..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Thread 1 - Click Me..

Thread 2 - Click Me..

Thread 3 -  Click Me..

Thread 4 - Click Me..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 18

Day was passing but none of them knew where is Arnav.. They was trying to call him but his number wasn't reachable.. Least they knew he already throw his mobile on the day itself when he spoke with Raj Dev.. He seem disappear from the world.. Vardhan and Rocky have put all their man at each place.. They was finding him day and nights..

On the other side Khushi was still in shocked.. She can't accepted what had happen with her and her life.. She feel she was the biggest foolish in this world.. Even he have torture her mentally but still she wanted to be with him and more than that she confessed her feeling to him who don't even deserve happiness in his life.. Raj Dev walked in the room and saw her staring at the empty wall with her eyes filled up.. One thing he was sure that ASR have affected her and she is falling for him'

Raj Dev: "Khushi.." She back to present and stare her brother.. "We departing to New Zealand tomorrow.. Everything is arranged accordingly.." She nodded weakly and was about to stand but her grips been hold by her brother.. She was little confused.. He make her seat on the bed and he himself seat in front of her..

Khushi: "Bhaiyya.. I have to pack my bags.. I have.." been interrupt..

Raj Dev: "He send the DIVORVE Paper.." She was shocked beyond words.. Her heart stop to beat further and she was just looking at her brother.. He held her hand.. "He was the one told me to bring you here and his revenge with us are over now.. He will never interfere in your life nor he wanted you to be his wife anymore.. He wants you to sign this Document so everything can be end soon and you both won't have any relation.." Her eyes welled up.. She can't believe he told all this..? What was he trying to prove here..??

Khushi: "Leave the document here.. I will sign.." She indirectly gesture he brother to leave which he did in the next moment.. She hold the papers and her tear fell on the paper which will apart them soon.. She will be no longer his wife and he will be no longer her husband.. She won't able to see him nor she will be able to fight with him and show her stubbornness.. Her hand was trembling.. she feel like she was holding her life which is written in the Documents.. It was too hard for her to leave this bond which was making her suffocating before.. Her mobile start to ring and she wasn't in mood to answer but it was disturbing her loneliness which she don't likes.. She angrily answer it which was from unknown number..  "Hello.." She pressed her one words showing her irritation.. But her heart skip a beat when she heard the voice of a person which she wanted to hear and see the person when she was discharged from hospital which was none other than her own husband..

Arnav: "You get the paper..??" with stern voice he asked her.. She was being numb and waiting for him to shoot.. "Just sign it.." Alone tear rolled on her cheeks..

Khushi: "Was it a part of your revenge too..??" She was holding her sobs.. She didn't want him to hear it.. Even he does..

Arnav: "Think whatever you want.. Just sign the paper now.." He demand..

Khushi: "I won't what will you do..??" She was being stubborn to provoke his anger..

Arnav: "It's up to you.. You wanted to sign it or not.. I don't care.. But one thing to be remember and I think I should tell you this.. I'm with Aliya now.. My new girlfriends and we are enjoying our day on bed.. If you willingly wanted to accept me as your husband even after knowing this then just tear off the Divorce Paper.." She seat on bed hearing all this shit from him.. Her tear was drenched on her cheeks.. He was with some other girl and having fun while she was crying for this person which don't even care for her.. She rashly wiped her tear..

Khushi: "I will sign the papers only if you make me talk with Aliya.." She was too smart for sure and the next moment she heard a soft female voice which broke her heart in million pieces..

Arnav: "Do you satisfied now..??" She gulped down her saliva before she continue..

Khushi: "More than that.. I will sign that paper and send to.." Been interrupt..

Arnav: "Vardhan.." She nodded in agreement..

Khushi: "Best of luck for your relation with Aliya.." It was heart breaking phase.. Only she knew how difficult she utter this words.. Her eyes was keep on filling with her tear.. "Am going New Zealand tomorrow.." There was a pin drop silence for few minutes that's when she heard his serene voice..

Arnav: "You think I care..?? Just go wherever you want.. You meant nothing to me.." He cut the called and she cried her heart out.. She couldn't believe her X which was Arnav cum her husband did all this to her.. She couldn't believe he was filling his days with some prostitute.. He don't even care she was leaving.. Seem he didn't wish to see her again.. He desperately wanted to end all this.. She open the side drawer and she took a small box.. She slowly open the box and there she saw her Mangalsutra which he tied on her neck during their marriage.. She touch the small piece of gold which was the symbol of every married lady.. The flashes of her marriage keep on appearing in her mind.. She walked towards the dressing table and stood blankly while staring her own face.. She tied the Mangalsutra on her neck which she did for the first time.. She have keep it on the day she married him forcefully but today she wanted to wear it for last time.. She wanted to be a suhagan (Married woman).. Her tear rolled from her both eyes..

