Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@infan yes it had to do with ornaments. So it was Anasuya who gave her boon, not Arundhati I guess. Thanks for correcting.
@umaji let me check which version I came across the story.
@vish naren personally I am no big fan of Rama , but then I do agree to the fact that it is not right to lie, however small to your spouse as you may never know how that can backfire.

Edited by shruthiravi - 26 July 2013 at 2:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajavish.narenUMDU-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hanuman pic that broke today (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Wow! Awesome thread and lovely replies by Ramadi, Vaishnavi and Uma aunty related to Ramayan.

I'd like to add another version of Ramayan which is basically from SriLanka. They narrate totally different story like why Ravana abducted Sita, Kaikeyi wasn't evil mother, Ravana was Brahman and he became a priest n helped Rama do establish shivlink @ rameshwaram.. There is also existence of "Ravan Gita".. etc etc..Shocked.

And when I see today's superheroes characters I firmly believe that those supernatural powers they took it from mythologies.Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassvish.narenslodkagila

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
DABH forum pey RAMAYAN GAATHA ROFL...SurYa ko bana diya Lord RAMA-SITA,

Who should be Hanuman?? I know KAIKEYEE is Meena, Chavi is Soopnakha, and Ravan is Bhabho ROFL just like Bhabo is religious, Ravan was also a huge deciple of Mahadev...just like Bhabho does not like Sandy's IPS dream, Ravan also did not any DEVS and was trying to get puperior to Mahadev.

Is Bhabasa playing hanuman role??? He is constantly irking Bhabho by his remarks and Bhabho cannot take those sarcastic remarks ROFL

PS: please excuse me for blabbering like Meena...you all know why I am blabbering ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenslodkagilashruthiravi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top