Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Did anyone of you notice the pic that broke today. it has the pic of hanuman with Ram-Sita in his heart. I felt it is symbolic. I mean from RP point of view Ram-Sita of that house is SURYA. That pic started the journey towards the revelation of 2nd MP. It might be for Bhabo to realize the Sita of the house is not Emily but Sandhya, it will be also for Sandhya to realize the price of her lie just like Sita. 

That lie Sandhya told to Sooraj is going to cost her dear, that's what I feel. This track has stressed too much on Sooraj's faith on Sandhya. Everytime they are talking about Sooraj's faith. 

Even now Bhabo knows half truth only and wants to break the last matka. This lie of Sandhya is now a weapon in  Bhabo's hand. She might use it to break Sooraj's trust on Sandhya telling you told your wife doesnt lie. She has lied for her friend. Sooraj will be devastated by this knowledge  and Sandhya might be forced to reveal the complete truth to him or something like that. 

Remember when she lied itself I had referenced to Ramayana , Sita's lieBig smile. Now that pic on Ram-Sita I am like ,CVs are you fond of Ramayan Smile

I strongly feel Sandhya will face some kind of stress to gain back Sooraj's confidence and trust in her, just like Sita faced the Agnipareeksha.  Everything will be anyways done by Aug 29 Big smile 

Edited by shruthiravi - 25 July 2013 at 10:38am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaDisaniyacutedoll09SonerMeye_SHALINI_18_Surya_Hafsa94lathadabh1Rainy01Sonali_11Amor.b2011timepassRajeshree53Manjuuvish.narensabreen_06Tacker_Holicll-Bliss-ll-Amli-ummesulaimanpop77nirubajhemanitish95thala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hanuman pic that broke today" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slodkagila

IF-Dazzler

slodkagila

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Chechi... bhabo is in thinking mode why sandy lied like this... she will defo find out the reason & will understand that she did for her sake. So she will never treat it as another mistake. Also she can't break it saying sandy broke suraj's trust bcoz suraj himself would say she confessed to her the other day.. What can bhabo do then.

Any how this turn is very good. I completely agree with ur point that this is for bhabo to realise that sandy is the sita of the house.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18Rainy01Sonali_11Amor.b2011Rajeshree53timepassvish.narenshruthiravill-Bliss-llniruba-Amli-jhemathala

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yaa Shobi the chances of Sooraj not supporting  Sandhya is remote. Because even while questioning her , he says u do so much for parivaar, dont do this time, I know you are lying. So even if he knows she did it for Emily he will feel only sorry for her and might only admire her selflessness more. 
But there is a chance he might also think there is reason beyond Emily for that lie which he might ask her.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18Sonali_11lathadabh1Amor.b2011timepassRajeshree53slodkagilavish.narenll-Bliss-ll-Amli-nirubaSuchi-jhemathala

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Lovely reminder of Ramayan and its significance to RP...Bhabho ko Mil gayi Sita and the Sita she knew turned out to be KAIKEYEE ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sathiyamSonerMeye_SHALINI_18lathadabh1b2011slodkagilavish.narenshruthiravill-Bliss-llnep3niruba-Amli-jhemathala

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
nice post shruthi
yes this track is turning out to be a bhabhocious track
original bhabho is backDancing

that pic of hanuman was not just to get bhabho to that shop
but it was the foundation for bhabho's investigation

i would like to share the story behind that pic
after the pattaabhishek of Ram, everyone were given gifts and Ram wanted to show the world what is actual bhakthi or love Hanuman had for Ram

he gifted Hanuman a pearl chain. Hanuman spilled all the pearls saying that there was no Ram Sita in any of the pearls,

then he was asked to show if he had Ram Sita in his heart 
Hanuman tears his chest and shows them

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18SonerMeyelathadabh1b2011slodkagilavish.narenll-Bliss-llniruba-Amli-jhema

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Ramadi, for sharing this anecdote. Then it becomes more significant. It is for Bhabo to know  just like Hanuman worships Ram Sita, SURYA literally worship her Big smile and what she is doing to them is completely wrong 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18b2011timepassvish.narenjhema-Amli-nirubathala

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
A very apt and logical thought. You could well be right as symbolism is a key factor that is used by the CV's to connect tracks.

Hmm... as much as I don't want their to ever be misunderstandings between SurYa but it will happen and we know it. Otherwise their Jodi would be even more unrealistic wouldn't it? This misunderstanding will only make them stronger.

Bhabo is becoming more of a villain these days and she could use it against them! Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18SonerMeyeb2011timepassvish.narenshruthiravi-Amli-nirubathala

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think this turning point is for Bhabho to realize the worth of Sandy again.

I do not think there is any danger for Suraj's faith on Sandy or Bhabho blackmailing Sandy with this.  Suraj knew Sandhya was not at fault and was covering some member.  He will admire her as his faith was right and she actually lied.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18timepassvish.naren-Amli-nirubathala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top