She went to Mandir which was near to her house.. The entire ladies was staring her and looking at her.. They very well knew her and from which family she is belongs too.. But today they was shocked to see shindoor and mangalsutra which she was wearing.. She wore a simple salwar kameez which make her look still beautiful as usual.. She went inside the mandir and give her pooja plate to the priest.. She folded her hand and close her eyes while standing in front of the Lord..

Khushi(In her heart): "Devi Maiyya.. I'm going New Zealand for forever.. Please give me some strength to forget all this and HIM.. I knew I'm being selfish here.. But how much a girl can take..?? He was cheering his life and I'm.." Her tear escaped.. "In life I only fall in love for once and he too ditched me..?? Why Devi Maiyya..?? Was only hatred written in my fate..?? Daddu hate me and now Arnav too..?? He wanted to divorce me when he clearly knew I need him.." She gulped down her sorrow.. "Please make me forget him.." she open her eyes and wiped her tear and marched towards the Priest who was having her pooja plates.. She was about to hold the plate but in suddenly the plate fell on the ground when someone shoot in the middle of the crowded.. She was hell scared and panic.. She didn't even bring her guards and none of them knew she was here in the mandir..?? She was running when suddenly she been caught by unknown men which was smiling evilly to her.. She start to struggle that's when the man closed her mouth with a kerchief.. Which was drugs.. She fainted in next few minutes and she been took in the van which was waiting for her.. It was planned and the person behind this kidnapped was waiting for her.. Today will be the last day of her surviving..

To be continued..

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 21 August 2013 at 11:00am

The following 422 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143anaviabhitap173sravanthi93shubhadaranePoorvaAroraDeepa.smoononskytaniarumikadiyaARSHIarshimddabivarshinigkgillzenith.sky2pshalini.90anisa...Prachi.AgarwalawsomechokriSayimamohanlovebadhantwinkle1993aparna1316vkiranmayi15MOONISHAsadiasaziaaisha36divyyasreeshalini12ArnieeesuwasthiiElangesGullamvaishu04murkaldiv25pranaaRsaakkaKiakhatiyanthen123noornasivisuvishwajashanaya15SarrunAnannya_VidaAnima1901chaikichuski123MONGLIJemmijinimirkabarunkaarshiloverzzzain713vinovembersarah-adil84brishti84stitchandmediv27mythrayekavyaarshiForArhijazzy308soniya123456noureen.shahsavi_malviArnieanumeow999B.Sri108yogakopichandu07zehr_akhanMONAKARANnimkoshobz21saraatefcutyanushka123priyawelcomebropreciouspearlybgowriusangeethbalanaj84goblinowindanisharamasawmAishaYArmelaluv_arsmriti25izzazubrdivya15hbsatyasree89sydyrsingh0103shalinikanaguCBrocksTinkJiaarhi.sarunJesiCkinnounna_178phoo_12fan09KeenaraPINKY049290860623vini96Arhi87nisha2701someoneipktasminekkyajoserina087luvakankshaMsFuzzybear69anumeha_PMAmmara.45ramadevimim15khusipraadeena_89sarun23jtammareddyrajalekshmifa-ameerradhika.winxmeena_raveenakhushiforeverprathyusha120narmathabiju21cutiepie_ashsarah_sarunjolybudyArshi200veggieSaraprincesssheenalipkkndakashlinaawesomema11sinhasSexlover_arshiPadduBarunHolickashmala.123SushmitaDas125imrankhannehaswthrtshekha2012uzam818Frozen_Ananataliyakshubhangimishal07Meeshaalimini_meoo3poonam.vijay62zupiSarunarshiyarishuarishiNathiya143rashikhandelwaljyotimehra1arshi-shreenahell..Gungun..lldivyaasrsinghaleezayrambo117.Anais_Kesha.dianapadhi92Ashgone-directionkoonj101angelgirl_apsymojoNirjhoramanishasaku27barunMDKRMCupCakeXChanyaforeverxtylish_zaraPristineSoulm-g19jeya0301varsh8lynn_94sweet_5Anupa28stories.1408ctnabilahthangam100lovespellalicepuppyAnaswarMissNadiaipkkndankundercoverhappyAngelMcQueencindistanimran78PixieFlame-Keerthi-josnirmalaDanieshArnavdima_aspillaifsaal044AneesahJabeenlavanyarajkhusichSiya6490tabzz..ipkkndclairvoyanceSAM32akankharakenduvadanaarshisireeNkayaniXBosyXtinsel_akiraShilpasabuiSwaran13utthra1208tvserial2012musax007rskumarrusselskhushiMyAnastasia18blablabla_mo7sessy45678sakhter90l.savitreeanjusr06Mxk3444_Roka_hatelove_1sankadevi_lgNeha.AStparvaizpran28671mamubensy92sugarhugsipkkndeternityMaghinallsMILLI_Ksaschadesadventure_rokspokemoniankushiarnav1luckyarshi143beauty14Bubbles76smatniya55ArshiNmaNervssanamskydsbjammavedu80jdd1959megh.arhiDIYA_21Minahil96nooliAlai123kajal511Navimalikkeyboard123aneraShaintini...Tripti...JCJSsweet_sanjuadhu11Kinu22muskaansobtidis_arshiArshisarunfanPARVATHY44mwepIzabellaaaahiralhk.AriSe.To.LoVe.drashtimeetukatjpurnima209rakiAasmaalisarun21arnavkhushi22anjalegmskvrindaguptaSilentShadowAsiyamajeedbeenish248missmksaakhi01koiskzariya123smillishubhi15Khushi_SarunmbbsrocksArshiHolic_Sushsanny-beautifulilakiahararnavarshiar8Kareena1994IPKKNDfan4eversweetvaniesutapasarbabhomhenamani-Sanayaholic-hemakalaigifttagRaadhiyaaaJaan_ArshiAnamika100kaulpriyankaSony_1234lakshyaNktdazzlerabipari_goyalvenkatahiuytlm-BarunKiMeera-march2011Gudiyalovesgurumoonlight2630hira2050seshatreerupzloveudhanyacwajiha-1caskerrashikarubyskmanikkaaanchal_canjucoolMeraCheekuViratlalarukhsnoopy84hira_arniesamia19deepika45phillips_2909-Mohhena-VYGA89angeldream14rini_kat-Sparsh-Yellow.-MissBoiiVamp-honey-sweetyvarsha2KD..ashiya...aarnavsunitikapooryoga123shalini_arshajisasruthickmisscrazyfandiyadivya.crazzy4arshi.star_fan1deepa.e207shikhaLaters_Baby.Kani.sana11deeswarnaaysemLDGstarsarunpriyanka1998pmehra300dhakdhak22Aisha1996sfghfjsuji5AnjuRishsakshiarshifanflutterlashesHappytwinkleIPK..JennyNickysweetSobtiFanShreekutsseeta_naipsayaazukideewanithulasi_arshipup03kbtrhappy_cupcakeRohinidMeenu_Luvs_ASRpinky89--MISHTEE--Angel13KeerthuKiarshiASR6262rkapoor1382HUMII10592summaiyasayedSofnaAkorshiHansaNtinseljeb1.Jiya.VKlovesFKshaliThanuAdityadrunkiiebabemandy15nanorara_000dumasarshirupa.Anisha.vijiasr08

