Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkcrazy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Oh Guli Janu,
Here's all tissues u need....
I am also heart broken. 😭Will miss my daily dk doze. How am i gonna sleep without my doze? 😳
TD_Adict thumbnail
It's gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo hard to let go of TD.😭 But TD hasnt ended in the US yet. I have like 8 episodes left!!! I hope you all keep coming back to the forums and we all keep in touch with news about Ashish Nayyar and Chhavi Mittal(Hussein). I know that i'll come back. Will you all? Edited by TD_Adict - 17 years ago
noorejahaan thumbnail
thanks for the update! i love the perfect, quintissential happy ending..hehe
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

😭

NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME SOME TIME TO GET USE TO IT!!!! 😭

**TISSUES ANYONE?** 😭

here you go Jaanu😭

monar06 thumbnail
All of you in 😭 with Td ending. I am with you . Have been miserable since yesterday.
But I am so glad that we had such a beautiful ending to the show. DK and Kaamna looking so beautiful as if they were groom and bride.
I still find it difficult to beleive that I shall no longer be part of DK's life anymore.
But I am happy that at last dK seems a happy , content person at peace with life. It was really heartwarming to see him that way.
This last week of Td has been truly memorable . AN has totally lived upto the expectations of his fans.
Mayadi, even I was wishing that DK-Kaamna lovestory would start, in a way they have made a new beginning now.I shall always remember them as they looked yesterday. πŸ˜›
~LiNa~ thumbnail
thnks mona πŸ‘

😭
these are tears of joy that TD has ended in a beautiful way!!

😭
now these are tears of sorrow that Td has ended! BuT It seems so fast! it was supposed to end next week!
ugh...

well...byebye TD. byebye AN! good luck with your Village. *sniff* *sniff*
nikkitherealist thumbnail
Thanks Mona for a very descriptive update .... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Must see this... 😊

I am so glad that it ended happily and DK finally accepting Disha is no more ..... πŸ‘

AN was always good at showing the emotional side of things and he got his chance here. What little I have seen of PJ, she has always been a very complement to him. So Good Luck to both of them and hoping to see them again.

And a big Thanks to all the updaters who brought TD alive for us... πŸ‘
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a sweet ending πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i think all serials should end gracefully and not drag!
.:sofian:. thumbnail
tnx alot, huhuhu 😭 (πŸ‘Edited by .:sofian:. - 17 years ago
TD_Adict thumbnail
this is a really nice ending. ❀️ Bye bye TD.... uve been a big part of my life.... especially you DK aka. AN 😳