really sorry for i embarrassing you.

No problem. I will remove. Can you edit from your post as well?

Edited by BullsEye777 - 25 July 2013 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108Samia600

Samia600

Goldie

Samia600

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raghav-Sia

</div><div>**Pic removed

Why did you post picture of topic? Please delete picture, because It was real areoplane crash it's shame people died there.. I'm really sorry for i embarrassing you.

No problem. I will remove. Can you edit from your post as well?

I did remove the picture.

Smile Smile Smile

cindian

Groupbie

cindian

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
sohum atleast open ur eyes... r u angad's real brother ... learn how to identify gud and bad... rajji move frm this place let him realise ur value and bani s just shit for him ... she s lik her mother...let him come and get u frm ur house and i dnt think any individuality for simran she s not like angad she feels for sohum but its too much actually she shld help him  n cmg out of this... if sohum accepts rajji then she will... and angad very gud... waiting for buaji's reaction... bani just move away to ur in laws ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.