Shall We Rave...? Yes Please! 25 July 2013

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yea... pretty much me after the verbal throwdown Nirvail laid on Desho! I'm not ashamed to admit, I had tears in my eyes! Nirvail redeemed himself today. His best dialogue :kis haq se!?! Kis haq se ap ne meri beti ke naseeb ka faisla kiya?!?!

I was all like, yea, let her have it! ๐Ÿ‘

He said everything that we all have been saying, about how selfish Desho was, and how she sacrificed Rajji because she wanted to achieve her dream..and loads of other stuff... Must watch epi... And Bani's dad was great too! 

Im really happy they didn't drag this out and the confrontation happened sooner rather than later.

On the other side, Desho kept apologizing, but she was giving excuses and just flat out lying. She kept saying she did this for the family at which her husband called her out. 

The last scene showed that Soham is still a moron( btw, Soho moo, have you ever stopped to consider that you are not quite an amazing catch yourself, and that Rajji might not want you either, the way you keep throwing  "I cant accept u "shit in her face).

Desho in the end is still more concerned with her flight attendent duties btw, which just makes it even more imp that people not forgive her, like, ever!

Let's party people!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes i agree... Sohum acted like a moron, rajjii should tell him she doesnt want him as a husband either.
He seems to have too much self-importance
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Sophi!! I was in total shock.. the way, one after the other EVERYOne blamed Desho! First it was Buaji who was absolutely right about everything she said. A ๐Ÿ‘ from me to buaji for bringing everything out in the open! and attacking like a lioness!!โญ๏ธ

Then Desho's husband!! He was amazing! He brought out all the right points that it was because of Desho that there was a wall built so many years back and that Desho cared a damn for the family! All she cared about was her stupid NRI dream coming true. He also snapped at her when she tried to blame Mami for keeping her mouth shut during the wedding. A ๐Ÿ˜Ž from me to you man!!

And Nirvail! You were the star today for sureโญ๏ธ!! You said all that needed to be said! Kis haq se? was the best from you. He also pointed out that if Desho's second daughter Jes was in that position, she would never have done what she did with Rajji!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Damn right! She would never have ruined her own daughter's life! And the way Nirvail felt bad for slapping Rajji was heart-touching!!

Binder, Bani and Beeji cried well! Best of all Desho begged everyone for forgiveness again and again which I really cherished๐Ÿ˜ƒ! That selfish liar of a woman was denying any fault of hers until her husband made her promise in front of God!๐Ÿ˜ก 

How can I forget the darling of tonight's episode Soham's brother, Angad(I think thats his name). I loved the way he said Rajji would be the bahu and doesn't matter what had happened, it wasn't her fault! ๐Ÿ‘

And I did not understand that airplane in the precap? Where did that come from? I did not watch the previous episodes.. will be glad if anyone can brief me up on that.
Aleena.Rahman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophiSays

Yea... pretty much me after the verbal throwdown Nirvail laid on Desho! I'm not ashamed to admit, I had tears in my eyes! Nirvail redeemed himself today. His best dialogue :kis haq se!?! Kis haq se ap ne meri beti ke naseeb ka faisla kiya?!?!

I was all like, yea, let her have it! ๐Ÿ‘

He said everything that we all have been saying, about how selfish Desho was, and how she sacrificed Rajji because she wanted to achieve her dream..and loads of other stuff... Must watch epi... And Bani's dad was great too! 

Im really happy they didn't drag this out and the confrontation happened sooner rather than later.

On the other side, Desho kept apologizing, but she was giving excuses and just flat out lying. She kept saying she did this for the family at which her husband called her out. 

The last scene showed that Soham is still a moron( btw, Soho moo, have you ever stopped to consider that you are not quite an amazing catch yourself, and that Rajji might not want you either, the way you keep throwing  "I cant accept u "shit in her face).

Desho in the end is still more concerned with her flight attendent duties btw, which just makes it even more imp that people not forgive her, like, ever!

Let's party people!!!

EXACTLY MY POINT : 

What is wrong with Rajji ? Why isn't she still leaving ? Why are not her parents bringing her back , I cannot stand it anymore , areh before burning that stupid plane of Desho's bring Rajji back you stupid people , bring her back, the poor girl still isn't opening her mouth . Come on Rajji , man up , tell them " Who are you to tell me to leave your house ? " " I am leaving" And to Soham she should say ," I dnt care whether you accept me or not , you're not Mr. India and I am not dying to be with you , tata I am leaving , never ever to come back , to hell with you and your family." 
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena.Rahman

EXACTLY MY POINT : 

What is wrong with Rajji ? Why isn't she still leaving ? Why are not her parents bringing her back , I cannot stand it anymore , areh before burning that stupid plane of Desho's bring Rajji back you stupid people , bring her back, the poor girl still isn't opening her mouth . Come on Rajji , man up , tell them " Who are you to tell me to leave your house ? " " I am leaving" And to Soham she should say ," I dnt care whether you accept me or not , you're not Mr. India and I am not dying to be with you , tata I am leaving , never ever to come back , to hell with you and your family." 

Amen to that ,sister!๐Ÿ˜†

@Hima, in the episode after the wedding, Desho airhostess, showed mami this fake steel-paper mache airplane that they had put up on thier roof when Nirvail went to Kanaaayda and then they had to take it down when he returned. She said it was her dream to have the plane back on the roof, and that's why she wanted Bani to marry a NRI...Desho and aeroplane: An Amar Prem Katha!
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya totaly agree.. but it will be not good...if rajji is staying his house...becoz he said clearly  na  ,, he has never think  rajji as wife.. anymore.. but tomorrow  i hope rajji's father should bring  her back๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i hate  sohum and his family.๐Ÿ˜ก.except angad(sohum's baai)
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophiSays

Amen to that ,sister!๐Ÿ˜†

@Hima, in the episode after the wedding, Desho airhostess, showed mami this fake steel-paper mache airplane that they had put up on thier roof when Nirvail went to Kanaaayda and then they had to take it down when he returned. She said it was her dream to have the plane back on the roof, and that's why she wanted Bani to marry a NRI...Desho and aeroplane: An Amar Prem Katha!

Desho airhostess๐Ÿ˜†

Desho and aeroplane: An Amar Prem Katha!๐Ÿคฃ

well said๐Ÿ‘
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
todays episode really awesome ๐Ÿ‘

angad, nirveil, bani's dad, last but not least great buaji are the stars of the episodeโญ๏ธ

rajji should slap sohum and simran nicely before coming out from the house.

desho i really wanted her to cry like this

she will cry million times more than this when she comes to knw abt parmeet cheating bani

tomorrow will be the greatest epiosde where airplane ka murder going to happen
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sophi.. thanks for the clarification! That is so funny! Her dream of having that plane on the roof!๐Ÿคฃ Am I glad it will turn to ashes tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜† just like Bani's Canada trip will never happen!๐Ÿ˜‰ Did you guys observe that Desho was totally breaking down when that stupid toy was being burnt? Even now she cares more about the plane than about Rajji's life! That B***H!๐Ÿ˜ˆ Edited by -Hima- - 10 years ago