The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Pls stop making KD a person he's not :|

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Although i'm loving the fact that KiSha are officially a couple now, i'm just not liking the fact that KD is running around Kiya like a lovesick puppy or something of that sort. I mean, he has self-respect too. He's a strong character, not some weak one where he does things when people tell him to do it. Its annoying to watch KD transition into a character like this, and this is coming from a die-hard KD/KiSha fan.

Anand sir, Sudhir sir - Its a humble request to please please show us a strong KD, who doesn't take anybody's nonsense. Be it even a girlfriend 🤔 I've noticed, he's fine with RV-Piddi-Omi, then why the weak personality in front of Kiya? I just don't get it? where has the level-headed and sensible KD disappeared to?

P.S the flowers scene today was an absolutely waste of KD's character, thoroughly put off  

Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

i'm just not liking the fact that KD is running around Kiya like a lovesick puppy or something of that sort. I mean, he has self-respect too. He's a strong character, not some weak one where he does things when people tell him to do it. Its annoying to watch KD transition into a character like this, and this is coming from a die-hard KD/KiSha fan.

I love you for making this post ❤️
These lines which you wrote have been going on in my head from the day they started dating. 
They are sticking with the usual cliche boyfriend running after the girlfriend and saying sorry like a tape recorder everytime and stuff... 🥱 
I would really like to see a development in KD's character in this relationship. Clearly he should stop acting like a lovesick puppy and grow a backbone. Not that he should ignore her and start acting differently but surely the cvs can come up with better scenes than portraying KD like this...

Love you again for making this topic ❤️
Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
No problemo, Liz 😛

Seriously how irritating is it to see KD run around like some fool. Fine, they confessed, they are a couple, but what's with all the sorry drama time & again?!

I wish the makers don't ruin their track and his character any further, i'll be so so disappointed. I already am 😳

Anyway, i'm giving it time, hopefully things get better soon
Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago
-Lizzie- thumbnail

No problemo, Liz 😛

Seriously how irritating is it to see KD run around like some fool. Fine, they confessed, they are a couple, but what's with all the sorry drama time & again?!

I wish the makers don't ruin their track and his character any further, i'll be so so disappointed. I already am 😳

Anyway, i'm giving it time, hopefully things get better soon

IKR? It hasnt been a week since they started dating and already so much drama. 😡 I kinda felt that the cvs are portraying Kiya as a controlling girlfriend today which i was not expecting from KiSha.. 🥱 Or atleast they could start showing some traits of stoneface in KD during this time then the scenes would have been really amazing. But lovesick KD is not going very well with me 😳
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cant agree with u more I m also pissed of with this
I mean have kd lost all his mind a giel that is gf I dont care okkay he does soo much in the clas for her then when yesterday the show ended I tjought now kds brain will start workng atleast now he will stop doing this immaturtical behsvior

But no mrs kd or shld I say som one stupid has said to him tat u r ur gfs servant or like that

And kiya ohhh plzz u r teasing kd plan isnt it going too bigger :s
brush it of mann kisha r ch&nged not only kd

I know thr scenes r going good bcoz of yhr chemistry I shld say they hav lost kisha track

Ps : sorry if I hueted anyones feeling itz just wat I felt sorry :(
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

IKR? It hasnt been a week since they started dating and already so much drama. 😡 I kinda felt that the cvs are portraying Kiya as a controlling girlfriend today which i was not expecting from KiSha.. 🥱 Or atleast they could start showing some traits of stoneface in KD during this time then the scenes would have been really amazing. But lovesick KD is not going very well with me 😳

my thoughts exactly Angry all this unwanted drama is pissing me off. I hope things get better soon man! enough is enough already :/
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

Cant agree with u more I m also pissed of with this
I mean have kd lost all his mind a giel that is gf I dont care okkay he does soo much in the clas for her then when yesterday the show ended I tjought now kds brain will start workng atleast now he will stop doing this immaturtical behsvior

But no mrs kd or shld I say som one stupid has said to him tat u r ur gfs servant or like that

And kiya ohhh plzz u r teasing kd plan isnt it going too bigger :s
brush it of mann kisha r ch&nged not only kd

I know thr scenes r going good bcoz of yhr chemistry I shld say they hav lost kisha track

Ps : sorry if I hueted anyones feeling itz just wat I felt sorry :(

don't worry, you aren't hurting anyone's feelings, we are concerned KD fans, which is why we are expressing our dislikes.

You're right...thanks :)
-Lizzie- thumbnail

my thoughts exactly 😡 all this unwanted drama is pissing me off. I hope things get better soon man! enough is enough already :/

I know. I just dont understand why Kiya is teasing him like this. It's like a complete 180 degree turn from that "ye haath meine chodne ke liye nahi pakda " scene. She knows that there is trouble going on his life, she knows that like ifs difficult for him so she could be a little more understanding 
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

I know. I just dont understand why Kiya is teasing him like this. It's like a complete 180 degree turn from that "ye haath meine chodne ke liye nahi pakda " scene. She knows that there is trouble going on his life, she knows that like ifs difficult for him so she could be a little more understanding 

Exactly, why the unwanted teasing

Yea so true lol, first toh they promise each other stuff, and then do the exact opposite of that. Such a bad move by the makers. I feel bad :(
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Absolute correct yamzy.

thanks 😊