Update August 9 & 10, 2006 (FINALE) - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update. Don't remember when I last saw a serial ending 😉 and this one ended so nicely
Thanks for the update! I'm gonna miss TD so much. It was the best!!

😭

good-bye Tumhari Disha......

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

Thanks Mona for a very descriptive update .... 👏 👏 👏 Must see this... 😊

I am so glad that it ended happily and DK finally accepting Disha is no more ..... 👏

AN was always good at showing the emotional side of things and he got his chance here. What little I have seen of PJ, she has always been a very complement to him. So Good Luck to both of them and hoping to see them again.

And a big Thanks to all the updaters who brought TD alive for us... 👏

totally agree with you, Nikki.

Poonam has been a very able co-star to AN. This last week , their scenes have been given so much intensity beacuse of the way they have both interracted.

And at last DK got proper embrace. When Kaamna comes into his arms , she seems so content as if that is the best place for her to be, that is where she belongs. DK for the first time hugs his wife with his arm totally around her, bringing her close to himself, just as a loving hubby would do. They look fantastic .

Thanks so much Mona....I'm glad the ending's not rushed and all loose ends are tied!.....Now just waiting to watch it myself!

Thanks Mona for the updates...you have done a great job.

So TD has ended finally...sad...I will miss it so much.Basically for me the show ended with Disha's death.I mourned and grieved immensely over it ...this ending is only a formality rather a relief after 2 months of torture but I am still sad as this show was very special to me.DK Disha were a gorgeous couple and I have simply loved seeing the two of them together...wish it had ended as DK Disha's story,as beautifully as it had started all without this leap but then whatever this soap will always have a special place in my heart.

I have some friends on this forum whom I may never meet but they are very special to me and as this friendship continues it will always remind me of how we got together here...Rupu tum ne show jaise bhi banaya aur jaise bhi usse bigara par tera shukriya tum ne hemein iss forum par milaya.

Good bye TD...I have loved you soooooooooooo much.
thank u so much mona...the updates were wonderful 👏

i started loosing interest in TD a little before DK had his accident and totally stopped watching when Disha died but TD has always been special to me and TD is the reason i joined this forum and bcoz of that i have met some wonderful people who have gone on to become friends...TD is a very special serial with lots of lovely moments 👏 ...Ashish Nayyar and Chhavi Mittal have done a great job...wish them and everyone here all the very best...

soni

PS: if possible could someone upload the video of the final episode? thanks!
I can still see him til wed!!

But omg!!

wat will happen wen i wont? 😭

still crying over here! 😭
its over?! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Thanks for the update, it was really nice. We are still behind in US 😭
Thanx for the lovely update Mona, it really was a very touching ending. Will miss TD now.

Reshma