Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Shall We Rave...? Yes Please! 25 July 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

fathima85

fathima85

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
todays episode really awesome Clap

angad, nirveil, bani's dad, last but not least great buaji are the stars of the episodeStar

rajji should slap sohum and simran nicely before coming out from the house.

desho i really wanted her to cry like this

she will cry million times more than this when she comes to knw abt parmeet cheating bani

tomorrow will be the greatest epiosde where airplane ka murder going to happen

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.RahmanashnotraiParm.SophiSayssailuja-Hima-BullsEye777VintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shall We Rave...? Yes Please! 25 July 2013 (Page 2)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Sophi.. thanks for the clarification! That is so funny! Her dream of having that plane on the roof!ROFL Am I glad it will turn to ashes tomorrow!LOL just like Bani's Canada trip will never happen!Wink Did you guys observe that Desho was totally breaking down when that stupid toy was being burntWacko? Even now she cares more about the plane than about Rajji's life! That B***H!Evil Smile

Edited by -Hima- - 25 July 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmanashnotraifathima85SophiSayssailujaBullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Pic removed

Edited by BullsEye777 - 25 July 2013 at 4:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fathima85SophiSayssailuja

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

@Sophi.. thanks for the clarification! That is so funny! Her dream of having that plane on the roof!ROFL Am I glad it will turn to ashes tomorrow!LOL just like Bani's Canada trip will never happen!Wink Did you guys observe that Desho was totally breaking down when that stupid toy was being burntWacko? Even now she cares more about the plane than about Rajji's life! That B***H!Evil Smile

Desho did not cry so much even when she thought Parmeet was not coming. She was able to think clearly and go to Sohum. 

That aeroplane is all Desho cares about. She must have thought, if not Bani, she will still have another chance with her second daughter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85SophiSays-Hima-

fathima85

fathima85

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Desho did not cry so much even when she thought Parmeet was not coming. She was able to think clearly and go to Sohum. 

That aeroplane is all Desho cares about. She must have thought, if not Bani, she will still have another chance with her second daughter

instead of marying her daughters to an NRI, she could send bani's father to canada for a job na. so that the airplane also will go to the roof againLOL and its even possible for desho to go to canada with bani's dad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahman-Hima-

SophiSays

Coolbie

SophiSays

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

My thoughts exactly! She was mourning it like it was a living person...
Imma gonna watch the epi again just for satisfaction... WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85-Hima-

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL what an episode mannn i coudnt evn control my laugh nd mum was like dat female is crying nd it looks like an emotional scene why ate u laughing?i said karma mum ROFL desho she is such a cunning lady thst evn after everything she had the audacity to lie bt buaji was havin none of it!! Thumbs Up haaa bani's dad finally opened his mouth nd bajaa daali desho ki nd nirverel talked jus like a father today who dint understand his own daughters pain nd in away hurted her nd the man was burning in guilt nd he was on the verge of explosionClap nd then comes my fav part desho beek maanghaling maaafi Evil Smile haaa all in all a wonderful epi im glad that they dint drag this revalation...bt sohum that piece of shit wth he think abt himself haaa who wants him...hope nirverel will come nd take her soon.then simran nd soham can sit nd dream banibahu all they want[B][/B] Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85ashnotraiSophiSays-Hima-

SophiSays

Coolbie

SophiSays

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

ROFL ROFL ROFL what an episode mannn i coudnt evn control my laugh nd mum was like dat female is crying nd it looks like an emotional scene why ate u laughing?i said karma mum ROFL desho she is such a cunning lady thst evn after everything she had the audacity to lie bt buaji was havin none of it!! Thumbs Up haaa bani's dad finally opened his mouth nd bajaa daali desho ki nd nirverel talked jus like a father today who dint understand his own daughters pain nd in away hurted her nd the man was burning in guilt nd he was on the verge of explosionClap nd then comes my fav part desho beek maanghaling maaafi Evil Smile haaa all in all a wonderful epi im glad that they dint drag this revalation...bt sohum that piece of shit wth he think abt himself haaa who wants him...hope nirverel will come nd take her soon.then simran nd soham can sit nd dream banibahu all they want[B][/B] Wacko

I know man! i have a perpetual headache listening to "Bani Bani Bani" symphony... Simran on flute and Soham on banjo!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85HareKrsna108-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.