Page 1
Page   of 48
Page 2 Page 48

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Personal Life Of Deepika Singh:

Deepika Singh is a Delhi based girl and She belongs to a Rajput family. Deepika singh always wanted to become an actress.She completed a MBA in Marketing at Punjab technical university and later she was carrying on her father's business of garments. 
deepika has also done theater shows in Delhi.

She is playing lead role in Star plus seriel Diya Aur Baati Hum along with Anas Rashid. In this serial Deepika singh is playing role of Sandhya who is 19-year-old girl from a middle class family in Pushkar. She dreams to become an IPS officer, and finally, a collector. Sandhya is a fun-loving, spiritual young girl whose dream is the main part of her character. But after some time she marries a halwai named suraj (Anas Rashid)who prepares sweets. And her life changes completely.

Her Tv Show:

Year :2011

Show : Diya Aur Baati Hum

Role : Sandhya Suraj Rathi 

Real Life Sandy-Deepika Singh

Deepika singh is right now busy with her career and is not ready to get married. But she has made her younger sister get married before her. She has successfully convince her Delhi-based parents to get her younger sister Purva married despite the fact that she is still single.

"Currently, I am very busy with my show and since my sister has already found her love, I decided to let her go ahead and get married. Initially, it was quite tough for mom and dad. They weren't ready for her betrothal the main reason being that I was not married. But I pushed them. I have always felt responsible for the welfare of my three younger siblings (2 sisters and a brother)," Deepika observes.
"Also what added to the complication was that my brother-in-law Sunny belongs to a separate caste (we are Rajputs while he is a Sindhi). However I stood my ground. My sister who is doing Masters through a correspondence course knew that Sunny owns a restaurant in Pawai from past two years. Since, they both were committed to each other, I felt that they should go ahead and get married. Agreed, she is quite young, but then I am sure that she can finish her education post marriage as well," she adds.

Awards Won By Deepika Singh

Lions Gold Awards 2011 - Best Jodi

Big Star Young Entertainer Award 2012 - Superhit tv Star female

Star Parivaar Awards 2012 -Favourite Bahu,Favourite Naya Sadsya

Zee Gold Awards 2012 - Best Debut Female

GR8 Women Award 2013 - Best Tv Actress

Hira Manek Awards 2013 - Best Tv Actress

Indian Telly Awards 2013 - Best Actress Popular

Star Parivaar Awards 2013 - Favourite Bahu,Har Ghar Ki Star

Zee  Gold Awards 2013 - Best Actress Popular

happy birthday animated gif photo: Happy Birthday girl ballons animated gif birthday_sayclub.gif

Edited by fresco. - 25 July 2013 at 2:52pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

JaipriishupadmaDisaniyaSonerMeyesulakshanadabh_SHALINI_18--Iniya--_Surya_nijitaArchana_dabhRainy01Pappu....soniii...maaneet-2012LovePrajab2011DuggukedeshehjarSuryaNakshholicRajeshree53Diya_DBBilliCat.-Wanderer-Luminous_LinsManjuuRainbowcatxoUMDUvish.narensurya4everslodkagilaNeelM--BimBim---Naresh-adyluvskatNISHADEEPksp9-Liebe-AASUSnirubaBerryBlush07-Amli-ummesulaimankutsnitish95Jaymaaramya_DeepikathalaCup-Of-ChaiDivz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Happy Birthdaaay deepu! * <3" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

||From - ,Anusha ji,Sonia and Samah||  Approve

Anusha ji's 

Deepika,You have given life to a very special character called Sandhya. Both you and she have inspired us and entertained us.You may be amused to know that we call Sandhya our 'DaBHang Sandy'. We love her dearly. We follow her every move, her every word, most of all, her every smile. We also know how much Suraj loves her and can we blame him? We also suspect that Bhabo loves her too, but doesn't want to show it at the moment.

So keep doing what you do so well and keep being fabulous.

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday.

happy birthday animated gif photo: Happy Birthday Animated gif birthday33q7.gif

Sonia's 

Phewww! you really put me on the line today... if it wasnt for a cup of tea and this beautiful balcony in Delhi I dont think I would have been able to pull this one off. 

Miss Deepika Singh.. you really have made me do some crazy things for you and this is another one on the list! I am truly inspired by you, your personality and your approach to life. I have never been so influenced by anyone in this world but you. You have taught me a lot through the character of Sandhya and I aim to be like her. As strong, determined and confident just like her. But more so, to be as beautiful as you are. Deepika when I met you for the first time in Birmingham I couldn't describe what I was feeling and probably right now as well. It was magical. I truly understand the feeling of meeting your role model and I am blessed to have been able to meet you. I wanted to attend the Ame Gujarati Event but due to personal circumstances and this charity trip I wont be able to meet you again.

God.. enough of my bak bak! I cant believe it my angel's birthday! I really want to wish you a very very BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You really are a star in every form and I will remember you in my prayers and will ask my Bhagwan ji to grant you all the love, success and happiness in the world because you are most deserving. I know you work hard day and night to leave a message through your acting and you truly are an inspiration to the world and to every young woman is society. Through watching DABH I have decided that I want to promote Women Empowerment and I guess it only happened through you and the team of DABH!

I hope you have a beautiful birthday and enjoy to the fullest. Leave the work aside and have fun on this day because it is your day completely. You will probably be flying out to the UK but who said you can't party on a plane? LOL! (I do it all the time) ;)

Haha! Have a blast baby girl! Hope to celebrate a million and one birthdays with you!

Love you Millions,

Sonia!

