Bhabho Bani Sherlock Holmes - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Waah!! how many enthu posts in forum today!!! πŸ˜²

looks like i shouldn't miss the epi at all..!! πŸ˜³

Shant Uncle is in full geek mode these days!!
Yes Bhabo bani Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple, CID kal. I liked her in that avatar especially how she cleverly extracted information from Meena. After all the revelations which has to happen soon kyon ki jaldi Sandhya ko IPS jo banana hain, Bhabo will agree but with apprehensions and fear about the future of her son's marital life. That is a fear which will continue and each time Suraj misses Sandhya she will marofy ek tanna...Manne to pehle se hi pata tha yeh hoga...ab bhugto...Jab main kehte thi to Bhabo sab ko buri lagi ab dekh lo Suraj ki halat...Na khata hain theek se na sota hain... Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
@Umaji I badly want to see seperation track, I hope they show it . I want to see how Sooraj who couldnt stay away from his wife when she went to her brother's house and went rushing to see her, able to stay without her for close to 2 yrs 😭😭😭😭.

I also want to see how Sandhya who is pampered to the hilt by Sooraj adjusting to the rough and tough conditions in training centre. Remember Mussourie dialogue she tells Sooraj. It was so cold there , she caught fever. This girl is going to catch cold and fever again in Mussourie again. Then she will remember all the princess like treatment she got from her hubby. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Do you ALL really think we will see Sandy going away for training and Suraj missing her babe?? I doubt CV's will show any track where Suraj is missing Sandy and Bhabho is adding more salt to Suraj's misery...

Wish.narain jee...when did I become Uncle????? Hey mhara raamjee🀣
Edited by timepass - 10 years ago
One question from my side...Is there going to be 4 years leap? Seriously? I mean is it confirmed????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜²
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

One question from my side...Is there going to be 4 years leap? Seriously? I mean is it confirmed????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜²

Not confirmed yet...but there is a strong speculation and RUMOR MILLS are running 24/7

TP come on only 19 leftπŸ˜‰you can do it πŸ˜† Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

TP come on only 19 leftπŸ˜‰you can do it πŸ˜†

I am there, I am getting...I feel like I am the lead character of the animated  movie TURBO πŸ€£