..Sugar_ArHi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
iNDEX

Part 19 - Click Me..

Part 20 - Click Me..

Part 21 - Click Me..

Thread 6 - Click Me..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 21 August 2013 at 10:58am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

abivarshiniAnannya_VidaArshi_56nimkosaj111undercoverhappy-Keerthi-archminkclairvoyanceluvkkgasrdima_aipkkndeternitysugarhugsrakenduvadanakhusichbeauty14megh.arhianeraKrishika209...Tripti...Jaan_Arshishamlinilakiamahrusweetypurnima209lalarukhhira_arniedeeswarnasnoopy84manikkadhanyacambishika.aarnavvarsha2KDAisha1996pup03drunkiiebabeSobtiFanShreeKeerthuKiarshidumas.Anisha.

Nirjhoramanisha Senior Member
Nirjhoramanisha
Nirjhoramanisha

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I think khushi's dadu is involved here.hope arnie will come & save her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugar_ArHi..

Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Just started this ss few days back n girl u got me hooked
I dont like dark ffs much bt ur ff got me hooked
Though arnav was a bad guy i fall in love wd him...
Amazing concept n awesome story...
I cried reading the chapter where khushi was sold by arnav though
It was just his plan... i loved the emotions in that chapter...

Now coming to current update
Felt really bad for both arshi... n omg khushi is kidnapped

Hope arnav makes it on time to save her n punish his dadu for touching his khushi
Please update the next part soon
.. eagerly waiting...

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 25 July 2013 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmitaDas1gmskshilpa09hira_arniedhanyacAisha1996..Sugar_ArHi..

DanieshArnav Goldie
DanieshArnav
DanieshArnav

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Poor khushi...
Arnav such a jerk...
But lovely update...

..Sugar_ArHi..

nehaswthrt Senior Member
nehaswthrt
nehaswthrt

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Omg... Is that her daddu!!?? Cry
Wish arnav rescues her and understands her feelings for him!

..Sugar_ArHi..

divyaasrsingh Senior Member
divyaasrsingh
divyaasrsingh

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
fir se kidnap...Unhappy

..Sugar_ArHi..

ILoveFF IF-Dazzler
ILoveFF
ILoveFF