Samah's

Deepikaaa! happy happy birthday! Hug i love you so much! many people are inspired by sandhya, but seriously, im inspired by you. you're so cool, and i really want to be like you when i grow up Day Dreaming i've had so many chances to meet you, but unfurtunately i couldn't because the ticket to london are "too expensive blah blah blah". anyways, i love you a looot, and i hope your birthday will be just as fantastic as you. muwaah! btw i hope you like my drawings hahah. 

- Samah Approve

yooo, celebrating my deepu's birthday with cake and balloons and all Cool

here's a family pic Party

Edited by fresco. - 25 July 2013 at 10:46am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniyasulakshanadabh_SHALINI_18SonerMeye_Surya_--Iniya--nijitaRainy01Archana_dabhmaaneet-2012Pappu.b2011DuggukedeshehjarSuryaNakshholicDiya_DBRajeshree53BilliCat.Manjuuslodkagilasurya4everUMDUvish.narenNeelM--BimBim---Amli-garima22ummesulaimanAASUS-Liebe-nirubaJaymaanitish95ksp9Divz.ramya_Deepikathala

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

SurajSandhyafan aka susan's VM - Na Kajre Ki Dhaar

I would like to dedicate this VM to Deepika on her Birthday thread...I once heard her humming this song in one of her interviews.

Direct Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zY59Z4wc7I

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha tho on Deepika

Shades Of Sandhya

||By - Sonia||

||By - Rama aunty||

There is this beautiful woman who has entered our lives,
When you look at her, you see the beauty of 
her intelligence, the power of her mental spirit,
the love that she radiates, and the special
person that she really is. 

When I look at her personality I see it beaming
in her eyes, as it glows with its shining life.
It is like a star, like the evening filament that 
twinkles and the humour of her personality will 
flicker into your awareness with endless joy.

Her heart beats nothing but passion, 
Her blood carrying her endless love
She truly is a wonderful person.  

To be truly beautiful, to really go beyond others, 
you must be as a beautiful as the soul she possesses.  Her aura, 
cradled in her essence, she defines true beauty.  
Her reflection sharper then the calmest waters of an ocean.  
A soul that defines perfection.

Edited by fresco. - 25 July 2013 at 11:44am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18--Iniya--_Surya_Rainy01nijitaArchana_dabhmaaneet-2012Pappu.b2011DuggukedeshehjarSuryaNakshholicDiya_DBRajeshree53UMDUslodkagilavish.narensurya4everLuminous_Lins--BimBim--NeelMnitish95JaymaaNISHADEEPgarima22-Amli-ummesulaimannirubaAASUS-Liebe-thalaramya_Deepika

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
PPParty
happy birthday deepz

wonderful wonderful thread samahHug
lovely contributions by sindu , anuma, sonia 
beautiful drawing puttar
loved deepu celebrating her b day with dabhilyLOL
awsm vms by swetha and susan
fantastic poem by sonia

Edited by ramasuresh78 - 25 July 2013 at 10:40am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18--Iniya--_Surya_nijitamaaneet-2012Rainy01Archana_dabhDuggukedeb2011shehjarDiya_DBRajeshree53slodkagilaUMDUvish.narensurya4everLuminous_Lins--BimBim--NeelMksp9Jaymaa-Amli-garima22-Liebe-nirubaramya_DeepikaDivz.

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to the most loveable and adorable star Deepika Singh Star, wishing you all the happiness in the world. May God shower his blessings upon you and grant you with all that you desire. Have a great day and a fruitful year ahead.

Lovely creations and contributions all. Samah thanks for the thread

Edited by niruba - 25 July 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Disaniya_SHALINI_18maaneet-2012Archana_dabhDuggukedeb2011shehjarRajeshree53Diya_DBslodkagilaUMDUsurya4everLuminous_Lins--BimBim---Liebe-Jaymaaksp9Divz.thala

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Wish a very many more happy returns of the day Deepika.may god bless u with happiness Partythroughout ur life.Dancing

pothi.
lovely msg to deepika.

susan- awesome vm.perfect song selection.

sweta
-hope ur vm is best one.share some other link man.cant wait to see ur vm.

sonia
.first ever poem on DABH that too for ur special deepika.awww.hope u will write more.and ur tribute.wow man.

cute drawings samu...

Edited by udnis - 25 July 2013 at 9:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18maaneet-2012lathadabh1Archana_dabhDuggukedeb2011shehjarRajeshree53Diya_DBsurya4everUMDULuminous_Lins--BimBim--NeelMksp9Jaymaagarima22Divz.thalaramya_Deepika

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful thread by all! You all have done a wonderful job to make this special!

Deepika I love you as Sandhya in DABH and you have bought life to the character. I wish you all the love and happiness in the future and may god grant you good health.

A big Happy Birthday to Deepika! PartyHeart

Hope you have a fantastic day have a blast!! Party

Love you lots HeartHeart

Edited by Duggukede - 25 July 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeye_SHALINI_18maaneet-2012Archana_dabhb2011shehjarSuryaNakshholicDiya_DBRajeshree53surya4everUMDULuminous_Lins--BimBim--NeelMksp9Jaymaa-Liebe-Divz.ramya_Deepikathala

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Happy birthday depuuu Party

Edited by fresco. - 25 July 2013 at 9:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

_SHALINI_18maaneet-2012Archana_dabhDuggukedeb2011Diya_DBRajeshree53UMDUsurya4everLuminous_Lins--BimBim---Liebe-Jaymaaksp9Divz.thala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top