Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

dont know shahi but everyone is being dumb on the show now a days๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃya Eku and you know I love you for this...
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
do u have any doubt shahi?? madhu is d dumbest character ๐Ÿคฌ hamesha jaake ke ghadde me girti hai ๐Ÿ˜ก ab toh Rk ko b le girige ๐Ÿ˜ก
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good post agree ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
bhai ne kamal kar diya ๐Ÿ˜† mujehe ose ey umed nahi thi ๐Ÿ˜†
but think he is not  dong this for madhu but bhai motive is hurt RK ๐Ÿ˜ก

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taraka2005

right now both are not using der brains be RK or Madhu...both r being emotional... cant think beyond each others pain and abt der possible separation...both need some kind of jerk to activate der brains which hopefully Mr. Marathe or Sultan will give dem๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณWhether you want to accept it so fine or let it be the only character who is not using her brains most is Madhu and RK is only helpless in half portion of time... what do you expect him from jail to do... hats off you proved that ๐Ÿ‘ that people needs to criticise Madhu and RK both for compulsion and not alone Madhu if she done wrong.
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought this courtroom drama vl hv sm potential bt na.. its worst den sultu track ๐Ÿคข

n yup me 2 wanted mb as strong char...
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm just stating my POV. See now Madhu's character was always like this..weak,naive nd helpless type. She's portraying a chawl girl who is innocent enough to think every single person in this world is good nd kind like her. She cnt imagine that dark side of anyone's mind nd its d reason she's easily trapped by everyone. First rk then sultan nd nw d Marathe.. I want to see a really clever nd able-to-play-game heroine. All this sankato me dhiron is a bullshit!! CVs it wl better if u end d show rather than butchering d leads to make ur don a super villain.
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mujhey to story writter..oops sorry story to hai hi nahi..abhi kya bolun isko jo bhi ho raha hai dont know๐Ÿ˜•..coz mere to kuch palle nahi pad raha..achey khaase show ka kabada kar diya khair agar cvs ka mood hua to shayad madhu ke chara ter mein aansuon ke ilawa thodi jaan bhi daal de to shayad kuch ho sake
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
After her experience with RK and his type. She should have lost that naivety and grow up. Also stop thinking in terms of Black and White, humans are grey.

Madhu has not shown any signs of growing up. Who in the right mind be friends a gangster and justifies herself as pagal. Madhu it's good to use heart, but that's use to feel emotions, not for thinking purposes.

Does not know when to use heart and brain. 

These hindi serial heroines think using brains are sin.  Then why the heck did Allah gave us brains, to think logically and be a little practical. 

At least the men know how to use both the heart and brain, when needed.